Re: ver 2.6 beta 4 WIN/MAC 64 bit

mruane wrote:

I have uninstalled the hot fix because it caused too many issues:

1) The crossover altitude was reduced to 24,000 which puts pressure on the speed reduction schedule before turning onto finals. The amount of time to get the aircraft slowed down to Flaps 3 speed is much less. I preferred the old crossover altitude.

2) The speed upper and lower limit indicators are not being repositioned after reaching Flaps 1 speed. Without going to manual speed, you cannot get the airspeed down to engage Flaps 2 except by selecting Flaps 2 and accepting the over speed warning from the FO which then forces the Min/Max speed indicators to be updated.

Neither of these issues are present in the JAR A330...

Same problem on my last flights.

177 (edited by joomie 2016-02-13 22:31:29)

mruane wrote:

Without going to manual speed, you cannot get the airspeed down to engage Flaps 2 except by selecting Flaps 2 and accepting the over speed warning from the FO which then forces the Min/Max speed indicators to be updated.

I fly with the current hotfix and haven't above problem. I fly with Auto Thr engaged in managed mode and get no overspeed warnings from departure on until I touchdown.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Hi!.
So do i. I don't have this issue.

joomie wrote:
mruane wrote:

Without going to manual speed, you cannot get the airspeed down to engage Flaps 2 except by selecting Flaps 2 and accepting the over speed warning from the FO which then forces the Min/Max speed indicators to be updated.

I fly with the current hotfix and haven't above problem. I fly with Auto Thr engaged in managed mode and get no overspeed warnings from departure on until I touchdown.

Hi !

I also do not have this issue....

hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!.
So do i. I don't have this issue.

joomie wrote:
mruane wrote:

best regards,

Hi !

There is another little bug concerning the initial joystick position:

When I start X-Plane with the A320 or A330 (bug is on both planes), the joystick throttle is set to "0",
but the throttle setting of the A320 is at 50% power and I got the "Power set" shoutout
(red arrow = initial position), but it should be the "0" position (yellow arrow=should be)

As soon as I touch the joystick throttle, the A320 throttle jumps to the correct position

All other planes (freeware, payware) don't have this behaviour. They have allways the correct initial position.

So must be somewhere in A320 / A330.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1abgcmap719bpl8e48v1skc79s3.jpg

best regards,

181 (edited by eddiedee 2016-02-18 03:34:09)

Hi JA - I raised this in the org forums circa v2.1 but I don't think it was ever addressed.

Under certain weight/atmospheric conditions, especially light turbulence, the model is unable to maintain cruise mach given book N1 limitations. I assume this is a product of X-Plane's physics not quite replicating the real world and as a result, book N1 limitations being insufficient.

Any chance of workaround? The problem is especially acute with turbulence in CRZ mode.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Selection_494.png 1.51 mb, 164 downloads since 2016-02-17 

I noticed that some time ago...Make sure your AP and ATH is off especially on the last flight. Also, unarm the ATH.
Hope that helps!

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

There is another little bug concerning the initial joystick position:

When I start X-Plane with the A320 or A330 (bug is on both planes), the joystick throttle is set to "0",
but the throttle setting of the A320 is at 50% power and I got the "Power set" shoutout
(red arrow = initial position), but it should be the "0" position (yellow arrow=should be)

As soon as I touch the joystick throttle, the A320 throttle jumps to the correct position

All other planes (freeware, payware) don't have this behaviour. They have allways the correct initial position.

So must be somewhere in A320 / A330.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1abgcmap719bpl8e48v1skc79s3.jpg

best regards,

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

I just accidentally retracted the gear on ground and couldn't switch the master caution off, until my engines where running. If your engines are and you try to press it nothing will happen. Anybody else here having the same issue?
If you haven't triggered a master caution, you can do the following test. Just press the master caution and see if it lights up, if it doesn't while your engines are off, you have the same issue.

Affirmative, that has been reported by other users too and I can also confirm this. I think this is not a specific beta 4 issue, it has been this way for a long(er) time now.

jusku wrote:

I just accidentally retracted the gear on ground and couldn't switch the master caution off, until my engines where running. If your engines are and you try to press it nothing will happen. Anybody else here having the same issue?
If you haven't triggered a master caution, you can do the following test. Just press the master caution and see if it lights up, if it doesn't while your engines are off, you have the same issue.

jusku wrote:

Same problem.

Thanks. Yes noticed that in V2.5 as well.

187 (edited by hades.esp72 2016-02-20 10:35:37)

Good day...
Anyone having trouble scheduling holdings?.
When I enter into a holding (online ATC instruction), he turns around 1 time and leaves automatically.
There is no way to remove it from FMC.
The problem is repeated as many times as holdings planned and the FMC is full of them.

Thanks and Regards.

Hi Hades,

Same things for me with the latest beta.
I thought that normally when we use the holding function the planes turn until we press exit.
Visibly it is not still the case in the beta

A320neo 2.6 beta4 Jardesign
Error ND, before landing and after landing

Movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP1JWKr … e=youtu.be

A320neo 2.6 Beta 4
X-Plane 10.42r1 (64-bit build 104200)
Windows 10 64bits
Airac Aerosoft 1602

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 7.33 kb, 217 downloads since 2016-02-20 

Attachment icon Log.txt 82.95 kb, 275 downloads since 2016-02-20 

190 (edited by olafsc 2016-02-22 22:20:50)

Hi,

running 10.42  / b4 with hotfix

First, I love the plane and the 2.6 improvements to FMC.

Still seriously Buggy though:

confirm Plane into Overspeed at TOC, cannot get back into Speed more (athr off / ap off to manually Control)

In Op Decent sink rate too low, flying over the Profile
set vs -2000

Still in NAV Mode but does not follow green line anymore, and goes into overspeed.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 7.95 kb, 229 downloads since 2016-02-22 

log.txt failed to attach, retry for above post

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log - Kopie.txt 142.95 kb, 425 downloads since 2016-02-22 

A bit confused. Does this only work with a handful of Euro airports so far? I am doing scenery for X-Plane so how can I adapt this softward to use my scenery?

Hi,
I have exactly the same problems as olafsc described.

Now knowing and expecting this 'bug' to happen I, right after TOC, disable A/Thr and keep the speed manually.
AP1 keeps the A320 on track.

But I don't fly or use any Beta version though. I'm using the latest stable version from XP and JAR.
To me it looks like it only happens with the A320. I cannot recall any of these things happening with the A330.

Win 10, XP11

Just to confirm, I only have this problem in the Beta 4, _not_ in 2.5 - that one is stable.

Eugeny,

Testing 2.6b4 I am getting occasional Spurious TCAS alerts.

Also in managed Approach Mode after selecting Flaps 1 Speed is Not reducing automatically to Flaps 2 speed as it previously did.

Regards

Steve

The problem is Caused by SimpleFMC plugin.
A320 and A330 are OK .
I'm Sorry

hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!.

Thanks for your work.

Yesterday LEMG -> LELN.
SID (rwy31 LEMG) and STAR (rwy23 LELN): ok.
Transition Altitud 6000.
FL380.
On T/D set final descend altitud to 5100 (Final rwy23 LELN).
Transition Level 7000.
Passing TL set baro value from 1013 to 1030 (i think).
Reaching the final altitud (5100), automaticaly, the baro value, change and set to standar 1013.
I need to set again.

This has happened to me on every flight with this beta.

Attach .log and bbox.log
Thanks so much and regards.

T/D Shouldn't be barked in the ND as a waypoint. Same for T/C

Same problem here about the master caution impossible to turn off.

Mad Mat wrote:

Same problem here about the master caution impossible to turn off.

you can turn off the master warning after start all systems but isn´t corectly

Gianluca wrote:

T/D Shouldn't be barked in the ND as a waypoint. Same for T/C

it´s possible you have planed a to high Fl