Topic: How to do practise landings

Hello,
I have been wondering for some time now how to set the jar design a330 to just do either a 3nm or 10nm landing on xplane 10 without doing the full flight to practise landings. I had done it with other planes before but with the jar design the plane doesn't start up immediately and just drops from the sky. I have also tried to change the setting to start each flight with engines running but it's still doesn't work. If anyone knows a way to do this, that would be great if you could help.

Thanks

Re: How to do practise landings

unfortunately there's no direct way. A way which could work is to fly to the 10nm distance save the situation via the x-plane menu. Then fire up the 330 on ground and then load the situation again. That might work.

I'll try that thanks for your help! By the way, do you know how to set failures ( gear failure for example ) for the A330? For other aircrafts I would simply go to the xplane menu and set them but for the A330 it doesn't seem to work and it just stays normal. Thanks smile

At the Moment custom failures ste Not Supported to my mind

Just make training patterns with landings and go-around, it`s a best way.

Hello,

another idea is, that you create your own airports every 20 miles at one line. You can use
the world editor for that.

Regards