Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

flydav wrote:

The plane ALWAYS overshoots the localizer the first time with a 30 deg angle and with 180kt it should totally make it but it won't!
Is it only me or is there any body else having the same issue with the plane not intercepting the localizer at first shot? Thanks.

Me too, it overshoots very often. Also overshoots when flying the flightplan with autopilot, because this plane only makes fly-over not fly-by, leading to a completly wrong route, especially in SID/STARS (try some MODRU SID at EDDL runway 23 and you will see it).
Similar problems occur when intercepting the localizer "from the side"/aircraft not parallel with the runway - the aircraft starts turn final waaaayy to late and overshoots the localizer.

Hello Jar,

I still have issues with STARS. If you try any flight into SBCF none of the stars will show the actual fixes. This happens in lots of other airports in Brazil such as SBBR. What I figured out is that it only happens when it's a RNAV Star procedure beacause it won't happen on instrument only approaches such as GIGSO 1B from SBGL Star's.

Cheers

Hi, I have a problem with activation - after selecting the A320neo no activation window apperas - nowhere on the screen,
X-Plane latest update, 64 bit, Win10 64 bit

regards,
Slawomir Lysy

Hi JAR,
I also have a problem with the activation as described previously by slawomirlysy.
I have tried to uninstall the previous version and I also deinstalled XPlane but the activation window never appeared.
I thus have to fly with the previous version (2.3 r4).
My configuration is the latest X Plane version, Windows7 64 bits.
Best regards

Cyrile

Master Warning switch not working. I was landed and accidentally clicked on TOGA with the engines down. Returned to Idle, cleared the ECAM, but could not reset the alarm. The Mater Warning switch was not light and nothing happened when clicked on it. Actually no action icon appeared when the mouse was over it.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 103 b, 225 downloads since 2015-11-15 

Attachment icon Log.txt 58.89 kb, 256 downloads since 2015-11-15 

Is just with me or can anyone else confirm that the master warning is not working in this version? I have tried to click on several times in different sessions and nothing happens.

Hello, since installing the latest version V2.5 r1, somehow it keeps hitting X-Plane 10.41 r3. to 1 f/pm or even just hang.
If the A320 is initially selected, generally causing X-plane to crash. (former Jar 320 worked very smooth)

Anyone any experience with Skymaxx Pro 3 anything similar? Or other addons?
The A330 Incl. Blue Sky Star sound packs runs well, which demands more system resources.

Anyone an idea what may be the cause or what to check?
(system log not uploaded as not sure if okay here)
Thanks for any comments - appreciate any help

Could you replicate the crash and post the log.txt?

Vluchtplan wrote:

Hello, since installing the latest version V2.5 r1, somehow it keeps hitting X-Plane 10.41 r3. to 1 f/pm or even just hang.
If the A320 is initially selected, generally causing X-plane to crash. (former Jar 320 worked very smooth)

Anyone any experience with Skymaxx Pro 3 anything similar? Or other addons?
The A330 Incl. Blue Sky Star sound packs runs well, which demands more system resources.

Anyone an idea what may be the cause or what to check?
(system log not uploaded as not sure if okay here)
Thanks for any comments - appreciate any help

Try disabling Silverlining for an instant and then enable it, normal fps should resume.

I discovered something about the mater warning bug. The switches doesn't work when landed, but when in the air they are normal.

Hi,

I recently made a flight with the A330 200 from JAR (last update).
I wondering why is it not possible to have the same level of" achievement" with the A320 ?
(FCU manipulators with use of the Mouse Left/Rght/Wheel for Push/Pull/Rotate operation, interaction with fligt attendants and so on...)

When would it be possible to have the next beta 2.6 version of the A320 ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Alexandre

hi,

you can use both ways. With the mouse and the 'old fascion way'.
Go to the 'upper bar', click 'plugins', then 'A330', then 'settings' and finally click 'change FCU manipulators'.
After doing that you can use it like the A320.
Just as easy as that.

Enjoy flying!

Win 10, XP11

hi,

you can use both ways. With the mouse and the 'old fascion way'.
Go to the 'upper bar', click 'plugins', then 'A330', then 'settings' and finally click 'change FCU manipulators'.
After doing that you can use it like the A320.
Just as easy as that.

Enjoy flying!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help and advices.
Therefore , for me, I would appreciate to have this improvements on the A320.
With the beautiful and greatful Soundpack and the Sky maxx pro 3, simulations comes closer to the reality and I think thats it would be great to also improves some things on the A320 (better MCDU, OH Panels inoperates and functions that the A330 already have)

Jar do you mind commenting on the A320 problem with localizer overshooting? Are you going to take care of it? Thanks

cyrile.lamigeon wrote:

Hi JAR,
I also have a problem with the activation as described previously by slawomirlysy.
I have tried to uninstall the previous version and I also deinstalled XPlane but the activation window never appeared.
Best regards

Cyrile

I'm having the same problem too. Clean install of Windows 7 64 bits and clean install of X-Plane (Steam version) 10.42 64bit.

What is your X-plane version? Previously, 2.5r1 worked for me but that was on 10.41 I think (before I reformatted).

ghw wrote:
cyrile.lamigeon wrote:

Hi JAR,
Best regards

Cyrile

I'm having the same problem too. Clean install of Windows 7 64 bits and clean install of X-Plane (Steam version) 10.42 64bit.

What is your X-plane version? Previously, 2.5r1 worked for me but that was on 10.41 I think (before I reformatted).

Ok I found out how to fix it. Follow the instructions here:
http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

Hi ghw,
I have followed the link and now I get the activation window.
Thanks a lot for your valuable help

Cyrile

Anterialis wrote:

Hello,
I have noticed a problem, is it already noted?

I get a CTD every time I change plane from the A320 to any other airplane.

[...]

I get a CTD too. Not only when changing from A320 to another aircraft, but also when quitting X-Plane when I'm using the A320. I think it seems to have something to do with saving aircraft settings...

OSX 10.11.1 El Capitan
X-Plane 10.42r1

119 (edited by archuser01 2015-12-08 01:35:05)

HI jAR;
i JUST BOUGHT A NEW VERSION OF THE A320 , I LOVE IT AND WILL FOLLOW ALL UPDATES , BUT I HAVE A CONFUSION A LITTLE ABOUT RECENTLY BOUGHT A320...
1- AS TODAY 12/07/2015  WHEN LINK THE DOWNLOAD I RECEIVE A RAR FILE, IS THIS A320 IS THE V.2.5 ? OR SHOULD I INSTALL THE UPDATED VERSION?
* I DID DOWNLOAD UPDATE VER 2.5 r1/ 10.2015,,, BUT IT NEVER ASKED ME REGISTRATION OR LICENCE , ANYWAY I OPENED AND SEE AIRBUS IS USELESS, NOTHING WORKS, SO I DELETE THE UPDATE FILE 2.5 r1/ 10.2015 REINSTALLED THE ORIGINAL RAR I DOWNLOADED AFTER I PURCHASE...
2-I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LONG TIME VIDEOS , DISCUSSIONS ETC... I KNOW A330 HAS SPEED SWITCH AND TRACK KNOP CAN BE OPERATED THRU MIDDLE MOUSE ROLLING, I WONDER IS THERE A FUTURE CHANGE WITH THIS OPTION THRU SOME OTHER BUTTONS AND KNOPS BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY ONE THINK I WAS STAYING AWAY A LITTLE TO PURCHASE ,
BUT AGAIN IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLANE AND A BIG HUGE APPRECIATION...
THANK JAR..

If no registration window happen, please follow this guide http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

The more fresh release you can find is v.2.5 (at this forum or official website), but anyway - more interesting is ver.2.6 BETA (also at this forum)

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

DoubleU wrote:
Anterialis wrote:

Hello,

[...]

I get a CTD too. Not only when changing from A320 to another aircraft, but also when quitting X-Plane when I'm using the A320. I think it seems to have something to do with saving aircraft settings...

OSX 10.11.1 El Capitan
X-Plane 10.42r1

Please try to install ver.2.6beta

It include new SASL, this may fix problem

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Good day,
this issue is a 10.11 issue and you should not be using it at all if the issue continues roll back to10.10 XXX  so, if there are another issue not only with XP but with you computer this is the OS X and not XP..
captbullett
Apple Developer (identified)

DoubleU wrote:
Anterialis wrote:

Hello,

[...]

OSX 10.11.1 El Capitan
X-Plane 10.42r1

Dear Jar Design.

Please Can You Help Me. I Bought Your Plane And Then I Just Tried To Get The Updated Version. I Down Loaded The Updated Version And Took Out The Old Version But When I Loaded Up The New Version It Asked For My Serial Key So I Went Through All My E Mails On Different Accounts Just Incase I Used A Different Account And There Was Nothing There I Must Have Deleted It By Accident. Please Can You Help Me Since I Really Want To Fly With This Plane My E Mails Are Either samberlet@hotmail.com Or lisaberlet@mac.com. Please Help.

Thank You.
Samuel.

you must email JAR direct from the main website but it is fixable you will have to be calm he is in a different time zone give him 48 hours to respond   http://jardesign.org/2014/11/09/contact-e-mail/
captbullett

samberlet wrote:

Dear Jar Design.

Please Can You Help Me. I Bought Your Plane And Then I Just Tried To Get The Updated Version. I Down Loaded The Updated Version And Took Out The Old Version But When I Loaded Up The New Version It Asked For My Serial Key So I Went Through All My E Mails On Different Accounts Just Incase I Used A Different Account And There Was Nothing There I Must Have Deleted It By Accident. Please Can You Help Me Since I Really Want To Fly With This Plane My E Mails Are Either samberlet@hotmail.com Or lisaberlet@mac.com. Please Help.

Thank You.
Samuel.

125 (edited by captbullett 2015-12-13 14:46:03)

Question one why are you yelling at JAR or any one on this site. "typing in capitals is yelling! "
Question two why do you think that as someone that bought the product you have an issue to come and ask for help but you are what -->>> "BUT I HAVE A CONFUSION A LITTLE ABOUT RECENTLY BOUGHT A320..."

so, let's first go over the rules for tech support:

these rules apply to all issues when someone does not have a good attitude thank-you for your help
captbullett

Hello all together,
well the A330 is released and now every day there are multiple topics poping up in the forum.
So to keep the work for Jar and Slava easy and structured, I would kindly ask all users to use a standardized bug reporting.

We used that in the alpha/ beta phase and it was quite well because you clearly could see which bug was fixed, if there is a discussion about bug and so one.
So my suggestion are:
1.Search the forum before you open a new topic. Your bug might be already reported.
If your bug is already reported:
Post your findings to this existing topic.
If your bug wasn't reported before:
2. Open a new topic
3. Choose a Topic subject which describes your bug in the most shortest form and use one of the following to identify your problem in front of your topic subject:
[sys] for bugs concerning the aircraft's systems
[fpln] for bugs concerning flight plan
[vis] for bugs concerning the outside/ inside look of the 3D objects
[other] if you can't put your bug into one of these categories
4. Describe your bug precisely as possible in the write message field.
5. Attach X-Plane Log.txt and A330 bb_log.txt.
6. If possibile add sources from FCOM, POH, AMM proving JarDesign's A330 is wrong.
And last the most important point for a fast fixing of bugs is that you please post only one bug into one topic

To my mind if we all spent the time to do our bug reporting like that way, JarDesign could easily work through the reported bugs
Best Regards
Lukas

archuser01 wrote:

HI jAR;
i JUST BOUGHT A NEW VERSION OF THE A320 , I LOVE IT AND WILL FOLLOW ALL UPDATES , BUT I HAVE A CONFUSION A LITTLE ABOUT RECENTLY BOUGHT A320...
1- AS TODAY 12/07/2015  WHEN LINK THE DOWNLOAD I RECEIVE A RAR FILE, IS THIS A320 IS THE V.2.5 ? OR SHOULD I INSTALL THE UPDATED VERSION?
* I DID DOWNLOAD UPDATE VER 2.5 r1/ 10.2015,,, BUT IT NEVER ASKED ME REGISTRATION OR LICENCE , ANYWAY I OPENED AND SEE AIRBUS IS USELESS, NOTHING WORKS, SO I DELETE THE UPDATE FILE 2.5 r1/ 10.2015 REINSTALLED THE ORIGINAL RAR I DOWNLOADED AFTER I PURCHASE...
2-I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LONG TIME VIDEOS , DISCUSSIONS ETC... I KNOW A330 HAS SPEED SWITCH AND TRACK KNOP CAN BE OPERATED THRU MIDDLE MOUSE ROLLING, I WONDER IS THERE A FUTURE CHANGE WITH THIS OPTION THRU SOME OTHER BUTTONS AND KNOPS BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY ONE THINK I WAS STAYING AWAY A LITTLE TO PURCHASE ,
BUT AGAIN IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLANE AND A BIG HUGE APPRECIATION...
THANK JAR..