Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

Hi,
I have the same problem as cactus4. During step climb my vertical speed is only 400 ft/s even my target altitude is the recommended cruise altitude.

Pierre

toboe.kacuragi wrote:
dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

i've this problem. during programming MCDU for flight from LIRF to LGAV i've received , as SID, (ivao) xibri5A via pepix7a. When i click, on f-plan menu, rw25, sid xibri5a and set via pepix7a de MCDU display a message "LGAV remove from route", in this case the FP is unusable, the only trick is not use VIA sector but , flying online, this is a big problem.

Thanks in advance

Update NavData? With Navigraph 1510 working well 2.5 b3/r1

Same problem here when inserting sid in LIML/LIRN flight: "LIRN remove fron route"; Navigraph 1510

Good day,
there is a new cycle out 1511

newmind wrote:
toboe.kacuragi wrote:
dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

i've this problem. during programming MCDU for flight from LIRF to LGAV i've received , as SID, (ivao) xibri5A via pepix7a. When i click, on f-plan menu, rw25, sid xibri5a and set via pepix7a de MCDU display a message "LGAV remove from route", in this case the FP is unusable, the only trick is not use VIA sector but , flying online, this is a big problem.

Thanks in advance

Same problem here when inserting sid in LIML/LIRN flight: "LIRN remove fron route"; Navigraph 1510

I tried the new 320. It was great. But the Ground power is not available after a flight. I like to refuel and keep going.
I am using:iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)
3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB
mac os 10.11
Xplane 10.40 (64 bit)

Good evening,

After using many times this wonderful plane (especially now with this brilliant and great sounds package) I would like to share my wishes for further  functions / implementations in upcoming (beta) versions .
Sorry in advance, I'm sure that most are already known

For me , personnaly, the most important things would be :
-to have the possibility to have more accurate fuel input (according the flight plan : I use the PFPX program) for example release at EDDH 8594 kg of fuel (instead just 8.5 or 8 or 9)
- the possibility to  enter selected speed on the MCDU for the SID or STAR and to enter speed constraints
-to have as for the A330 the roll mouse control for the FCU switches
-on the MCDU : when FL entered, the temperature, the Wind options, possibility to enter an alternate airport
-when plane comes to life the orange cross upper ECAM instead the green 0.0 decimal
-possibility , when the tugmaster connect to the airplanes for pushback, to insert automatically the Nose Wheel streering bypass pin and that the indication comes on the ECAM

And then other things that would be great for me to implement into new versions :
-radio with  up to three decimal points  to accord with documents (Navigraph charts from Lufthansa systems)
-when  all three IR switches to NAV turned the alignment should process about 7 min but the ND comes already after 1 min.
-on the ND,  at ground, we can see the wind arrow and speed
-the T/C symbol on the ND display this one 35 NM more that on the MCDU on the PERF Page Climb / Pred to .
-nothing is detected on the ND and the TCAS (mode TA RA below, all or above)
- constraints visible on the ND 'CSTR mode on or off
-no OM, MM or IM function during the landing and approach phase
-implementation of the PWS mode and the TO/landing Inhibit mode
-when  ENG and APU fire tes,t no illumination lights (on the master warning / caution, engine warning display and the fire/fault light near the eng mode selector
-control the illumination (light) of the FCU with the 2 knobs below the FCU
-on the efis control unit, the knob go only until 160 NM

Thanks for all the wonderful work

Update has been out for a few days now, how about posting it to http://airbus320neo.com/updates/ too?

57 (edited by Tim/Rodeo314 2015-10-19 18:23:38)

breadwild wrote:

Is the BARO supposed to flash in the PFD when descending past 18000 is that FL has been set on the PERF screen? It flashes when ascending through it, but no descending. I noticed this in 2.3r4. Or is that the behavior? I could have sworn it used to work fine.

Thanks.

Yes, because transition altitude != transition level. The transition level is set on the approach PERF page, not the takeoff PERF page wink

captbullett wrote:

Good day,

newmind wrote:
toboe.kacuragi wrote:

Even wjth 1511 cycle the problem is still there!!!

59 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-20 15:52:58)

Good day,
can you post a log.txt and box.txt also your full route so I can reproduce the route and try it... and see what is going on ..
your friend,
captbullett

Ps, I just had an up-date for Java 8.60 build 27 So, please check your java yo make sure it is up to date.

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

newmind wrote:

I have a problem with your A320. When I´m not at the first gate where you choose your airport location I can´t open the GPU and Fuel. It is a little bit disturbing because I don´t have any idea what it could be. Please help me! Thank you!
Many regards

61 (edited by newmind 2015-10-21 21:00:43)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
can you post a log.txt and box.txt also your full route so I can reproduce the route and try it... and see what is going on ..
your friend,
captbullett

Ps, I just had an up-date for Java 8.60 build 27 So, please check your java yo make sure it is up to date.

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

These are the files with the flightplan...the problem appears when i insert the sid (TOVS5C and the LOG5C) and i have the "LIRN removed" message
Thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 105 b, 309 downloads since 2015-10-21 

Attachment icon LIMLLIRN.txt 67 b, 316 downloads since 2015-10-21 

Attachment icon Log.txt 171.12 kb, 654 downloads since 2015-10-21 

62 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-22 01:23:19)

Good day,
I have seen some issues but you need to put you # 1 disk in to reset you XP because, this is going to cause trouble before you even start;

//***
ERROR: language file line '(If you have an X-Plane 10 Global Upgrade DVD, please insert it now.)====' missing right side translation.
ERROR: language file line 'OK I found your X-Plane 10 Global Upgrade DVD!====' missing right side translation.
ERROR: language file line 'You can now fly anywhere in the world.====' missing right side translation.
ERROR: language file line 'Please insert your original X-Plane-10 DISC-1 1 to leave demo mode.====' missing right side translation.
ERROR: language file line 'No X-Plane-10 DISC-1 found! X-Plane is operating in demo mode. Joystick will be ignored after 15 minutes.====' missing right side translation.
///

Ok now that i have shown you the main issue you should try the route again also make sure that all your up-dates are up-to date on your computer for the version of OS you are running

also, check this sight out since you are running a AMD and there is some thing I do not know about the AMD you are running;
https://steamcommunity.com/app/26800/di … 857405100/

I will work on my end and test the route...
have a good day,
captbullett

Ps, this is the route I get when I go to;  http://onlineflightplanner.org  it is the planner I use since it has a PDF file I can use later to fly the route. and share with others ... and  use for trouble-shoting issues like yours.

//* NOTE: if you use this route do not copy and paste this is the thing that causes the issues with the Flight plan; I type each one of my Flight plans by hand I do not copy any portion of the Flight plan the spacing between the type is crucial and the computer when it process the .txt files in the compiler... the Flight plans go into the compiler and are processed they must be accurate otherwise you will get errors... and this is why I take the time to type each and everyone,  also, this is why I like the JAR system I can have this control on the FP.

FP: LIML SID EKPAL UM727 AMTEL UL995 TEA STAR LIRN

Ok, now i have both airports downloaded so, next time to try out the FP...

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
your friend,
captbullett

newmind wrote:

These are the files with the flightplan...the problem appears when i insert the sid (TOVS5C and the LOG5C) and i have the "LIRN removed" message
Thanks

Aileron still buggy .. very annoying.

Good day,
LIML (DEPART) 36 ML501 ABSEM TUVIB LOGDI EKDIR VERUN///
that is the first try, now i know what is going on you have to use the right SID and STAR for the airport and if you do not you will not get a working route when you do not use one of the first sid or star in the list then it usually will not work but pick the first sid and stars in the list and see what happens ... once i did this all was good and i had no issue with the area and the sid or FP...
always glad to help

the screen shots are SID maps of LIML so you can choose which one you want to use and which runway to use with which sid...

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
your friend,
captbullett

newmind wrote:

Thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 10.05.42 PM.png 184.47 kb, 189 downloads since 2015-10-21 

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 10.06.04 PM.png 254.65 kb, 200 downloads since 2015-10-21 

Hi,

I purchased the A320 neo at x-plane.org (order Number M-115585, date 1.1.2014).
Now I dowloaded the update 2.5r1 and could not activate the plane. My serial number was correct, but I got the message "error activating aircraft". Also the manual activation code doesn't work.

What can I do? Please help me.Thanks in advance
Yves

Contact JAR. See their e-mail on their website.
Don't forget to send your serial number.

Only issue I have so far is that the gauge reflections are off by default.
Any setting/text file I can change to enable this?

Thanks again for this excellent aircraft.

Good day,
this is an easy fix , you need to PM JAR @ http://airbus320neo.com  look for the contact tab ...
captbullett

ygraf wrote:

Hi,

I purchased the A320 neo at x-plane.org (order Number M-115585, date 1.1.2014).
Now I dowloaded the update 2.5r1 and could not activate the plane. My serial number was correct, but I got the message "error activating aircraft". Also the manual activation code doesn't work.

What can I do? Please help me.Thanks in advance
Yves

Good Day,
if you move your mouse over the (or a) spot between the two displays your mouse will change so, you can click to change the brightness of the display this is the only way I know to change the reflections so, you can see the displays easer...
captbullett   

judebrad wrote:

Only issue I have so far is that the gauge reflections are off by default.
Any setting/text file I can change to enable this?

Thanks again for this excellent aircraft.

Thanks Capt for the information,I already had found that out,I was reporting that it was opposite to the setting with 2.4 and the beta of 2.5. However it is reversed now in the newer versions.

Regards,
Jude

I would appreciate that the panel glare is turned on by default in an future update.

72 (edited by stehlampe96 2015-10-23 16:22:58)

When trying to close x-Plane 10.41 with Jar a320m V2.5, i get a crash ...

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 34.39 kb, 330 downloads since 2015-10-23 

Another issue I noticed is on approach: The elevator trim is acting up making the approach very bouncy and difficult to control.

captbullett wrote:

Good day,

newmind wrote:
toboe.kacuragi wrote:

I've tried again the same route (lirf-lgav) from rw25 with sid xibri5A via pep7 (gave from ivao ATC)a but the problem is still present. As  in yout post i've insered the dvd 1. In attach the logs. thanks in advance Davide

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 213 b, 260 downloads since 2015-10-23 

Attachment icon LIRFLGAV.txt 88 b, 310 downloads since 2015-10-23 

Attachment icon Log.txt 103.2 kb, 350 downloads since 2015-10-23 

75 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-23 18:20:40)

Ok I did not know you were using IAVO that is your issue please unplug it and retry the same route and I know this can be frustrating but stick with me and we can work through this...also i want you to re-start you computer after you take the IVAO out of your plugin folder just put it on your desk top. and then restart the computer and try the Flight plan...  (lirf-lgav) LIML/LIRN is what I had the first time ?

dadez77 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

newmind wrote:

I've tried again the same route (lirf-lgav) from rw25 with sid xibri5A via pep7 (gave from ivao ATC)a but the problem is still present. As  in yout post i've insered the dvd 1. In attach the logs. thanks in advance Davide