Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

ldmoulliac1 wrote:
pftlyon wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem on the ground when I'm taxing. The landing gear make a sound boum boum boum like if I was rolling on a hole in the ground. I had not this on the 2.3. Any idea?

Thanx

Hi Jardesign team, I can report the same problem, taxiing around causes the landing gear to constantly make a bottom up sound

I noticed noises appear when I change cargo/fuel load... Maybe the problem is with the weight?

Yes mine also does this but much less with full PAX

pftlyon wrote:
ldmoulliac1 wrote:
pftlyon wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem on the ground when I'm taxing. The landing gear make a sound boum boum boum like if I was rolling on a hole in the ground. I had not this on the 2.3. Any idea?

Thanx

Hi Jardesign team, I can report the same problem, taxiing around causes the landing gear to constantly make a bottom up sound

I noticed noises appear when I change cargo/fuel load... Maybe the problem is with the weight?

28 (edited by beekhuis 2015-10-13 16:32:02)

J.A.Romanov wrote:

beekhuis wrote:

I got problems with sound3d. Using 2.5b1 with X-Plane 10.40 64bit on Windows 10.

Loading the game succesfully and loading the plane is ok. But when i switch to the outside view my sim crashes.

Part of my log:

error: Cant find set.ini at=E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\320neo_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\set.ini
SoundEngine: data load error. Check .cfg files!
3Dsound Engine by JARDesign v.1.5

Any hints?

Will fix next beta.

Also will fix little roll bounce

Also some other little bugs.

Sure, no change at flightplan system at this version.

Hipoxya will fix not at 320 but X-Plane 1041.

Next beta will be ready soon, we test it to be compatible with custom soundpack by BSS (sound is great).

Thanks to all pilots for info!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

Problem with sound3d crash while switching to outside view remains in 2.5b3. Tried different airports, error remains. Log.txt looks different, though.

SoundSetPath=E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\320neo_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\
VolumePath=E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\320neo_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\volume.txt
3Dsound Engine by JARDesign
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

Greetings,
Andre

My problem remains with 2.5r1 and X-Plane 10.41...

Log.txt seems similar

SoundSetPath=E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\320neo_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\
VolumePath=E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\320neo_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\volume.txt
3Dsound Engine by JARDesign
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

Greetings,
Andre

(EDIT)

Think i was able to correct this error. I copied the airplane not directly in the Aircraft directory. As you can see above i copied it to \Aircraft\Heavy Metal\

Running directly from the Aircraft folder the Plane runs with no errors. I will make some flights this evening and check!

Greetings,
Andre

A short notes after using v 2.5r1 update:

1. ND radar range - 320 nm doesn't work
2. Side column lights in the cockpit doesn't work

30 (edited by CaryTheLabelGuy 2015-10-13 21:13:50)

I'm having the same twitchy over-correcting/hyper active FBW aileron issue. Frame-rate doesn't seem to make a difference. It is doing this even at 30+FPS. It doesn't matter how many Flight Models Per Frame I use. The higher the number, the worse it actually gets for some reason.

Also, ND radar range will not go to 320nm.

My system:

OSX 10.10.5
X-PLane 10.41

CaryTheLabelGuy wrote:

I'm having the same twitchy over-correcting/hyper active FBW aileron issue. Frame-rate doesn't seem to make a difference. It is doing this even at 30+FPS. It doesn't matter how many Flight Models Per Frame I use. The higher the number, the worse it actually gets for some reason.

Also, ND radar range will not go to 320nm.

My system:

OSX 10.10.5
X-PLane 10.41

Glad to see the hyper-oscillating aleiron is not only a fantasy of mine. Hope the issue can be investigated and sorted out by the devs. Thanks.

ldmoulliac1 wrote:
pftlyon wrote:

Hi,

Thanx

Hi, im not from Jar but I think I can help! Are you sure that this isnt the animated sound that the developers have put in? JAR has inserted a small bump sound that plays during taxis and it es the idea that you are on the ground going between segments in the concrete. Its usaully rather quiete but maybe the sound was accidently boosted. Let me know if this is what you think the error is, if not, since im not a customer service rep, ill let JAR contact you.
-Sun King

HappyPizza wrote:

As much as I know, the 320 nm is not implemented yet, I already had this question and JAR said this.

34 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-14 14:51:29)

Good day,
yes, I believe you are right I keep the stock sounds because after trying the ad-on or, plugin sounds I found that it just did not work as well as what JAR had in the aircraft to begin with ... if it is not broken don't fix it now i know some like the add-on sounds but I could not here ATC and could not adjust to get the sounds to my liking. So, i went back to the JAR sounds and all is good in A320neo and A330 so, one last thin on bbox.txt no log.txt to see if there is an issue that can be resolved by the developer how can any issue be fixed if there is no starting point to work from but a , " The landing gear make a sound boum boum boum like if I was rolling on a hole in the ground. I had not this on the 2.3. Any idea?" this is a good start but more data is need  to fix the issue if it is an issue...
thank-you for your help,
captbullett
Ps all you have to do is watch this video and you will hear the "boum boum boum" when the A320 lands and the pavement and the tires make the sound that you are concerned about now I do not know how loud your pavement and tire sound is but there is sound controls in XP you should be able to work on to adjust it suite your needs.. here is the link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdK1Q8gdgmo

Sun King V. wrote:
ldmoulliac1 wrote:
pftlyon wrote:

Hi,

Thanx

Hi, im not from Jar but I think I can help! Are you sure that this isnt the animated sound that the developers have put in? JAR has inserted a small bump sound that plays during taxis and it es the idea that you are on the ground going between segments in the concrete. Its usaully rather quiete but maybe the sound was accidently boosted. Let me know if this is what you think the error is, if not, since im not a customer service rep, ill let JAR contact you.
-Sun King

Good day,
do you have HD on or off I do believe you need it on for the lights to work check there first...
captbullett

joni80 wrote:
HappyPizza wrote:

As much as I know, the 320 nm is not implemented yet, I already had this question and JAR said this.

36 (edited by HappyPizza 2015-10-14 17:42:40)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
do you have HD on or off I do believe you need it on for the lights to work check there first...

HappyPizza wrote:

HDR is on, of course

Dear JAR
Please enable HDG pull on ground so we can preset runway heading.
Every other Airbus sim I've used including Aerosoft and Qpac lets us do this but not Jardesign.

Thanks in advance

In case of this sound, check CG will me good idea.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

I downloaded the a320neo_v2.5r1 update and installed on my X-Plane 10.41 Linux 64-bit. After activation with my key, the plane started properly and seemed to work. I will have to do more checks to verify the full functionality under my x-plane 10.41 linux 64-bit.

Side column lights in the cockpit doesn't work.
HDR is on.

X-plane 10.40
Windows 8

41 (edited by rynoosh 2015-10-17 05:11:25)

Everything seems to be working fine except for my frame rate (fps).
Extremely low like 1-5fps.
Had to quit & shut down.

V2.3 is around 30-50pfs.

XPlane 10.41
Macbook Pro 10.10.5 Yosemite
Procesor - 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory - 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Thank you for your wonderful work Mr. Romanov!!!

Hi,

Short Flight from LFPO to LFML to test the beautiful sounds smile) Tanks thanks and thanks for this beautiful work and collaboration between blue sky and the JAR design team. Its a beautiful jewels. We flight like in a real life .

But :
-the T/C symbol on the ND display this one 35 NM more that on the MCDU on the PERF Page Climb , Pred to .
-I use the world of traffic software with a traffic around but nothing is detected on the ND and the TCAS (all, below, above, , nothing)
-the CSTR switch on or off it is equal, we see the constraints on the ND
-how is it possible to come back on the cruise display  on the ECAM after switching to another menu
-it would be very great to have the possibility to  enter selected speed ont he MCDU for the SID or STAR and to implement the PWS mode
-It appears that no OM, MM or IM function during the landing and approach phase

Thanks a lot for all this huge works

The weather will not be displayed ( in Cockpit ) with FS Global Real Weather!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52983823/winds.rwx

Thanks!

Now with our new great sound pack, will it be possible to make the wipers go the same speed as the sound does  ??

45 (edited by Anterialis 2015-10-18 12:12:13)

Hello,
I have noticed a problem, is it already noted?

I get a CTD every time I change plane from the A320 to any other airplane.

Maybe it is a local problem within my system? I've flown the A330 quite a bit, so this was my first flight with this version A320, and today I wanted to go back to the A330. First I thought it was as problem with the A330, but it doesn't matter which plane I go to. It  crashes every time I change plane FROM the A320...

Post's attachments

Attachment icon El Capitan crash log.txt.rtf 60.32 kb, 322 downloads since 2015-10-18 

Attachment icon xPlane 10.41r3 Log.txt 35.44 kb, 425 downloads since 2015-10-18 

Good day,
there is known issues when running 10.11 and X-Plane.
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

Hello,

Maybe it is a local problem within my system? I've flown the A330 quite a bit, so this was my first flight with this version A320, and today I wanted to go back to the A330. First I thought it was as problem with the A330, but it doesn't matter which plane I go to. It  crashes every time I change plane FROM the A320...

Hi,

I noticed three things on my flight from KATL to KPDX today.

(1) When entering the destination airport's current altimeter (3000) in the Appr PERF page the CDU shows "30". The same happened when I changed the CRZ level from 340 to 360 in the PROG page in preparation of a step clim. CDU showed "3".

(2) The map radius switch on the EFIS panel does only turn until 160nm. I cannot turn the switch to 320nm.

(3) During a step climb from 340 to 360 the aircraft climbed at only 400ft. The recommended CRZ altitude was 360 at that point.

Cheers,
Moritz

I experience the exact same issue. I cannot load any aircraft after the A320Neo. Jar, please look into this. Thanks.

Anterialis wrote:

Hello,

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
there is known issues when running 10.11 and X-Plane.
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

Hello,

Thanks again Capt'n! Its just made me curious as this only happens when changing from the A320. Changing from A330 works as a charm.

Is the BARO supposed to flash in the PFD when descending past 18000 is that FL has been set on the PERF screen? It flashes when ascending through it, but no descending. I noticed this in 2.3r4. Or is that the behavior? I could have sworn it used to work fine.

Thanks.