Topic: Events TXT Linda

Hi

Im a long time user of Jardesign products. An avid Pilot flying the Zibo B738. Some of Linda's comments dont fit in to the B738, so Ive changed a number of her COMMENTS in the EVENTS.txt file situated in systems. Im more thjan pleased with my changes other than once Ive landed Linda (Joanne as Ive changed her name) makes comment as to the quality of the landing AND keeps repeating  in a LOOP. Ive checked just about EVERYTHING but cant find whats causing the LOOP. My amended Events.txt file attached

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

John Reynolds
Zibo Pilots Group Moderator

Re: Events TXT Linda

Moragonm1 wrote:

Hi

Im a long time user of Jardesign products. An avid Pilot flying the Zibo B738. Some of Linda's comments dont fit in to the B738, so Ive changed a number of her COMMENTS in the EVENTS.txt file situated in systems. Im more thjan pleased with my changes other than once Ive landed Linda (Joanne as Ive changed her name) makes comment as to the quality of the landing AND keeps repeating  in a LOOP. Ive checked just about EVERYTHING but cant find whats causing the LOOP. My amended Events.txt file attached

John Reynolds

Hi,

Did you ever figure this out?  Also, would you be willing to share this file?  I just bought "Linda" and I see what you mean about workflows that don't match to a boeing.

Re: Events TXT Linda

Moragonm1 wrote:

Hi

John Reynolds

the best way - contact me (JAR) directly via Skype j.a.romanov - we will check this issue

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org