1 (edited by aviv.ps 2021-02-04 08:26:56)

Topic: X-life delux

Hi there, I have the Vienna airport from Gaya simulation.
I start the X-LIFE delux plugin and I noticed that the dummies plane from Gaya simulation still remain on their places and the x-life planes covers the dummies how can I solve this issue. the two developers ORBX and GAYA simulations told me to contact JARDESIGN GROUP.
Thanks
Dilen

Re: X-life delux

aviv.ps wrote:

Hi there, I have the Vienna airport from Gaya simulation.
I start the X-LIFE delux plugin and I noticed that the dummies plane from Gaya simulation still remain on their places and the x-life planes covers the dummies how can I solve this issue. the two developers ORBX and GAYA simulations told me to contact JARDESIGN GROUP.
Thanks
Dilen

In your Gaya simulations Airport files you can see two folders Earth nav data and Earth nav data NOSTATICS. First you rename folder Earth nav data to Earth nav data STATIC, then rename  folder Earth nav data NOSTATICS to Earth nav data. And then you have Airport without static airplanes that you need if use X-life.
Try and fly

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback