51 (edited by thomas_99 2015-08-28 16:08:34)

Re: [STABLE] v.1.2r2 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

Hi !

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Need just use AIRPORT button or scroll with arrows UP and DN may be

No, I'm sorry, the flight plan and ALL other settings are gone.... looks like a new start....

but you are right, the plane thinks that a plan exists and flies the plan..

When this bug´appears, it looks like the mcdu makes a "init", but the plane uses the "old"
flight plan.

best regards,

Thomas

flydav wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
flydav wrote:

Some problems with the CDU behaving erratically and SASL errors.

Not good idea to install X-Plane to /Users/@@/Desktop/X-Plane 10/...

this "@@" may give error also.

Better - move X-Plane folder to Application folder for MAC or C:/ drive for Windows

Thanks Jar but that is not the problem I always remove my name and place @@ before posting the logs here wink

My installation is X-Plane 10 /Users/(@@my name) /Desktop/X-Plane 10/ I know for sure that MAC users, unlike windows users, should NOT install X plane in the application folder.

Understand! But I see some gone wrond as we have SASL ERROR: Error updating avionics: [string "/Users/@@/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Air..."]:0: attempt to index a nil value

if you can repeate this and give description to me (of skype advance) - i will find what wrong happen in code and fix this.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

J.A.Romanov wrote:

No, I'm sorry, the flight plan and ALL other settings are gone.... looks like a new start....

When this bug´appears, it looks like the mcdu makes a "init", but the plane uses the "old"
flight plan.

best regards,

Thomas

Be good to look at log.txt file in that moment

flydav wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
flydav wrote:

Some problems with the CDU behaving erratically and SASL errors.

Better - move X-Plane folder to Application folder for MAC or C:/ drive for Windows

Thanks Jar but that is not the problem I always remove my name and place @@ before posting the logs here wink

My installation is X-Plane 10 /Users/(@@my name) /Desktop/X-Plane 10/ I know for sure that MAC users, unlike windows users, should NOT install X plane in the application folder.

I agree, on Mac anything under user's home folder is the right place. And if you have X-Plane Steam edition, it will be deep inside user's home anyway (~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/X-Plane 10)

-J

J.A.Romanov wrote:
flydav wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Understand! But I see some gone wrond as we have SASL ERROR: Error updating avionics: [string "/Users/@@/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Air..."]:0: attempt to index a nil value

if you can repeate this and give description to me (of skype advance) - i will find what wrong happen in code and fix this.

Sure! I will do it.

Unfortunately I don't believe this release is stable at all I went back to  b4 sad

I'm repeating the same flight and I don't even get to turn the engines on.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon crash 3.txt 72.47 kb, 374 downloads since 2015-08-28 

Attachment icon crash.txt 72.8 kb, 507 downloads since 2015-08-28 

Attachment icon crash2.txt 72.71 kb, 372 downloads since 2015-08-28 

Attachment icon Log.txt 70.55 kb, 409 downloads since 2015-08-28 

Attachment icon Log2.txt 67.15 kb, 834 downloads since 2015-08-28 

Tried the same flight with 1.2b4 and CTD honestly I have enough of this plane it's too frustrating I spent more than 1hr and I couldn't fly even once!  sad

Post's attachments

Attachment icon crash.txt 72.89 kb, 361 downloads since 2015-08-28 

Attachment icon Log.txt 76.94 kb, 450 downloads since 2015-08-28 

flydav wrote:

Tried the same flight with 1.2b4 and CTD honestly I have enough of this plane it's too frustrating I spent more than 1hr and I couldn't fly even once!  sad

all your flights break on this

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_platform.dylib          0x00007fff85fca322 OSAtomicCompareAndSwapIntBarrier$VARIANT$mp + 2

- seems it is some of your plugins

Hi !

J.A.Romanov wrote:
thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

J.A.Romanov wrote:

flight plan.

best regards,

Thomas

Be good to look at log.txt file in that moment

I send you some logfiles, but there is nothing relevant in it. It's just a bug, not a crash... :-)

This time a lots of mishaps. Had to quit x-Plane all together. What happened?

If you switch off the F/D during ALT CRZ, you can get it back on, but you've lost all indications in the FMA. So the boxes for SPEED-CLB/DES-NAV are empty. You can get the annunciators for VNAV and LNAV back by Push and Pull on the corresponding rheostats on the MCP. SPEED however stays blank and will result in an overspeed. The plane starts to climb and it cannot be reversed. Nothing works anymore. Quit X-Plane, that's what's left.

Huge bummer ...

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

J.A.Romanov wrote:

I read all messages. Thanks for opinitions!! We kill a lot of time to have luck with MAC stable, 1 month to improve Ground Service and about 3 week to make push-pull (cant believe, but really was not easy). Now, we will check another issues.

The plane of that complexity needs a lot of work for sure and JARDesign Group is doing an excellent job in my opinion.

Ground service is the best I have seen so far in X-Plane.

Push-Pull-Rotate dials option is excellent.
I do not have to find a hand or finger to push or pull and I can also dial at the same time.

BRILLIANT!

Thank you guys, keep up a good work!

Cheers, AJ

62 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-30 02:01:22)

Good day,
I took a look at your log txt and I see this;

!!!Error stop 3D sound!!!Error stop 3D sound!!!Error stop 3D sound ...

what I would do is re start your computer
2) run disk utility, repair permissions.
3) start up X-Plane again and see what happens ... and check your "Xsaitekpanels"
try this first and see if this helps clean up the computer ...

captbullett

flydav wrote:

Unfortunately I don't believe this release is stable at all I went back to  b4 sad

captbullett wrote:

Good day,

3) start up X-Plane again and see what happens ... and check your "Xsaitekpanels"

captbullett

flydav wrote:

Thanks I will try repairing permissions.

64 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-30 15:14:14)

good day,
I also, want you to read this report on your GPU and as an Apple developer I , in no way am bashing Apple products in fact I like no, I love Apple products but, when it comes to AMD I dislike AMD for gaming because, every time I have use or , i see an issue when there should be no issue at all it usually is because AMD is not living up to what is should not like an Intel chip or, an GTX GPU saying that here is the article that is an independent source of information on your GPU.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/19230 … st-gen-gpu

Finally, after saying all of this Apple still uses AMD switching units in there boards because they are so fast .... go figure...

captbullett

flydav wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

captbullett

flydav wrote:

Thanks I will try repairing permissions.

65 (edited by flydav 2015-08-31 04:04:31)

Thanks again captbullet there were a lot permissions to be repaired and overall the situation seems much better! smile

I have a question...why is that the the VOR1 freq shows up on the VOR2 of the ND display?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 11.19.10 PM.jpg 861.01 kb, 225 downloads since 2015-08-30 

flydav wrote:

Thanks again captbullet there were a lot permissions to be repaired and overall the situation seems much better! smile

I have a question...why is that the the VOR1 freq shows up on the VOR2 of the ND display?

X-Plane have Nav-chanel limits.

When I turn the engines off they will stay on in outside view and the ECAM display won't show the orange crosses. It's me only having this problem ?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 5.13.30 PM.png 2.87 mb, 196 downloads since 2015-09-01 

flydav wrote:

When I turn the engines off they will stay on in outside view and the ECAM display won't show the orange crosses. It's me only having this problem ?

Hi flydav.  The engines will now enter a 'cooldown' (don't know proper terminology) stage after shutdown.  This lasts for a short while, then they go off.  XP10.40bx breaks this though i have noticed.

flydav wrote:

You cant shut down your engines with 1040 betas. Only with 1036 or with 1040 stable (when will be)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
flydav wrote:

You cant shut down your engines with 1040 betas. Only with 1036 or with 1040 stable (when will be)

Thanks!

CTD while climbing from Melbourne

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 5.33 kb, 339 downloads since 2015-09-02 

Attachment icon GizmoLog.txt 7.86 kb, 569 downloads since 2015-09-02 

Attachment icon Log.txt 345.4 kb, 1306 downloads since 2015-09-02 

iMacPro, xplane11, ToLiss A319/A321, FF A320/A350, JD A320/A330/AN148, Carenado DO228/B1900/PC12/SR22/BE35-REP/PA46, Alabeo M20R/C177, RW-Design DHC6/A330, dmax P92/Blackshape Prime, aerobask DA42/DA62/EA55, Heinz Comanche 250, JRollon CRJ200/F260-REP, STMA DA40/DHC3, xhangar DA20, FlyJSim Q400 Legacy, LES 340A, Thranda-Kodiak-Quest-REP

72 (edited by Bruce 2015-09-03 18:39:09)

XPlane 10.36, A330 1.2r2, EFASS, Navigraph Chart Cloud, Trk I/r, Windows 10

Just flown two long hauls in the new updated A330 and am very pleased.  The FMGS seems rather prone to throwing up discontinuities but this is easily remedied. The FBW seems much improved - absolutely fantastic!
Thank you

p.s. I forgot to rate the new Ground Handling plugin included with the a/c - 5*s

This is great stuff JAR.... I've flown probably 20 hours or so with the new release and haven't had any issues.

Can't wait to see the new a320 version, the new texture work looks fantastic.

Что нужно сделать чтобы выполнить чек cabin crew при подготовке к посадке?

My activations are over sad