Topic: How do I stop the ridiculous banter

How do I turn off the stupid small-talk from Linda. It's the most annoying thing to hear her tell me she's scared of flying while turning on final, or "good landing, sir" when ON FINAL. Please get rid of the stupid commentary, or at least give me the ability to delete it from the program. I'm going to jump through a window pretty soon.

Re: How do I stop the ridiculous banter

I have no such thing from Linda in either the Zibo nor the A319.

txtackleberry wrote:

How do I turn off the stupid small-talk from Linda. It's the most annoying thing to hear her tell me she's scared of flying while turning on final, or "good landing, sir" when ON FINAL. Please get rid of the stupid commentary, or at least give me the ability to delete it from the program. I'm going to jump through a window pretty soon.

We expect updated version (next generation) of copilot plugin within 1-2 days. No issue you talk about will be there. If you want tale part in test of this version right now - you may contact me Skype j.a.romanov directly.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Resume writing services are a necessity for students and recent graduates. Your resume is how you present yourself to employers and potential employees, so it's important that your resume is properly formatted and free of grammatical errors. Must you can follow resume assistance to learn techniques about the education. It's a lot easier for a professional resume writing service to create a resume for you than for you to attempt to write one on your own.