Topic: cannot see copilot

Hi.
After installing the new version of A321 of ToLiss (ver. 1.1), I can only hear the copilot, but I cannot see it. can you help me please?

Re: cannot see copilot

You have to uninstall copilot from the menu.  Go to developer and reload aircraft only.   Then go to copilot menu and install.  Now you must restart x plane to have this take effect but I believe one less restart.

This must be done anytime the aircraft is updated.

It happened to me as well but took only a minute to solve. I reload the aircraft (skipping art) and it did not help. I tried reloading aircraft with art and everything was good. Hope it helps.

4 (edited by skyranger321 2021-04-23 12:40:58)

Copilot Linda is no longer displayed for me either.
It would be very friendly if JAR Design would get in touch here, after all, people have paid money for the software too, so they can expect it to work properly.
I can't keep reinstalling the program because then the software is locked because it has been registered too often.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards.

this worked perfect thanks you have to uninstall copilot from the menu.  Go to developer and reload aircraft only.   Then go to copilot menu and install.  Now you must restart x plane to have this take effect but I believe one less restart.

henkwijngaards wrote:

this worked perfect thanks you have to uninstall copilot from the menu.  Go to developer and reload aircraft only.   Then go to copilot menu and install.  Now you must restart x plane to have this take effect but I believe one less restart.

Why? If your updating the plane and you dont disturb the co-pilot folders (2) then all these BS restarting should not be necessary.