Topic: Co-pilot not visible

I just bought this plugin and activated this. But co-pilot is not visible. Whats wrong?

Re: Co-pilot not visible

I also purchased yesterday and downloaded, no co-pilot visible. is there also a registration serial key, don't see on invoice,

solved

How did you solve this because I have tried just about everything including going over the installation procedure a number of times. I can hear the Co-Pilot but cannot see her.

hindubiceps wrote:

solved

r.

just bought this plugin and activated it. But the co-pilot is not visible in his chair, on the other hand she is outside the plane and there is no command in the menu or variant of the sound of the co-pilot. What's wrong? is there a solution

Bought the plugin and when it starts it ask for activation and then immediately says it is installed and i need to reload. After doing that, no commands are in the list and Linda is not visible. I reinstalled several times. Xplane v11.53

Note to new installers: Make sure to place the COPILOT folders into the Zibo B738 plugin folder. If you place it in the X-Plane root plugin folder the setup will not complete correctly and Linda will not show up.