Topic: Various minor issues with tested solutions.

I have experienced many minor problems which I investigated debugged, tested fix. Seemed like a lot of issues at the time but not really.  Finding learning and fixing now that took time.

I have both a319 and a321.  A319 may have same problems but no precedures yet. Needs an update now that a321 is out.  No comparison.

I look forward to new controls. Like hair color, gender, copilot name, pilot reference.  Seeing a pilot in the seat with gender control.  It isn't a male world anylonger.

Thanks again.  I have been working for days to integrate with Speedy Copilot for Toliss and nearing completion.

===========================

1. Checklist.txt

Flight control check.  Had some issue with Roll Neutral  not triggering.  My joystick was -0.15 and the check was less than -0.02. I increased to -0.20.  I think it was a reload issue that sometimes happens.  Tried calibrate but a load xp it became normal.  No harm is being more relaxed.

[SYSTEMS.FLGHTCONT.Roll]<[0.020000]

&&

[SYSTEMS.FLGHTCONT.Roll]>[-0.20000]   <----

==========================

2.Commands.txt

CPL intro hard coded as Linda.  I changed to use [NAME] so it relies on settings_win.txt.  I wanted to customize name and it worked but not for the hi cap.

execute=0,My name is [NAME]. I am your first officer today [SIR],0.000000,

3.settings_win.txt.

I tried changing the gender to m<ale> and it changed the voice the the copilot was all out of whack.  It would be great it customization's like this could be entered in the setup menu.  Name of Copilot.  Preferred captain reference and gender of copilot.

=================================

3.Procedures.txt

Parking procedure not setting parking brake on.  Updated to store 1 in dataref. 

execute=8,ckpt/parkbrk,1.000000,

Re: Various minor issues with tested solutions.

Hi James,
Please make the widget appear in VR. The rest is great in VR. Thanks.

Re: Various minor issues with tested solutions.

Thanks. Worked for me.