Re: v.1.2b3 distributive (Windows 7/8, MAC OS)

thanks for reports! take in account

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

77 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-10 23:32:37)

Good day,
First right now XP is not stable for any Beta testing so, any of these reports are ok but not good data since it is not the OS X that is causing the issues but the version of XP that is causing the issues and not even Sasl so, if XP is running 10.40.B6  this is old data also, since, XP went to 10.40B7 and will go to 10.40B8 as soon as they can get it ready.

Nevertheless, 10.36 was an unstable version for mac therefore, you can't get good data for testing from that version either and yes I do know they call it stable but remember the CTD's you had that is unstable ... I know everyone is trying very hard to get the new beta tests right but let it take it time and you will have everything come together. The 10.40 XP seems to be a good version of XP so, let's wait till they get it back up and running before testing.
thank-you for the input...
captbullett

every time i reload the aircraft x-plane crashing

Kopelent wrote:

every time i reload the aircraft x-plane crashing

Please post a log.txt from X-Plane folder.

Since the xPlane installer now lets you update/upgrade to 10.40b6, I'm now back on this version. Testing the 1.2b3, the scrolling function is back to working properly. That means one click on the scroll wheel translates into one turn on the FCP knobs. Wonderful! Obviously there is something in  10.40b6 regarding the mouse controller that is working much better.

Hello
Excuse my English is not good, I'm German! Three cheers for Google translator!
I have some problems with the wonderful aircraft
Beta 1.2b3
I currently have XP 10.36
Since 10.40b7 following appearance:
After start he does not want with follow the autopilot route, try with LOC on / off does not work!

Both versions (10.36 + 10.40b7) I have the following problem:
At startup, the system thinks I suddenly wants to land, The checklist shows "After Landing Checklist"

In my current flight EDDM-EDDT
In TOD says ATC Down to FL 330
I confirm.

Then all displays were Black!
The log file is of this flight
Anyone have a solution?

Moosbewohner

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 147.12 kb, 262 downloads since 2015-08-11 

Good day,
Please tell me how you did this as I have not found the trick.
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

Since the xPlane installer now lets you update/upgrade to 10.40b6, I'm now back on this version. Testing the 1.2b3, the scrolling function is back to working properly. That means one click on the scroll wheel translates into one turn on the FCP knobs. Wonderful! Obviously there is something in  10.40b6 regarding the mouse controller that is working much better.

@ moosbewohner: dein Problem mit dem Autopiloten Liegt an der B7 von x-Pläne, ist bekannt und wird in der nächsten Beta behoben.
Mit dem schwarz werdenen Bildschirmen scheint ein Problem des A330 zu sein. Aber JarDesign ist wohl dran.

Englisch Version:

Your problem regarding the Autopilot is due to the beta7 of x-Plane. Will be fixed in next Beta.
With the Black Screens seems to be a Problem with the 330 but I think jar will look into this.

Good day,
10.40B7 is not a good version for any FMC aircraft ... and you have to read the notums that have been posted and you will see that you need to go back to 10.36 until 10.40B8 comes out best answer
hope this helps,
captbullett

moosbewohner wrote:

Hello
Excuse my English is not good, I'm German! Three cheers for Google translator!
I have some problems with the wonderful aircraft
Beta 1.2b3
I currently have XP 10.36
Since 10.40b7 following appearance:
After start he does not want with follow the autopilot route, try with LOC on / off does not work!

Both versions (10.36 + 10.40b7) I have the following problem:
At startup, the system thinks I suddenly wants to land, The checklist shows "After Landing Checklist"

In my current flight EDDM-EDDT
In TOD says ATC Down to FL 330
I confirm.

Then all displays were Black!
The log file is of this flight
Anyone have a solution?

Moosbewohner

85 (edited by Karl Lepp 2015-08-12 00:26:19)

The latest beta the X-Plane installer installs is yet again b6, so downgrade to 10.36 and then (re)upgrade to 10.40b6.

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

86 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-12 02:28:18)

Good day,
a picture is worth a 1,000 words and it will tell the real thing that 10.40B7 is what is being downloaded by the "X-Plane installer "
captbullett
# 1 is a screen shot of the installer
# 2 is a screen shot of Log.txt an the version that loaded after starting at XP 10.36
so, do you or any one else, need any more proof that the only version of Beta is 10.40B7 until they finish with B8 and we just have to be calm"."
captbullett

Karl Lepp wrote:

The latest beta the X-Plane installer installs is yet again b6, so downgrade to 10.36 and then (re)upgrade to 10.40b6.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 10.12.59 PM.jpg 66.07 kb, 113 downloads since 2015-08-11 

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 10.22.53 PM.jpg 40.49 kb, 113 downloads since 2015-08-11 

Now it isn't possible anymore to download beta 6. Was a mistake by the developers:

http://developer.x-plane.com/2015/08/di … ment-11378

A lucky mistake then! I know I got back onto b6 yesterday.

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

it not so, lucky you will more than likely have issues when you go to download B8 with Sasl because you now are out of sequence in the Beta testing ... just something to think about I would go back to 10.36 or up-date to 10.40B7 and wait ...
captbullett 

Karl Lepp wrote:

A lucky mistake then! I know I got back onto b6 yesterday.

Steam version 10.36.  EIDW to EGLL with no issues to report.  Will test further.

SASL Developers prepare new build, based on more fresh LUA sources. All we hope what this will be solution for macs users (like me too). Will post soon.

92 (edited by TurboGigi 2015-08-13 11:44:55)

J.A.Romanov wrote:

SASL Developers prepare new build, based on more fresh LUA sources. All we hope what this will be solution for macs users (like me too). Will post soon.

These changes will also impact on Windows users who, like me, have the problem of blackouts?

Windows 10 64bit
XP 10.36 (Steam)

OS: Windows 10 64bit -  XP 10.36 Computer Specs: | CPU: Intel Quad i7-2600K@4.6GHz |GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ghz Edition |MOBO: ASRock Z75Pro3 |Case: Cooler Matser HAF932 |RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1866 Corsairl|PSU: Corsair TX850M
| Pedals: CSPv1 | Hotas: Thrustmaster Warthog /Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack /Saitek Throttle Quadrant
| Headset: Tritton AX 720 | TrackiR 5

I guess I was lucky, yes, to be able to install b6.

Can someone elaborate on the potential problem I will encounter if I upgrade from b6 to b8, skipping b7?

94 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-13 19:55:24)

Good day,
I am up-loading a video to Youtube now since, it is a large file and won't up load to this website it will have a link to it and i will be able to show you first had some of the issues you might run in to ...
i will just add to this post ...
captbullett 

here is the link to YouTube and the video of the 10.40B8 and the issue with A330 right now with Beta 8 you will see a halo all 

http://youtu.be/wb91K6yxttQ

Anterialis wrote:

I guess I was lucky, yes, to be able to install b6.

Can someone elaborate on the potential problem I will encounter if I upgrade from b6 to b8, skipping b7?

TurboGigi wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

These changes will also impact on Windows users who, like me, have the problem of blackouts?

Windows 10 64bit
XP 10.36 (Steam)

I always send this problem to SASL developers too.

Just for developer info.
I'm on Mac 10.10.4 XP 10.36r1 and a Logitech mouse with mac.xpl
On 10 flights one completed (a short one) and 9 CDT's.
Always when something related to sound it is happening (cruise altitude, copilot, flaps, etc.).
Last lines of the log file:
---------------------> sound1d play sample ->fo_spls_arm
---------------------> sound1d play sample ->fo_flaps1
---------------------> sound2d play sample ->sys_sbelts
---------------------> sound2d play mode   ->1
---------------------> sound2d play sample ->sys_sbelts
---------------------> sound2d play sample ->faa_boarding
---------------------> sound2d play sample ->buzzer
---------------------> sound1d play sample ->fa2cap_5