Re: v.1.2b2 distributive (Windows 7/8, MAC OS)

Can we use the ground services plugin to create aircraft profiles for other aircraft aswell?

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

The "Ground Service Plugin" is based on machines, but is it possible that the Ground Service Plugin, can be adapted to different airports, to use certain streets?

CPU: Intel I9-7920X 5GHz //MB: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon // RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Limited 3200 //
Graka: Zotac 1080TI Artic Storm // Windows 10

mosquito3 wrote:

I bought this plane 3 days ago. I just installed this beta and already completed 2 short flights (LIRF-LICC and back). Had no issue.
New FCU (push/pull and rotate) management is a great addition and worked like a charm here. Thank you!

New Ground Service is too cool, but I noticed that if I call refuel truck using the new plugin the refuel panel doesn't show up. Other than this, it's great!

This beta GroundServ is for demonstration only. Now, I prepare beta where all pass and cargo doors, as a fuel panel managed via new plugin. Will be in next beta.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Dear pilots, please more info about push-pull-scroll FCU system. I need info to decide what variant better for future.

30 (edited by pic 2015-08-02 15:42:55)

Had hardly no issues with flight from LFMN-LEBL. (xplane 1040.b5 Windows7 64 bit pro) A brilliant upgrade on the knob control and excellent new vehicles for the beta ground crew. I did, however, have a 'quirk' when I was doing the flight control checklist. The left rudder and pedal was stuck to the right but after fiddling with the light controls on the front panel the rudder kicked back to the neutral position. 
The flight, nevertheless was perfect in every respect.
Thanks for your great work!
Luigi
edit..on the push pull, would like to see a little more contrast or color so the cursor is more noticeable

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Dear pilots, please more info about push-pull-scroll FCU system. I need info to decide what variant better for future.

Sir, I believe there is no better way to manage the FCU than this one. The push pull with left/right mouse buttons is absolutely great! Also the mouse wheel option is amazing (I would think about expanding this feature to other knobs in the cockpit if I were you).

Thanks

Francesco

Will there be a way for MAC-users to benefit from this push/pull function? As mentioned, magic mouse and track pad has a scroll function built in. Also, i believe many people use a dedicated mouse ("PC"-mouse) on their iMacs.

smile

Hi !

mosquito3 wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Sir, I believe there is no better way to manage the FCU than this one. The push pull with left/right mouse buttons is absolutely great! Also the mouse wheel option is amazing (I would think about expanding this feature to other knobs in the cockpit if I were you).

Thanks

Francesco

Agree, nice feature !

best regards

Hi !

Have you changed anything regarding AirFMC in this beta plane ??

Because airFMC is not working correctly...

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p19ro1203teeq10a1119385t14qp3.png

nothing was changed

Anterialis wrote:

Will there be a way for MAC-users to benefit from this push/pull function? As mentioned, magic mouse and track pad has a scroll function built in. Also, i believe many people use a dedicated mouse ("PC"-mouse) on their iMacs.

smile

Or at least an alternative way for magic mouse or track pad users to turn the knobs. Currently, the version is unusable for me unfortunately...

Alex

I use Magic Mouse and it work well with this push-pull-rotate FCU. Just Tested on MacBook Pro w/Maverick. And it work well with my MacBook Pro trackpad. One finger click for push, 2 for pull, 2 finger move for rotate.

Sure i have not connect joystick to macbook, may be this is a reason. Can someone test - load x-plane with disconnected joystick and try Magic Mouse and trackpad!?

If someone need - possible to take a330_cockpit.obj from prev version - old manipulators will back.

Good day,
This did not work to fix, on the Mac you can't use mouse wheel since, it has advanced mouse already and when you try to use a Microsoft mouse advance wheel it just won't work the main thing that wont't work is the Baro you can't just when you get over 5000 feet and adjust to STD...
thank-you
brian
captbullett

J.A.Romanov wrote:

If someone need - possible to take a330_cockpit.obj from prev version - old manipulators will back.

Hey Eugeny,

Am I getting this right when I say that the current version of the groundservices plugin is only useable with the JAR A330 and the default C90? Icouldn't find a way to save a setup for another aircraft or invoke the traffic.

Regards,
Karl

Karl Lepp wrote:

Hey Eugeny,

Am I getting this right when I say that the current version of the groundservices plugin is only useable with the JAR A330 and the default C90? Icouldn't find a way to save a setup for another aircraft or invoke the traffic.

Regards,
Karl

unregistred version work with a330,

i describe all at first post

AlexCohrs wrote:
Anterialis wrote:

smile

Or at least an alternative way for magic mouse or track pad users to turn the knobs. Currently, the version is unusable for me unfortunately...

Alex

But is any of function work? Push or Pull or Rotate? Or nothing happen anyway?

Course report like "the version is unusable for me" is about nothing and have not any info.

Please!?

How do I get push and pull to work with my Trackpad?

Thanks,

Graham

J.A.Romanov:
Im on an iMac, El Capitan beta and xPlane 10.40b6. I have connected to the computer a magic trackpad, a Logitech G5 mouse, and my Pro Flight Yoke. The latest version A330 1.2b2.

Nothing happens when i hover over the knob, for instance the altitude knob or any of the other knobs. If i keep right mouse button clicked, I can drag around the cockpit as usual, I believe this is a native function of plane. Left clicking doesn't do anything either. The scroll wheel works though on both my Logitec G5 mouse and the magic trackpad.

Anterialis wrote:

J.A.Romanov:
Im on an iMac, El Capitan beta and xPlane 10.40b6. I have connected to the computer a magic trackpad, a Logitech G5 mouse, and my Pro Flight Yoke. The latest version A330 1.2b2.

Nothing happens when i hover over the knob, for instance the altitude knob or any of the other knobs. If i keep right mouse button clicked, I can drag around the cockpit as usual, I believe this is a native function of plane. Left clicking doesn't do anything either. The scroll wheel works though on both my Logitec G5 mouse and the magic trackpad.

ok, thanks! What happen when you try click via trackpad?

45 (edited by Anterialis 2015-08-03 07:55:53)

The same thing happens. When I use the trackpad, the scrolling function works well, but nothing happens when I click with one or two fingers on the turnable knobs (e.g. altitude).

I have ofc. turned on double clicking function in the operating system smile

I might have time later today (Im on call workwize till tomorrow afternoon...) to start x-plane without connected yoke to see if this works, if you think that could change something.

BTW: This plane looks amazing in the cockpit, the glass displays feel much more realistic.. I dont know if its just me, but everything felt more "real" imho... smile smile Well done!!

Anterialis wrote:

BTW: This plane looks amazing in the cockpit, the glass displays feel much more realistic.. I dont know if its just me, but everything felt more "real" imho... smile smile Well done!!

I agree. The plane also seems like it rolls along the runway more naturally, especially from the outside. I'm really lovin this plane! Great work JAR smile

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Karl Lepp wrote:

Hey Eugeny,

Regards,
Karl

Alright, how can I get a registered version? Where do I buy it?

48 (edited by Miguel Angel 2015-08-03 11:00:19)

lol.
The fish is cooking and hot yet.
It's sensible to be patient and wait to meal get a little bit cold.
I'm waiting for this meal is ready too.
Greetings.

Karl Lepp wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
Karl Lepp wrote:

Hey Eugeny,

Regards,
Karl

Alright, how can I get a registered version? Where do I buy it?

It is not in stock now. Will be later, when we complete tests and make all improvements.

Anyway take your time, you developers.