Topic: Gnd Handling Deluxe - Xplane 11- set up

I just purchased this product.
Can someone tell me if it is actually for XPlane 11 or if it works in Xplane 11.
Is it relative or applicable only to Jar Design Aircraft.
Is there a written manual that is applicable to XPlane 11.
Is there an alternative video to the ones I have found (JA Romanov) which are all about download and install into XPlane 10 ??? I think. I also do not recognize his system nor his method of installation, and, as such, are not much good to me.
The other video that I can find (BProductions 222) is also installing into an unfamiliar system --- possibly XPlane 10 also)

I am encountering the following problems.
1. I select the GPU and up comes a fuel truck and a stair truck. parked directly behind the aircraft (Zibo 737-900U) ... no Gnd Power Unit.
2. I select a catering truck and it appears directly underneath the aircraft with a huge yellow balloon.  How can I move either the balloon or the truck.
3. After I go into aircraft configuration sets I am confronted with position grids which I have no idea how to operate. I assumed that changing the grid position would change the position of the vehicle but Changing it from 0.000 etc to 3.0000 etc did not alter anything.

I freely admit that most of Xplane 11 systems have a mind boggling effect on my old brain, but two hours of trying to sort this out have achieved nothing for me.
Can somebody please help.
Regards
Tony Chilcott

Re: Gnd Handling Deluxe - Xplane 11- set up

Hello all,

I believe, at least partially, due to the tremendous response from this forum, that I have resolved my difficulties.
Thanks

Tony Chilcott