Topic: Problems with A320neo V3.2R2

Every time I open A320 asks for the password,is that correct?

The AP! is not activated, why?

The plane is heading many degrees.

I can not fix the power to lever climb

I will appreciate the solutions of these problems.

Attentively EDU

Re: Problems with A320neo V3.2R2

olieduhomar wrote:

Every time I open A320 asks for the password,is that correct?

The AP! is not activated, why?

The plane is heading many degrees.

I can not fix the power to lever climb

I will appreciate the solutions of these problems.

Attentively EDU

Activation window should not appear every time. So, what you can check on your side right now:

1. This may happen if your X-Plane folder locate in "system" folder. As example, you put it direct to your Desktop (a "system" folder too).

Solution is easy - move whole X-Plane folder
from
C:/Users/MyUserName/Desktop/X-Plane 11/
to
C:/X-Plane 11/

2. Another issue what may affect on this - unstable computer configuration. I mean a hardware what attached/detached to computer or some unstable computer parameter like CPU Freq what is not constant as example. Also, this may happen if you use laptop with descrete graphic videocard. In this case your computer ID may be formed with 2 different ways (with one GPU one time and with another GPU another time). You may try to setup you computer to always use descrete GPU or just make 2 installation of the product and activaste one with first GPU and another with another one.

3. Please check what X-Plane not affected by your antivirus, if exist.

About other issue - I am not sure what understand well what happen exactly. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Good day .
I have a problem with the a320.
when you open it, it shows me
ERROR : a 320 plugin not work propertly. please contact support.fardesign.org if no luck
I have a Mac and until recently everything was fine

taximann wrote:

Good day .
I have a problem with the a320.
when you open it, it shows me
ERROR : a 320 plugin not work propertly. please contact support.fardesign.org if no luck
I have a Mac and until recently everything was fine

Please contact www.support.jardesign.org with Log.txt file saved just after this issue happen.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Keeping in view the restrictions of the COVID -19 they have taken the bold steps in best regards. I would prefer you to check https://maok.hu/allatorvosi_asszisztensek to find best veterinary assistants. I have read all their techniques and tricks. This is going to help them save from the COVID.

Every country has their culture and recognizes with this culture. Asia is consisted lots of the countries and almost populated area. So, Asia is also very populated due to the food and there are lots of the people exit who love the food.visit website for more details

How can I fix this problem the this error appears and bug all the game folder SASL

[img][/img]

Hi Eugene, any chance of jafr coplilot for Toliss A320