Re: JD320 v.3.4 public beta

Luke wrote:

Hi, I'm writing this just to report an incompatibility between the last beta version of the A320 Neo and the TerraMaxx plugin: the DCDU doesn't works properly (sincerely, it doesn't work at all) when TerraMaxx is operative.
Obviously I've also reported the problem to the plugin's owners.
Regards.

Did you mean what DCDU work when you replace TerraMaxx plugin? And not work if TerraMaxx execute?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Captain Mick wrote:

Hi everyone, just having a massive problem with my A320. On take-off the aircraft loses its heading, the landing gear and the flaps cannot be operated anymore and after landing the landing gear suddenly the horizon is back and the heading and control works again.
Does anyone know this error?

If you use 11.35 beta, please download and install JD320 3.4 beta 3, what is just published and compatible with 11.35

128 (edited by txnoodles 2019-06-23 10:49:58)

Why is the fbw all messed up  ? Was it somehow disabled on purpose ? if you're on autopilot and you dial down the speed to say 100  the plane should not decelerate past vls.The power should come back up and keep  vls speed. In the a330  ap disconnects once it reaches alpha prot ?

Oops: This was meant to be in the a330 forum.

Just reversed back to V3.3.

The sound is still a problem and also the engine object is changed so if
you have an livery with some colour or logo on the engines it is gone.

Regards,

Cor

VBV01 wrote:

Regards,

Cor

If you don't have in your chosen livery objects file with name PW1000G_1.png and you use in settings PW engine then the original engine textures will show. You can try to change engine type settings to CFM and you can see yours logo and colour.
In the most case, downloaded livery sets have only one type of engines for CFM engines.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Luke wrote:

Hi, I'm writing this just to report an incompatibility between the last beta version of the A320 Neo and the TerraMaxx plugin: the DCDU doesn't works properly (sincerely, it doesn't work at all) when TerraMaxx is operative.
Regards.

Did you mean what DCDU work when you replace TerraMaxx plugin? And not work if TerraMaxx execute?

Hi Romanov, I've also posted this issue in the FB group with a screenshot attached. The only way to let the DCDU work is to delete TerraMaxx folders from the puglin directory. If I leave them there, the DCDU shows no METAR infos.

Don't be scared to fly high, 'cause it will inspire others...

Darko24 wrote:
VBV01 wrote:

Regards,

Cor

If you don't have in your chosen livery objects file with name PW1000G_1.png and you use in settings PW engine then the original engine textures will show. You can try to change engine type settings to CFM and you can see yours logo and colour.
In the most case, downloaded livery sets have only one type of engines for CFM engines.

Hi Darko,

Found it :-) I am new to X-plane and as it was directly ok with V3.3 I assumed that something was wrong this time. Lesson for me, look a little bit further before complaining :-)

regards,

Cor

Luke wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
Luke wrote:

Regards.

Hi Romanov, I've also posted this issue in the FB group with a screenshot attached. The only way to let the DCDU work is to delete TerraMaxx folders from the puglin directory. If I leave them there, the DCDU shows no METAR infos.

If TerraMaxx plugin block data transfer for JD320 FMGS with some way - I cant fix TerraMaxx, this is not our product, but you can try to disable it with Plugin Admin before JD320 loading.

Hello, the last beta has some very good improvements. It makes more fun to fly with it.

Hi JAR

I've done a couple of flights with the version of the b4 with copiolot. So far, it all works just fine.

I noticed, however, I have find a couple of problem with the use of MCDU. The use of HANDLING/TOWING allows you to:
- handling with chocks and GPU correct
- if I press first STAIR they call both of these stairs, the same is with press CATER
- loaders not exist in menu, they exist PAX/CARGO but this you can use direct from MCDU menu.
- the doors are no opened auto
- you can call stairs, catering and fuel only once.

Using Toolbars, the same is happened, and checklist don't work for me, maybe due to the use COPILOT so I don't need it.

Using GroundHandling everything works fine.

Thank's you for all updates and improvements with your's products.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Is it taxi thrust improved?

137 (edited by dron420 2019-06-24 12:34:09)

mco47a wrote:

Is it taxi thrust improved?

No, it isn't. It will be implimented in next big update

138 (edited by johan.tavernier 2019-06-24 16:20:54)

ouistiti06 wrote:

Hello
I just update the JD320 v.3.4 beta and impossible to make him follow the flight plan the plane runs around constantly.
A solution to the problem.

cordially

Luciano

Hello,

I am coming back to this issue reported earlier because I have the same issue and didn’t find an answer on this forum.

I’m using the latest beta on 11.34

Any solutions to that?

KR,
Johan

139 (edited by laohu314 2019-06-24 17:13:57)

You don't give enough information to help.
What is the route you want to fly?
How was it generated?
How was it entered into the FMC?
Log.txt (upload by editing your post)

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

johan.tavernier wrote:
ouistiti06 wrote:

Hello
I just update the JD320 v.3.4 beta and impossible to make him follow the flight plan the plane runs around constantly.
A solution to the problem.

cordially

Luciano

Hello,

I am coming back to this issue reported earlier because I have the same issue and didn’t find an answer on this forum.

I’m using the latest beta on 11.34

Any solutions to that?

KR,
Johan

Please contact me skype j.a.romanov - we will check this issue online.

I cannot change the winglet type, or put satcom on.

rjmf22 wrote:

Please attach log.txt (ZIP it before) just after trying to switch satcom.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
rjmf22 wrote:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 102.48 kb, 281 downloads since 2019-06-25 

rjmf22 wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
rjmf22 wrote:

Look like you mix some files with old version. Please redownload actual beta and make clean installation. Please use MCDU MENU to operate your settings.

Dear team,

Here is an actual example of the A320 Beta 4 missing a way-point and flying round in circles.

Please fly the route below with the DESI1S SID from EGCC on runway 05L. The aircraft will fail to hit the transition to airway at DESIG.

EGCC SID DESIG L603 LAMSO UL603 EVELI DCT PODIP DCT TESGA DCT OSBIT DCT KEMES DCT LAMSI DCT SASAL DCT VEBAL DCT VRANA DCT AMUGO STAR LDDU

You way also check the VNAV profile - depart in managed speed mode with Flex 66 then egnage Climb Detent at the FMGS indicated point. My airspeed dropped to almost 140 knots then oscillation began until I disconnected the AP, corrected the pitch and re-engaged the AP.

I'm available for any clarifications via Skype to Chrispalf.

Kind regards, Chris

If the aircraft is not able to get to a waypoint according to the entered flight plan that means the flight plan is not suitable as is. Maybe there is a turn that is too tight for the planned speed and distance. In that case you have to change the flight plan or fly HDG/selected mode.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

i dont know how , but during autoland , a320 go to the left side of runway i'v tried without wind turbulence just with out visibility;
if you try go around when you touch the ground with all gears (main and foward gear) , push TOGA,  after GA on climb, a320 don't follow the selected speed on mcp or managed speed it's so strange and dangerous .

Giuliano pennetta wrote:

i dont know how , but during autoland , a320 go to the left side of runway i'v tried without wind turbulence just with out visibility;
if you try go around when you touch the ground with all gears (main and foward gear) , push TOGA,  after GA on climb, a320 don't follow the selected speed on mcp or managed speed it's so strange and dangerous .

ILS system may be displace from runway center line in this airport scenery. You may check this if you will open X-Plane MAP in this moment. Sure ILS (Localizer) symbol should be in the middle of PFD anyway

About GA - is it may be what ground spoilers was extended in this moment?

Ok, about incorrect active waypoint switching..

I just rebuild FMGS plugin to avoid incorrect (for some cases) active waypoint switching. If you use beta 4, you need just put win.xpl ans mac.xpl files (attached) to your /JD320/plugins/FMGS/ folder

Post's attachments

Attachment icon mac.xpl 1.42 mb, 161 downloads since 2019-06-28 

Attachment icon win.xpl 1.78 mb, 167 downloads since 2019-06-28 

150 (edited by Giuliano pennetta 2019-06-28 16:33:11)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Giuliano pennetta wrote:

ILS system may be displace from runway center line in this airport scenery. You may check this if you will open X-Plane MAP in this moment. Sure ILS (Localizer) symbol should be in the middle of PFD anyway

About GA - is it may be what ground spoilers was extended in this moment?

Localizer diamond was in the middle of pfd but the 320 not ( i've tried with 330 and 737, and with the loc on the middle of pdf the airplane landed on centerline , so the scenary have no problem ) so strange;
during GA i did'n armed spoilers to prevent them from opening up, infact no spoilers opened up, but the fms after takeoff on TOGA , it was reset .