Re: XP11 JD330 v.3.1 r1, r2, r3

J.A.Romanov

Can you please fix or add YAW DAMPER, you keep coming out with new updates but still don't fix the fundamental of the aircraft functions. Please make this your main priority to get it fix this new year.

Thank you

J.A.Romanov

Happy new year! smile I have tested A330 R2 release and I would like to share my opinion it might be helpfull. Great that you reversed standard voice (instead co-pilot one) but there is still dark smoke from engines and second thing that i have met is that somehow i cannot turn APU after i press button light dissapear and its not even working with "quick lunch" I have tried fixing errors, reloading aircraft etc. Would be nice if you improve waypoints skipping while you flying next to them.
Lets make A330 Great smile. Cya soon

Happy new years mr Romanov,

BB announced to make a330neo, Please you have to make extension pack or upgrade of a330neo.  Xp 11 needs a330neo, and other wish from me  Airbus a321 or  a321 neo. PLEASE.

Hi Jar, I have a problem with the A330. I have the BSS sound pack and after installing it I do not get the GPWS sounds/ Pas sign sounds.. Tried downloading multiple versions of the JD330 from the org store and from the Jar website (V3.1r1&2) but I still have this same problem..

Hello there is an error in App_f_act.txt:

JD COPILOT Plugin: executeFlow.clear() - AddExecuteFlowFromFileC:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\copilot_main\custom/events/Approach/App_f_act.txt
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: say>Approach phase activate!
JD COPILOT Plugin: Error in script - cant find dataref: APPCLEXEC
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: say>Ready for Approach checklist!

The script code is :

JD COPILOT Plugin: executeFlow.clear() - AddExecuteFlowFromFileC:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\copilot_main\custom/events/Cruise/TOD.txt
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: say>We are close to top of descend!
JD COPILOT Plugin: executeFlow.clear() - AddExecuteFlowFromFileC:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\copilot_main\custom/events/Approach/App_f_act.txt
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: say>Approach phase activate!
JD COPILOT Plugin: Error in script - cant find dataref: APPCLEXEC
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: say>Ready for Approach checklist!

#EVENT
if:sim/custom/xap/fly_phase==5

#RESET
reset:sim/custom/xap/fly_phase!=5

#EXECUTE
saywait:Approach phase activate!
if:APPCLEXEC==0
saywait:Ready for Approach checklist!
endif:

How APPCLEXEC supposed to be set?

Alain

Hello all !

I download the last version available on JD website. I noticed that clicking on the R1 fuel pump korry updates sim/custom/xap/fuel/pump/r2 and R2 updates sim/custom/xap/fuel/pump/r1. All is good with left pumps.

57 (edited by ekfpang 2019-01-06 11:39:28)

I have installed the latest version of both the aircraft and GHD.
There is a problem when initial load without engine start - when i press the GPU button, nothing happens.
When I tried using the GPU from Ground Handling, nothing happens.
Only AutoStart will enable the GPU.
Is this a bug?
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6435/t/p1d0hf8lt9pb9ll0rac12c41fdv3.png

Hi Eugeny,

I completely removed the v3.0r5 version which worked perfectly to install the v3.1r2 update directly. I only kept my flight plans between the two versions and the liveries.
I have the activation window in which I indicate my serial number and when I click on Next, after about 10 seconds, it indicates Please Wait... and nothing happens anymore.
So I can't activate the A330.
Would you have an explanation/solution please?

Thank you in advance for your help

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/5023/t/p1d0i5ceis1k711vjb14vu1gs514v5.jpg

Hello,
I modified several things in copilot commands set to fix few errors and improve some tasks, from my point of view.
I also associated a Xchecklist to help discuss with our copilot.

As I cannot upload files here, everything is available in the follwing url https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f … ot-plugin/ and I explain everything I modified in copilot_main/custom folder.

I'l be very pleased to discuss about that with all of you, including JAR of course to improve this very cool plugin.

Alain

I was wondering if the new version was still compatible with XP10 or not. Money is an issue right now so I cant afford a better computer before those who would judge me do so.

61 (edited by pieterdejong 2019-01-10 18:11:58)

ekfpang wrote:

I have installed the latest version of both the aircraft and GHD.
There is a problem when initial load without engine start - when i press the GPU button, nothing happens.
When I tried using the GPU from Ground Handling, nothing happens.
Only AutoStart will enable the GPU.
Is this a bug?
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6435/t/p1d0hf8lt9pb9ll0rac12c41fdv3.png

This happens only within the pop up. Somehow the RSK2 and RSK3 do not work in the pop up. If you zoom in on the actual MCDU, and press the select keys there, it works!

62 (edited by kevinxu1996 2019-01-12 04:28:04)

After activation and i am having no mcdu and ND. also the windscreen is blocked. can someone help? thanks!

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/7885/t/p1d1050faihev13tb95tbn3l4h3.png

Hello Kevin,

It's certainly because the activation is not done successfully.
Maybe try again.
Did you reload the aircraft just after?
Alain

alain.bo wrote:

Hello Kevin,

It's certainly because the activation is not done successfully.
Maybe try again.
Did you reload the aircraft just after?
Alain

I am certain that the activation was successful. sometimes i dont have blocked screen othertimes i do. but not working cdu and nd is consistent.

Why is there a weird head on the front of my plane?? How do I get rid of it

66 (edited by alain.bo 2019-01-13 13:00:20)

Hi,

I didn't yet determine how it happens, but on v3.1r2, the TOD is sometimes a bit beside the route and so, missing in the flight plan.

Maybe it happens when changing the STAR....

https://i.imgur.com/1cOmCaM.png

Hi Installed the latest version today. I am unable to use the GPU and fuel wont load unless I pause the simulation first. Am I doing something wrong?

68 (edited by jcdp 2019-01-16 08:45:52)

alain.bo wrote:

Hi,

I didn't yet determine how it happens, but on v3.1r2, the TOD is sometimes a bit beside the route and so, missing in the flight plan.

Maybe it happens when changing the STAR....

https://i.imgur.com/1cOmCaM.png

Hi

Top of descent is in the flight plan but curiously it disappears only when aircraft reaches the waypoint just before it .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

Capt.bmckay wrote:

Hi Installed the latest version today. I am unable to use the GPU and fuel wont load unless I pause the simulation first. Am I doing something wrong?

My Issue was resolved by installing the latest Ground handling plug in.

I play XPlane 11 since around 14 days so not sure if I am doing something wrong wink
How ever in every video on youtube there you can see the destination to the airport via an ILS approach

If I do an ILS approach the distance (see lower left corner of the display) is missing.
However the Autopilot is landing the A330 and you can also see the glide path

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/7896/t/p1d1d5ol8016upvt0ipd1b2l1pfd3.png
EDDT RWY26R 110.1

My Config
JD330 XP11_312
XP11.30 (Steam version)
no addons except the JARDesign Ground Handling
GTX1060
16GB RAM
Intel i7-6700K - 4 GHz
Win10 Pro - 64 Bit - 1809

JD330XP11_312 - XP11.32 (Steam version) - DLH liveries
no addons except the JARDesign Ground Handling, AviTab and SAM
Intel i7-6700K - 4 GHz - 16GB RAM - GTX1060 - Win10 Pro - 64 Bit - 1809

Next issue

New Flight --> 10NM Approach --> EDMO RWY 26
XP11 crashes, the crash report window appears and I can send the report

there is no new fmgs.dmp file available

Log:

log.txt for X-Plane 11.30r3 (build 113014 64-bit)
 compiled on Jan  9 2019 09:57:43
X-Plane started on Thu Jan 17 07:23:46 2019

This log file is generated automatically by Laminar Research applications and contains diagnostics about your graphics hardware, installation, and any error conditions.
If you need to contact tech support or file a bug, please send us this file. NOTE: this file is rewritten every time you start ANY of your X-System applications.

Windows 10.0 (build 17763/2)
This is a 64-bit version of Windows.
CPU type: 8664
Physical Memory (total for computer): 17138298880
Maximum Virtual Memory (for X-Plane only): 140737488224256
CPU 0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz  Speed (mhz): 4008

X-System folder:'E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/', case sensitive=0

WGL_ARB_buffer_region WGL_ARB_create_context WGL_ARB_create_context_no_error WGL_ARB_create_context_profile WGL_ARB_create_context_robustness WGL_ARB_context_flush_control WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_ARB_multisample WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_render_texture WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float WGL_EXT_colorspace WGL_EXT_create_context_es_profile WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear WGL_NVX_DX_interop WGL_NV_DX_interop WGL_NV_DX_interop2 WGL_NV_copy_image WGL_NV_delay_before_swap WGL_NV_float_buffer WGL_NV_multisample_coverage WGL_NV_render_depth_texture WGL_NV_render_texture_rectangle 

OpenGL Vendor    : NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Render    : GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version   : 4.6.0 NVIDIA 417.71 (460/0)
OpenGL Extensions: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_locations GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_ballot GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_clock GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_sparse_texture2 GL_ARB_sparse_texture_clamp GL_ARB_spirv_extensions GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_post_depth_coverage GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_raster_multisample GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_sparse_texture2 GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_window_rectangles GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_EXT_memory_object GL_EXT_memory_object_win32 GL_EXT_win32_keyed_mutex GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_EXT_semaphore GL_EXT_semaphore_win32 GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_bindless_texture GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_NVX_blend_equation_advanced_multi_draw_buffers GL_NV_blend_minmax_factor GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_clip_space_w_scaling GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_conservative_raster GL_NV_conservative_raster_dilate GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_draw_vulkan_image GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_feature_query GL_NV_fence GL_NV_fill_rectangle GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_coverage_to_color GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_fragment_shader_interlock GL_NV_framebuffer_mixed_samples GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_geometry_shader_passthrough GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_memory_attachment GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_path_rendering_shared_edge GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_query_resource GL_NV_query_resource_tag GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_sample_locations GL_NV_sample_mask_override_coverage GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_atomic_float64 GL_NV_shader_atomic_fp16_vector GL_NV_shader_atomic_int64 GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_stereo_view_rendering GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_rectangle_compressed GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NV_viewport_array2 GL_NV_viewport_swizzle GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NVX_multigpu_info GL_NVX_nvenc_interop GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_NV_shader_thread_shuffle GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_OVR_multiview GL_OVR_multiview2 GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control 

threaded_avail   : 1    aniso_avail      : 1    timer_avail      : 1    sync/fence       : 1
pbo_avail        : 1    frameblit_avail  : 1    framebuffer_msaa : 1
gpu_shad4_avail  : 1    shad_lod_avail   : 1    array_tex_avail  : 1    texture_rg       : 1
tex_float_avail  : 1    seamless_avail   : 1    drawbuf2_avail   : 1    packed_stencil   : 1
framebuffer_srgb : 1    copy_buf_avail   : 1    ubo_avail        : 1    gshader_avail    : 1
base_vert_avail  : 1    tex_multi_avail  : 1    depth_float_avail: 1
instance_avail   : 1    tess_avail       : 1    viewport_arr     : 1    tex_storage      : 1
buf_storage      : 1    multi_bind       : 1    clip_control     : 1    program binary   : 1
debug_avail      : 1
max tex units    : 32 (32/8)
max iso filtering: 16.000000
max samples      : 32
max texture size : 32768 (hardware limit)
max point size   : 189.875000
idx in vram      : 1
GLSL Version     :4.60 NVIDIA/460
(16/4096/124/192/32/4096/4096/65536)
This video card is: DX11+ VR Ready (found glMapBufferRange)
CPU count        : 8
OpenAL loaded: Resources/dlls/64/openal32.dll
OpenAL devices: OpenAL Soft
Open AL default device:OpenAL Soft
OpenAL vendor    : OpenAL Community
OpenAL renderer  : OpenAL Soft
OpenAL version   : 1.1
OpenAL hardware  : OpenAL Soft
OpenAL extensions: ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_EXT_DEDICATED ALC_EXT_disconnect ALC_EXT_EFX ALC_EXT_thread_local_context ALC_SOFTX_device_clock ALC_SOFTX_HRTF ALC_SOFT_loopback ALC_SOFTX_midi_interface ALC_SOFT_pause_device AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_block_alignment AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFT_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_MSADPCM AL_SOFT_source_latency AL_SOFT_source_length

==== CHANGING LANGUAGE TO: Deutsch. ====
Fetching plugins for E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins

Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/64/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

Ground Handling Plugin by JARDesign v.v.4.230618 for X-Plane 11
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/win.xpl (jardesign.crew.ground.handling).

I found the following scenery packages (prioritized in this order):
  0 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Dubai/
  1 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EBBR Brussels/
  2 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/
  3 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/
  4 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/
  5 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/
  6 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/
  7 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/
  8 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LSGG Genf/
  9 Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
 10 Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
 11 Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/
 12 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Chicago/
 13 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Las Vegas/
 14 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/
 15 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Sydney/
 16 Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/
 17 Custom Scenery/zOrtho4XP_+48+011/
 18 Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/
 19 Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/
 20 Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/
 21 Resources/default scenery/1000 decals/
 22 Resources/default scenery/1000 forests/
 23 Resources/default scenery/1000 roads/
 24 Resources/default scenery/1000 urban terrain/
 25 Resources/default scenery/1000 world terrain/
 26 Resources/default scenery/700 roads/
 27 Resources/default scenery/900 beaches/
 28 Resources/default scenery/900 europe objects/
 29 Resources/default scenery/900 forests/
 30 Resources/default scenery/900 roads/
 31 Resources/default scenery/900 us objects/
 32 Resources/default scenery/900 world object placeholders/
 33 Resources/default scenery/airport decals/
 34 Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/
 35 Resources/default scenery/default apt dat/
 36 Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/
 37 Resources/default scenery/sim objects/
 38 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Alaska/
 39 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Hawaii/
 40 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Seattle/

Initializing off screen memory.
Initializing off screen memory complete.
0:00:00.000 D/HID: HID Bridge Running
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting texture resolution read from prefs as 4
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw view indicator read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |dim under high G-load or hypoxia read from prefs as 0.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw hi-res planet textures from orbit read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw forest fires and balloons read from prefs as 0.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw birds and deer in nice weather read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw aircraft carriers and frigates read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw Aurora Borealis read from prefs as 0.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |runways follow terrain contours read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |3-d drawing detail read from prefs as 2.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |water reflection detail read from prefs as 0.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw parked aircraft at airports read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting compress textures to save VRAM read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |Effects read from prefs as 2.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |3-d shadows read from prefs as 0.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |HDR anti-aliasing read from prefs as 2.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw volumetric fog read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |draw per pixel lighting read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.632 I/REN: Setting |atmospheric scattering read from prefs as 1.
0:00:07.894 I/NET: No IPv6 addresses available
0:00:07.894 I/NET: LAN-Anschluss (Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet Controller) 192.168.178.69
0:00:07.894 I/NET: VMware Network Adapter VMnet1 (VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet1) 192.168.217.1
0:00:07.894 I/NET: VMware Network Adapter VMnet8 (VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet8) 192.168.172.1
0:00:08.285 D/HID: Hardware ADDED(044f, b108) - T.Flight Hotas X at path \\?\hid#vid_044f&pid_b108#8&2a05a829&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
0:00:08.285 I/JOY: REGISTER Joystick device: T.Flight Hotas X - VID:1103PID:45320, this is a familiar device.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 0 (HID_Page_Button/01) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 1 (HID_Page_Button/02) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 2 (HID_Page_Button/03) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 3 (HID_Page_Button/04) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 4 (HID_Page_Button/05) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 5 (HID_Page_Button/06) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 6 (HID_Page_Button/07) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 7 (HID_Page_Button/08) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 8 (HID_Page_Button/09) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 9 (HID_Page_Button/0a) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 10 (HID_Page_Button/0b) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 11 (HID_Page_Button/0c) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     HATSWITCH Added Index: 0 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Hatswitch) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70. It has 8 positions.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 0 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_X) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 1 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Y) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 2 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Slider) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 3 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Rz) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 4 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Z) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/2b) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/2a) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/29) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/28) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/27) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/26) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/25) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/24) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/23) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/22) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/21) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID:     SKIPPED (ff00/20) for handle: 000001F8AD8ABC70 because of usage page.
0:00:08.285 D/HID: END HARDWARE
0:00:08.285 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: T.Flight Hotas X (VID:1103PID:45320) Axis #0, assigned to joy_use_roll, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 1023.000000], but is calibrated for [0.500489, 0.500489]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:08.285 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: T.Flight Hotas X (VID:1103PID:45320) Axis #1, assigned to joy_use_ptch, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 1023.000000], but is calibrated for [0.500489, 0.500489]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:08.285 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: T.Flight Hotas X (VID:1103PID:45320) Axis #2, assigned to joy_use_view_lr, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 255.000000], but is calibrated for [0.501961, 0.501961]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:08.285 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: T.Flight Hotas X (VID:1103PID:45320) Axis #3, assigned to joy_use_hdng, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 255.000000], but is calibrated for [0.501961, 0.501961]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:08.285 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: T.Flight Hotas X (VID:1103PID:45320) Axis #4, assigned to joy_use_thro, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 255.000000], but is calibrated for [0.501961, 1.000000]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:08.285 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_InitialLoading to state_QuickFlightWizard
0:00:08.285 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Main Menu
0:00:08.285 I/OVR: User is entering the holodeck.
0:00:08.285 I/WIN: Opened window Primary V11 UI
0:00:10.758 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Settings
0:00:26.208 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Freeflight
0:00:30.968 I/WIN: Showing subscreen FreeFlight Location Controller (Advanced)
0:00:52.150 I/WIN: Showing subscreen FreeFlight Location Controller (Advanced)
0:01:06.913 I/FCG: Applying changes from Flight Configuration screen
0:01:06.913 I/FCG: Starting new flight in Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330.acf at Endanflug 10 NM vor Landebahn Runway 22
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at KCEA and KIAB!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at WSAC and WSSS!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at RJCJ and RJCC!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at WASS and WA1A!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at KNSE and KNDZ!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Rewrote KAHN atc_ControllerRole_Del's freq: 133950 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Rewrote KCEA atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 127250 to 118025 for being in conflict!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Rewrote WSAC atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 118250 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Rewrote RJCJ atc_ControllerRole_Del's freq: 121900 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Rewrote WASS atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 122400 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:01:06.971 W/ATC: Rewrote KNSE atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 121400 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:01:09.343 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_QuickFlightWizard to state_NormalLoading
0:01:09.343 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330.acf
Fetching plugins for E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins

CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/01
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/02
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/03
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/04
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/05
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/06
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/07
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/08
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/09
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/10
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/11
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/12
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/13
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/14
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/15
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/16
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/17
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/18
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/19
CUSTOM DATAREF (float array): jd/light/20
CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/diagnost/a330
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/330/win.xpl (jardesign.a330).

Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/diagnost/win.xpl (jardesign.a330diagnostic).

JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/fmgs/no_v2_vvi_spd
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/liveperf
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_a
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_b
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_c
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_d
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_e
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_f
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_g
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_h
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_i
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_j
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_k
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_m
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_n
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_o
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_p
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_q
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_s
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_t
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_u
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_v
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_w
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_x
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_y
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_z
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_slash
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_sp
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_ovfy
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_clr
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_0
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_1
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_2
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_3
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_4
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_5
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_6
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_7
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_8
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_9
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_dot
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_plusmin
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_radnav
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_perf
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_int
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_mcdumenu
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_data
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_prog
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_fpln
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_airp
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_fuel
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_dir
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_res
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_atc
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_sec
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l1
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l2
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l3
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l4
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l5
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_l6
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r1
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r2
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r3
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r4
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r5
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_r6
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_up
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_dn
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_left
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_right
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_br_up
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/mcdu/click_br_dn
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/widget/nd
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/widget/mcdu
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): sim/custom/xap/mtr_lt_up
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): sim/custom/xap/mtr_lt_dn
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): sim/custom/xap/mtr_next
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): sim/custom/xap/mtr_update
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/efis/ndshow
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (float): jd/fmgs/no_v2_vvi_spd
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (float): sim/custom/xap/weight/cg
JD DRF Plugin: CUSTOM DATAREF (float): sim/custom/xap/mcdu/arr_gnh
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/drf/win.xpl (jardesign.datarefs).

FMGS: 0 : Ver.FMGS-111118 Nov 11 2018
FMGS: 0 : PluginPath=E:\Steam Spiele\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\fmgs\
FMGS: 0 : AircraftPath=E:\Steam Spiele\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\
FMGS: 0 : FMGS plugin will try to disable some plugins to avoid plugin conflicts:
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line00col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line00col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line00col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line00col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line00col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line00col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line00col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line00col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line00col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line00col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line00col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line00col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line01col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line01col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line01col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line01col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line01col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line01col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line01col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line01col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line01col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line01col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line01col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line01col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line02col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line02col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line02col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line02col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line02col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line02col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line02col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line02col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line02col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line02col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line02col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line02col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line03col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line03col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line03col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line03col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line03col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line03col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line03col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line03col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line03col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line03col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line03col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line03col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line04col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line04col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line04col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line04col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line04col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line04col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line04col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line04col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line04col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line04col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line04col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line04col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line05col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line05col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line05col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line05col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line05col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line05col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line05col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line05col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line05col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line05col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line05col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line05col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line06col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line06col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line06col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line06col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line06col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line06col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line06col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line06col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line06col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line06col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line06col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line06col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line07col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line07col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line07col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line07col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line07col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line07col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line07col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line07col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line07col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line07col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line07col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line07col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line08col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line08col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line08col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line08col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line08col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line08col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line08col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line08col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line08col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line08col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line08col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line08col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line09col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line09col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line09col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line09col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line09col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line09col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line09col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line09col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line09col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line09col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line09col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line09col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line10col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line10col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line10col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line10col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line10col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line10col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line10col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line10col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line10col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line10col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line10col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line10col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line11col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line11col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line11col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line11col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line11col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line11col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line11col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line11col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line11col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line11col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line11col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line11col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line12col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line12col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line12col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line12col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line12col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line12col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line12col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line12col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line12col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line12col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line12col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line12col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line13col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line13col0
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line13col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line13col1
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line13col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line13col2
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line13col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line13col3
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line13col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line13col4
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/sml/line13col5
FMGS: 0 : CUSTOM DATAREF (string): jd/mcdu/big/line13col5
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/fmgs/win.xpl (jardesign.fmgs).

[SASL] Starting...
X-Plane scriptable avionics library plugin snapshot 2.6.1 20181026 Commercial Edition
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sasl/64/win.xpl (1-sim.sasl).

JARDesign 1D Sound Engine v251017
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound1d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound1d).

JARDesign 2D Sound Engine v251017
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound2d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound2d).

JARDesign 3D Sound Engine v251017
Loaded: E:\Steam Spiele/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound3d).

[SASL] Path to panel: E:\Steam Spiele\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\aircraft.key
[SASL] Loading avionics...
[SASL INFO] loading    panel
[SASL INFO] "panel"    SASL components loading...
[SASL INFO] loading    first
[SASL INFO] loading    drf2tbl
[SASL INFO] loading    sstick
[SASL INFO] loading    init
[SASL INFO] loading    animation
[SASL INFO] loading    reload
[SASL INFO] loading    draw_test
[SASL INFO] loading    pfdcalc
[SASL INFO] loading    fadec
[SASL INFO] loading    adirs
[SASL INFO] loading    ap
[SASL INFO] loading    menu
[SASL INFO] loading    fl_cont
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_sys1
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_fo
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_st
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_sys2
[SASL INFO] loading    ground
[SASL INFO] loading    icerain
[SASL INFO] loading    radio
[SASL INFO] loading    phase
[SASL INFO] loading    view
[SASL INFO] loading    light
[SASL INFO] loading    hotstart
[SASL INFO] loading    textureLit
[SASL INFO] loading    switchLit
[SASL INFO] loading    clickable
[SASL INFO] loading    prf_appr
[SASL INFO] loading    radiopanel
[SASL INFO] loading    gpws
[SASL INFO] loading    weather
[SASL INFO] loading    ext_anim
[SASL INFO] loading    pfddraw
[SASL INFO] loading    isis
[SASL INFO] loading    plate
[SASL INFO] "plate"    Version info: 3.1r1
[SASL INFO] "plate"    Plate info: JD330 V3.1R2
[SASL INFO] loading    counter
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_apu
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_elec
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_hyd
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_bld
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_cond
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_drs
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_oxy
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_press
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_whl
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fctl
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fuel
[SASL INFO] loading    dr_refuel
[SASL INFO] loading    dr_sheet
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_eng
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_eng_sys
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_flaps
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fwc_nor
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fwc_abn
[SASL INFO] including    abn_table.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    dr_panel
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_bott
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_wait
[SASL INFO] loading    gnd_tow
[SASL INFO] loading    planshet
[SASL INFO] including    chklst01.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst02.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst03.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst04.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst05.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst06.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst07.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst08.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst09.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst10.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    bbox
[SASL INFO] loading    audio
[SASL INFO] loading    pax_text
[SASL INFO] loading    cab_text
[SASL INFO] loading    mech_text
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_dnd_lght
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_upd_lght
[SASL INFO] loading    last
[SASL INFO] loading    diagnost
[SASL INFO] Avionics loaded
0:01:10.503 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ifr apt:EDMO rwy:22
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1166234 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+011.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 531561 for file Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+011.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2059932 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+49+009.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2497009 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+009.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2712001 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+49+011.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 5103151 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+011.dsf (321932 tris, 1 skipped for -0.7 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4803073 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+000/+49+009.dsf (251335 tris, 5 skipped for -4.4 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4590316 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+009.dsf (332929 tris, 11 skipped for -14.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4655440 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+49+011.dsf (272655 tris, 3 skipped for -0.7 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 28007 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+012.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 74140 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+49+012.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 70828 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+010.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 169023 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+49+010.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2600492 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+012.dsf (318166 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2395251 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+49+012.dsf (240768 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2731622 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+49+010.dsf (270666 tris, 8 skipped for -73.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2748098 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+010.dsf (321498 tris, 3 skipped for -1.1 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 77970 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+012.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 565973 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+48+009.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2165615 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+012.dsf (255624 tris, 4 skipped for -1.4 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 267975 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+011.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3383546 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+000/+48+009.dsf (306063 tris, 1 skipped for -8.7 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 586636 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+011.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1659213 for file Custom Scenery/zOrtho4XP_+48+011/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+011.dsf (712705 tris, 232 skipped for -163786.9 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 51786 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+010.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:01:29.578 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2469486 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+40+010/+48+010.dsf (297213 tris, 8 skipped for -192.3 m^2)
0:02:14.770 I/OVR: Reading VR conf file: Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt
0:02:14.770 W/VRCONFIG: Could not find vr config file: Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt
0:02:14.770 W/VRCONFIG: VR Config data file for Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt is not valid!
0:02:14.770 W/MANIPS: Could not find vr config file: Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt
0:02:14.770 W/MANIPS: VR Manips file for Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt is not valid!
0:02:14.770 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_NormalLoading to state_Normal
0:02:14.770 I/FCG: Loading AI aircraft Aircraft/Laminar Research/Cessna 172SP/Cessna_172SP.acf
0:02:14.770 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 1 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/Cessna 172SP/Cessna_172SP.acf
0:02:14.936 I/SND: This aircraft is using FMOD in PARTIAL mode.
0:02:14.936 I/FLT: Init dat_p1 type:loc_general_area lat:48.190378 lon:10.668281 ele(ft):3872.780817 psi:136.256607 spd(kts):125.240430
0:02:14.936 I/FCG: Loading AI aircraft Aircraft/Laminar Research/Stinson L5/L5_Sentinel.acf
0:02:14.936 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 2 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/Stinson L5/L5_Sentinel.acf
0:02:15.809 I/FLT: Init dat_p2 type:loc_general_area lat:47.770689 lon:10.512019 ele(ft):8217.456310 psi:309.098785 spd(kts):105.467160
0:02:15.809 I/FCG: Loading AI aircraft Aircraft/Laminar Research/McDonnell Douglas MD-80/MD80.acf
0:02:15.809 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 3 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/McDonnell Douglas MD-80/MD80.acf
0:02:16.372 I/FLT: Init dat_p3 type:loc_general_area lat:48.671877 lon:10.893752 ele(ft):41016.970970 psi:185.608688 spd(kts):181.863219
0:02:16.372 I/OVR: User is leaving the holodeck.
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 14:27:36
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=-110 / rad alt=2404
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=0 / gnd spd=31 / mach=0
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=124284 / FOB=5063 / CG=28
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    active wpt = 0 
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

issue #3 maybe related to the previous one

In the flight I opened the map, selected an airport, selected the RWY, clickt on Set Nav1, clicked on ILS Approach, confirmed the message "start a new flight" and the Game crashed without the crash reporter

the last lines in the log:

0:30:43.687 I/WIN: Opened window Map Window
0:31:10.855 I/MAP: Setting NAV1 to EDVE 26 ILS-cat-I(BWG) on 11110 and OBS to 261.017334
0:31:11.874 I/MAP: Setting Nav1 to EDVE 26 ILS-cat-I(BWG) on 11110 and OBS to 261.017792
0:31:11.874 I/MAP: Resetting aircraft for ILS approach to: EDVE 26 ILS-cat-I(BWG)
0:31:11.874 I/OVR: User is entering the holodeck.
0:31:13.140 I/OVR: User is leaving the holodeck.
0:31:13.140 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_specify_lle lat:52.339381 lon:10.852654 ele(ft):3238.504990 psi:264.743011 spd(kts):0.000000
0:31:13.140 I/SCN: DSF load time: 24773 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50+000/+51+009.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:31:13.140 I/SCN: DSF load time: 343831 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50+000/+53+009.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:31:13.140 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1956918 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50+000/+53+009.dsf (235954 tris, 4 skipped for -2.9 m^2)
0:31:13.140 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2373567 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50+000/+51+009.dsf (251046 tris, 6 skipped for -12.4 m^2)
0:31:13.140 I/SCN: DSF load time: 35213 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50+000/+52+009.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:31:13.140 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1997393 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50+000/+52+009.dsf (269571 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:31:25.374 I/OVR: Reading VR conf file: Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt
0:31:25.374 W/VRCONFIG: Could not find vr config file: Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt
0:31:25.374 W/VRCONFIG: VR Config data file for Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt is not valid!
0:31:25.374 W/MANIPS: Could not find vr config file: Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt
0:31:25.374 W/MANIPS: VR Manips file for Aircraft/JD330XP11/a330_vrconfig.txt is not valid!
[SASL INFO] "ap"    AP diseng. (AOA protection reason)
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 14:57:10
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=-138 / rad alt=2882
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=0 / gnd spd=0 / mach=0
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=153824 / FOB=3189 / CG=28
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    thr  mode = A.FLOOR

kevinxu1996 wrote:

After activation and i am having no mcdu and ND. also the windscreen is blocked. can someone help? thanks!

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/7885/t/p1d1050faihev13tb95tbn3l4h3.png

I have same problem, tarrible payware aircraft - any solutions Mr.Romanov?

Reload A/C Model should solve the problem

X-Plane menu -> “Developer” -> “Reload the Current Aircraft”

Plane working perfect only when I am delete GND plugin from my plugin folder.
Which version GND plugin working with last version JD A330 without wrong impact to plane/ FMC not working etc./?
Thank you very much for help.