26 (edited by King Filip 2018-12-23 01:27:31)

Re: XP11 JD330 v.3.1 r1, r2, r3

Beikirch wrote:

Hello
Thank you for the updated A330. But i have a problem, i have no mcdu and no fmc. Can anyone help me,please.

Could be many reason why is that. You have to specify your problem and give us much details as you can. Probably wrong installation or mixed files. To be honest I reinstalled whole aircraft to newer version and then back to 3.5r with MCDU fixes without any problems.

Почему затираются посты и удаляется учетка? Что за отношение к покупателям?

J.A.Romanov wrote:
rafalec wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Why not use prev version in this case?

because I would like to benefit from these improvements:
     + some Aircraft/FMGS bugs and CTD fixed

This is possible. You may just take ../330/plugins/drf and ../330/plugins/fmgs folders from new version. On this stage - only this way, please.

Done, thanks, me too wanted the previous copilot voices without the new Linda plugin, by taking drf and fmgs folders from latest version, is the previous version still XP 11.30 ready?

alexcolka wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
rafalec wrote:

This is possible. You may just take ../330/plugins/drf and ../330/plugins/fmgs folders from new version. On this stage - only this way, please.

Done, thanks, me too wanted the previous copilot voices without the new Linda plugin, by taking drf and fmgs folders from latest version, is the previous version still XP 11.30 ready?

Yes. We expect R2 within day or two where will be possible to use old "voice" FO is CoPilot plugin installation not detected.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

But why Linda dont tell us call outs like "starting engine", "V1", "rotate" etc?

31 (edited by mertovic23 2018-12-23 11:50:07)

@J.A.Romanov Will You Make A330-800 or 900 as known a330neo ? İt has new engine Trent 7000

ComRPM wrote:

But why Linda dont tell us call outs like "starting engine", "V1", "rotate" etc?

But did you really install it, please?

If yes, is she say "Hello" when you look at her just after loading?

Did you set V1,2,R at MCDU?

@J.A.Romanov Will You Make A330-800 or 900 as known a330neo ? İt has new engine Trent 7000

mertovic23 wrote:

We have not plan for this. We just work on updated for exist 320/330 and work on new 340. No more plans for nearest future.

rafalec wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Why not use prev version in this case?

Please use skype j.a.romanov to contact me and test version 3.1 with oldstyle copilot voice. Need someone for test this function before it will be published.

I have a little suggestion according to black smoke from engines its prossible to delete that effect? Its unrealistic while take off power set and reversers. smile

King Filip wrote:

I have a little suggestion according to black smoke from engines its prossible to delete that effect? Its unrealistic while take off power set and reversers. smile

r2 will fix this.

38 (edited by Peter092 2018-12-25 16:40:21)

Hello,

I installed Version V3.1R1 on my computer (Windows10). I installed the English voices (David & Zira): OK. But, I do not have a microphone and I do not want to buy one.
If I remove the plugin (2 folders) Copilot, I lose the copilot announcements "V1", "rotate", etc ...
If I leave the plugin, the copilot says "hello" and he follows the instructions I give in the "A330" menu. But, I have 3 lines of error messages at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/rIpTezG.jpg

What should I do to use V3.1R1 without a microphone while keeping the copilot information as in the V3 r5 version?
Thanks in advance

Hello thank you for the brilliant idea: it really interesting what you have done for copilot.

Some note.
On Mac 10.14.2 (MacMini 2018 with external eGPU; X11 has a bug problem with AMD eGPU always terrible frameRate even at lowest setting but it is working).
I do have to reset often the Speech Engine. Many crash displayed in green on screen. Sometimes procedures are non fully completed (ie what you expect to turn off or on stuff she did not).
Also No flight control checklist in the menu but if you speech the command it is working.

Is weather radar working in this version? I did try with manual and downloaded weather with no luck.

Also something is changed in this version using x-life? Strange things happening now (voice in x-life it is really really fast now and some other minor stuff).

anyway really thank you for this it is really funny to talk to the copilot!

Peter092 wrote:

Hello,

I installed Version V3.1R1 on my computer (Windows10). I installed the English voices (David & Zira): OK. But, I do not have a microphone and I do not want to buy one.
If I remove the plugin (2 folders) Copilot, I lose the copilot announcements "V1", "rotate", etc ...
If I leave the plugin, the copilot says "hello" and he follows the instructions I give in the "A330" menu. But, I have 3 lines of error messages at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/rIpTezG.jpg

What should I do to use V3.1R1 without a microphone while keeping the copilot information as in the V3 r5 version?
Thanks in advance

release 2 is what you need in this case. Default fF/O voice is work again (if CoPilot plugin not installed)

karterilla wrote:

Hello thank you for the brilliant idea: it really interesting what you have done for copilot.

Some note.
On Mac 10.14.2 (MacMini 2018 with external eGPU; X11 has a bug problem with AMD eGPU always terrible frameRate even at lowest setting but it is working).
I do have to reset often the Speech Engine. Many crash displayed in green on screen. Sometimes procedures are non fully completed (ie what you expect to turn off or on stuff she did not).
Also No flight control checklist in the menu but if you speech the command it is working.

Is weather radar working in this version? I did try with manual and downloaded weather with no luck.

Also something is changed in this version using x-life? Strange things happening now (voice in x-life it is really really fast now and some other minor stuff).

anyway really thank you for this it is really funny to talk to the copilot!

Hmm..
Weather radar work well (real weather should be used), default F/O voice is back, no changes for X-Life was. Yes, strange things you described..

Hello,
Thank you so much for your answer.
Thank you so much for taking into account the comments of users of the A330 (r2).
Thank you so much for making the A330 advance.

Best regards

Hello,

I got the a330 about a week ago after using the a320 for over a year, so far extremely impressed. However, as I like to fly in vr, currently the a330 is unusable due to one limitation, the mcp manipulators don't yet work with vr. Any chance we can see the dials working in vr (like in the a320)?

Hi,
could anyone tell me what is the very last version of the JD A330 ? I am lost.
I have the Xp11 R5 but is it the last update?
I am using Xplane 11.25 until xp11.30 will be released as a stable version and no more beta.

45 (edited by Oscoz 2018-12-27 23:23:19)

Hi Mr. Romanov;
First of all congratulations for this impressive aircraft A330. Also the best FMC so far. I´ve been playing with this for a quite long time and always checking around here. I would like to place some inputs.

Your idea of speech with copilot is fantastic, however here is my experience. I changed all my windows to English, activate speech system etc as suggested. I ended up with a kind of crippled windows. Part in English, part in Portuguese and also he was insisting to change the keyboard layout. Anyway, after that I did some verification on the speech, not with your plane. It was terrible.  Most part of time the voice recognition did not understood me. Not your fault. I think the English recognition voice might work well for English native people, but most probably my accent was a kind of poor. So I was imagining all around the world, with different languages, those people might have a bad time.
Anyway, I decided go back after reading your wise decision of get the old FO voice if not detecting the Copilot plugin.

After installing this last version and after a couple of flights it seems working with some missing events listed below:
"Before start check list completed"
"After start Check list completed"
"Flight Controls Check List not responding by (FO)"
"Parking check List completed"
"Secure the aircraft check list completed"

Those above are the only one which could not be triggered.

Finally I am really waiting for the A340, hoping it will have the same FMC and the voices like A330.

Edited:
"Nice Landing" and "Approach checklist completed" also is gone.

"Applauses" is Ok.

philippe69 wrote:

Hi,
could anyone tell me what is the very last version of the JD A330 ? I am lost.
I have the Xp11 R5 but is it the last update?
I am using Xplane 11.25 until xp11.30 will be released as a stable version and no more beta.

This is the last version - XP11 JD330 v.3.1 r2. wink

Hello,

Please how to adjust the default Cockpit 3D view, currently between the 2 seats??

Regards,

How to upgrade from A330JD V1.2r3 to latest version, Activations does not work. Can I update or do I need to re-purchase.
Thank you

kevan  Fitzakerley

Как обновить A330JD V1.2r3 до последней версии, Активации не работает. Могу ли я обновить или не нужно повторно покупать.
Спасибо

Кевин Фицакерли

49 (edited by alain.bo 2019-01-02 07:10:04)

Hello Mr Romanov,

I was well impressed by the new copilot feature and I would be very pleased to help and discuss with anybody would like to contribute to improve it.

About it, I would like to know if it's possible to make a decision based on an answer? I didn't see such thing in the files and in the manual.

Beside that I hope you are working hard on A330/340 FMGS to solve all STAR management problems. I just discovered one more at RPLL BUCA1 STAR.

Regards,
Alain

50 (edited by dackar2 2018-12-30 17:46:17)

thank you for this news update
in a future update would it be possible so that the lights buttons, and the ranges, the tcas etc... can be regulated with the wheel of the mouse thank you
CDT Philippe