Topic: People animation like GSX Lvl2

Hello Jar,

It is conceivable that Ground Handling Deluxe also offers the possibility, that people can get on a plane like in this video https://youtu.be/bz6sjBjFB4M?t=79? Or is this currently not possible because of the X-Plane Engine?

CPU: Intel I9-7920X 5GHz //MB: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon // RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Limited 3200 //
Graka: Zotac 1080TI Artic Storm // Windows 10

Re: People animation like GSX Lvl2

That interests me too, that would be a great addition. I would buy immediately.

3 (edited by tayler 2018-11-14 08:52:13)

flo1984fish wrote:

That interests me too, that would be a great addition. I would buy a must-have for side sleepers here.

So do I.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Everything about Ground Handling at the moment is overall fine and really good with the catering, stairs and stuff to bring out immersion but a big aspect of it is the passengers. I'd love to see it so that, when you call for the loaders, full baggage trolleys come from a distance, like how the buses do and then pull up behind the loaders. The ground crew that spawn load the objects onto the loader. When the buses come, people board/disembark and if you're at a gate then the people just board automatically unless support for autogate or something. I think it'd be an amazing immersion increase. I'd donate money just for it to happen and for it all to work out, similar to GSX in that way. It'd be incredible!!!!!