Re: ver 2.4 beta 4 WIN/MAC 64 bit

deetee wrote:

I am still unable to preset a manual heading on the ground, or even on the runway (clearance: "fly runway heading..."); will this be fixed at some point?
Thx.

+1

152 (edited by jetstream2x4 2015-08-06 10:25:36)

Deetee. I guess your Problems with nav Mode are caused by New 10.40 b7-patch. There have been reported issues with several payware Aircrafts, including JARDesign A320.

Hello,

many problems with last 10.40 beta 7 updated version.

Thanks!

I won't download it them.
Waiting for the next one, but previously It's sensible to be careful when downloading the betas without reading any report before.

Greetings.

One of the problems with the latest 7th beta was that no report was issued when beta became available for download. Many people - myself included - cannot wait more that approximaltely 2,5 - 3 minutes before we start downloading the latest (and in our head best) version. You gotta love impatience big_smile

I am considering downgrading to last stable version of XP.

Ben has confirmed that there is a bug in beta 7 regarding FMS. It would be better wait beta 8 probably next week. Do hope  sooner than a week!

Tested Jar A320 and Jar A330 on 10.40b7 latest stable versions for both aircraft. NAV won't engage with 10.40b7. Work like a charm with 10.40b6.

I7-5820K 4GHZ (OC) | GTX1070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD Samsung 950 PRO .M2 x4 | MSI X99S SLI PLUS | WIN10 x64 PRO
"If only I could stop flying toy air planes..."

Public Service Announcment: Beta 7 breaks FMS on many planes, fix underway .
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?sho … ntry939035

Very excited to see the new cockpit visuals.  Any chance these will be included in the next beta?

dgall wrote:

Very excited to see the new cockpit visuals.  Any chance these will be included in the next beta?

Right now, They are working in A330 to get it more stable in MAC OS. and bringing new improvements to it.
After that, there will probably be some improvements in PFD, ND and eventually in FMS. All of this will come along with some aesthetic changes.

I hope all of this will be soon.

Hope so too. It's my favorite AC at this moment in time. I've been testing it for 7 months now. Still CTD on OS X.

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

i have same problem, i can't engaec vnav with 10.40b7, how can i solve?

163 (edited by Miguel Angel 2015-08-08 15:32:18)

slasko79 wrote:

You have two options:

1. Come back to 10.40 b6
2. Wait until releasing 10.40 b8

There's nothing to be able to be done with 10.40 b7. This one has got serious nav bugs. According to Ben from X-Plane Laminar,
He is working in the x-plane digital downloaded version and therefore there has been a lot of new code included in this very just income version and it has some serious bugs which affect to every x-plane aircraft addon.

These anoying issues has been commented all over these forums(The A330 section, I guess) and Ben himself has said that.

Greetings.

Hello! I try to install this craft in Windows 10 but I get no activation window and I see this in log.txt
C:\Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/320neo_JARDesign/plugins/sasl/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 не является приложением Win32.
(is not a win32 application) how can I resolve this?

To use Windows 10 64 bit

Good day,
yup, after 8 days the 10.40B7 did a nose dive on me and I re-verted to 10.36 the issues with the beta was just to many and the CTD's started ...
they need a way to roll back to the previous version of beta yet they don't have that option as of yet.
captbullett 

Miguel Angel wrote:
slasko79 wrote:

You have two options:

1. Come back to 10.40 b6

There's nothing to be able to be done with 10.40 b7. This one has got serious nav bugs. According to Ben from X-Plane Laminar,
He is working in the x-plane digital downloaded version and therefore there has been a lot of new code included in this very just income version and it has some serious bugs which affect to every x-plane aircraft addon.

These anoying issues has been commented all over these forums(The A330 section, I guess) and Ben himself has said that.

Greetings.

167 (edited by Miguel Angel 2015-08-09 09:07:41)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
yup, after 8 days the 10.40B7 did a nose dive on me and I re-verted to 10.36 the issues with the beta was just to many and the CTD's started ...
they need a way to roll back to the previous version of beta yet they don't have that option as of yet.
captbullett 

Miguel Angel wrote:
slasko79 wrote:

You have two options:

1. Come back to 10.40 b6

Greetings.

A way to come back to the stable version before:

You run the Install/Update program and uncheck the searching for beta versions.
The program take you back to the last stable version.

And, You can stay there until They release the next incoming b8, which won't take so long.

At least It's what I think. Isn't it?
Greetings.

168 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-09 12:55:12)

Good day,
Yes, that is the process for the roll back and everything should work the way it did in version 10.36 again.
I liked the 10.40B6 it was a very good version of XP I wish there was a way to just roll back to it there next big change on my wish list is to make that change when testing you need to be able to do a roll back to the last good beta and keep testing.
Good flying,
captbullett

Miguel Angel wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
captbullett 

Miguel Angel wrote:

You have two options:

1. Come back to 10.40 b6

Greetings.

And, You can stay there until They release the next incoming b8, which won't take so long.

Greetings.

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
Yes, that is the process for the roll back and everything should work the way it did in version 10.36 again.
I liked the 10.40B6 it was a very good version of XP I wish there was a way to just roll back to it there next big change on my wish list is to make that change when testing you need to be able to do a roll back to the last good beta and keep testing.
Good flying,
captbullett

Miguel Angel wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
captbullett

Greetings.

Good day,
yes it should have been a patch but they don't do that with XP i understand why but to have to roll back to the 10.36 which was unstable for mac's is not good ether ...
waiting ,
Brian

judebrad wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
Good flying,
captbullett

Miguel Angel wrote:

Greetings.

Actually, I find 10.36 much better at capturing the glidescope than 10.40b6 is.

The version 10.40 Beta 9 is working well with A320 2.4 beta 4  ???

I'm loving the Beta version of the A320. I find it much improved over 2.3. I did run into a SID transition problem on a specific route today and thought that I'd provide some details to hopefully help resolve the issue:

My Setup:
Windows 10
X-Plane 10.40 B9
Navigraph 1507
A320NEO 2.4 Beta 4

My route (from my saved txt file):
KCLT SID BNA DCT KK45K DCT KK51G DCT KK54C DCT CUGGA DCT KD57W DCT KD57U DCT KU54Q DCT KU51M DCT KITTN DCT OAL DCT INYOE STAR KSFO

I loaded the flight plan from the txt using the CoRoute method.
The flight plan loads as expected and all waypoints are accounted for. The route shows as over 2000nm which makes sense
After completing both pages of the INIT section, I click on RTE
I select the Departure airport (KCLT)
I select Departure
I select 36C
I select the ZAVER3 departure
I select the BNA transition
After Executing, I receive a message "KSFO removed from flight plan"
If I click on Legs, the SID was added correctly but all waypoints after KK54C are no longer in the plan
I tried multiple other runways with the ZAVER3 departure and all had the same issue

My only solution was to re-load the COROUTE and then select a departure of 36C > ZAVER3 > No transition. My understanding is that I should be selecting the transition for the SID. I've used this same process on a number of other routes with great success. This particular route doesn't seem to like the selecting of a transition. I know that some others have reported similar issues, but I thought I'd provide my experience to hopefully help with the troubleshooting.

rhpa23 wrote:

The version 10.40 Beta 9 is working well with A320 2.4 beta 4  ???

No, need use stable 1036, at least while RC of 1040 not published.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

jetstream2x4 wrote:

Deetee. I guess your Problems with nav Mode are caused by New 10.40 b7-patch. There have been reported issues with several payware Aircrafts, including JARDesign A320.

No mate the Jar A320 has always done that, the A330 does it too unfortunately. :-/