Re: ver 2.4 beta 4 WIN/MAC 64 bit

Good day,
can you post a log.txt
captbullett

kampfnudel85 wrote:

Hi

i get no Activation Window. But when i install another planes new like the A320 V2.3 or the A330 etc. then the activation window will show shown.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/142/t/p19nn9sf26l4f1ba810l0lmp4cs3.jpg

Can anyone help me plz? Thanks

77 (edited by captbullett 2015-06-14 02:01:13)

Good day,
That  is what I was getting at the point JAR made... now go to your settings in your weather and turn off all your wind and set your weather yourself and do not use any wind or, clouds for this test do another video Please and lets see what happens.
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

You are right, JAR. Could this have something to do with the IVAO connection maybe...? Or some bogus winds..

78 (edited by kampfnudel85 2015-06-14 06:14:56)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
can you post a log.txt
captbullett

kampfnudel85 wrote:

Hi

i get no Activation Window. But when i install another planes new like the A320 V2.3 or the A330 etc. then the activation window will show shown.

Hi,

I have uploaded the log.txt as an attachment. Did I forget yesterday by my fatigue;-)

regards

Dirk

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 56.54 kb, 203 downloads since 2015-06-14 

Regards / Grüße

Dirk

HI, Mr Romanov
Just for our information, do you know when you are going to be ready to put a stable version for OS MAC,
Many thanks.

Good day,
this is your issue..:

ERROR: language file line 'www.X-Plane.com for tech support contact info!==== Besuchen Sie bei Problemen www.X-Plane.com!' does not have the same leading spaces.

so, there is something wrong with your copy of X-Plane I see it is 10.40b2 I did not even know there was a version out yet that was that advanced so i would go to X-Plane .org and ask for help at the forums this is something "Andy" would need to look at and would be glad to help you with.
captbullett

kampfnudel85 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
can you post a log.txt
captbullett

kampfnudel85 wrote:

Hi

Hi,

I have uploaded the log.txt as an attachment. Did I forget yesterday by my fatigue;-)

regards

Dirk

Ok thanks for your help ;-) I will wait

Regards

Dirk

Regards / Grüße

Dirk

good day,
This is a note that there is an up-date of XP to 10.40b2 so before you change read the notes and see if it works for you before you switch
captbullett

Please use the same new fonts as the ND on PFD.
You can read it so much easier.

Ok then i must wait for stable version. Thank you for help

Regards / Grüße

Dirk

we need help with no activation window in v2.4b4

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

good day,
i think you need to go to the main web-page and at the bottom put in a report to help, here is the link,
http://jardesign.org/a330/

zippy77777 wrote:

we need help with no activation window in v2.4b4

Re: V2.4b4, Win7x64, XP10.36

Report & for info:- Had several incidents with engines 1 & 2 shutting down during flight.  Would you agree that ths happens when the space bar is pushed to reawaken the monitor screen?

Cheers

Goo day,
I'm on a mac but, is there a way to go into;  System Preference / energy-saving  preferences and where it says display sleep turn it to  ==never==   [just remember to turn it back to the right setting after you are finished using XP]. this will test your first theory and we can go from there.
captbullett

Bruce wrote:

Re: V2.4b4, Win7x64, XP10.36

Report & for info:- Had several incidents with engines 1 & 2 shutting down during flight.  Would you agree that ths happens when the space bar is pushed to reawaken the monitor screen?

Cheers

We have just Explode function on Space keyboard key.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hello. I'm curious about the plans for version 2.4.
We will have another beta? Or are working on the new visual changes in cockpit to version 2.4?

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Mmmm - OK Sir thanks.  Will continue to check.

Btw v2.4b4 is Fantastic!

92 (edited by Anterialis 2015-06-17 14:26:41)

Just a minor question, I dont know if this is the appropriate forum.

Ive recently noticed that the A320 and A330 is quite FPS heavy compared to other "professional" aircrafts. For instance do I get around 5-10 more fps on the B777 for plane, which as well is very well drawn with high details and widely simulated. Are there ways to increase the modeling performance of the A320/330 aircrafts, or is this a fundamental thing which cannot be easily enhanced?

Ive also noticed that when the airplane is cold and dark, I have similar fps as other professional aircrafts. At OSL/ENGM with current scenery installed for instance, I get fps 30 at the cargo area. When I turn the plane on, after a while, it drops to 22-24 fps.. I dont see this marked decrease with other professional aircrafts.

Forgive my ignorance, its just a thing I noticed here the other day. Im sure the FPS is not a problem for most people, but for people like me running plane on a mac, every extra fps is welcome tongue

Good day,
send a JPG of your rendering settings and let's see where we can improve the FR if you have any settings set on high or extreme lower them down one or two settings to start and then re-start XP. then send a JPG ...
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

Ive recently noticed that the A320 and A330 is quite FPS heavy compared to other "professional" aircrafts. For instance do I get around 5-10 more fps on the B777 for plane, which as well is very well drawn with high details and widely simulated. Are there ways to increase the modeling performance of the A320/330 aircrafts, or is this a fundamental thing which cannot be easily enhanced?

Ive also noticed that when the airplane is cold and dark, I have similar fps as other professional aircrafts. At OSL/ENGM with current scenery installed for instance, I get fps 30 at the cargo area. When I turn the plane on, after a while, it drops to 22-24 fps.. I dont see this marked decrease with other professional aircrafts.

Forgive my ignorance, its just a thing I noticed here the other day. Im sure the FPS is not a problem for most people, but for people like me running plane on a mac, every extra fps is welcome tongue

For all that don't get an activation screen:
Search for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) at the microsoft website and install this. The SASL plugin used by the A320neo is depending on that installed and won't start if it's not there.

95 (edited by Bruce 2015-06-17 19:53:51)

Bruce wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Btw v2.4b4 is Fantastic!

For info: I just reproduced that engine shut down issue by pressing space bar.  The space key was by default
assigned to 'general action'.  I reassigned the space bar to 'None' in the Settings drop down.

Cheers to all

XP10.36, Win7x64, v2.4b4

good day,
==best answer Bruce==
captbullett

Bruce wrote:
Bruce wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Btw v2.4b4 is Fantastic!

For info: I just reproduced that engine shut down issue by pressing space bar.  The space key was by default
assigned to 'general action'.  I reassigned the space bar to 'None' in the Settings drop down.

Cheers to all

XP10.36, Win7x64, v2.4b4

Captbullett:
I am fully aware on how to get better fps smile Always by lowering settings... But my point wast that on similar rendering options, other professional aircrafts (e.g. B777) get better fps... I was simply wondering if there is a way to model the next version A320/330 to gain some fps since obviously it is possible smile But I have no idea on how these things work, so might be impossible...

Also a suggesion for next stable version: Is it possible to get a popup 2D window of the MCDU when clicking the MCDU screen in the 3D cockpit? This would make it easier to fill in information.

Hi captb

I wonder, should the RAT deploy again is it possible to retract it during flight?

Cheers

XP10.36, Win7x64, v2.4b4

Are there any plans in redesigning some tiny external objects?
1) the sharklets do not have this "swing" end on real a320
2) flaps look strange at full position from pessenger view .. The should look more "round".

Just some minor tips wink

Anterialis wrote:

Need determinate what a real problem - this acfs need read good CPU and videocard and developers newer want make "less options" aircraft for users with poor computers. More interesting way for developers - build "more options" acf. The key - is INTERESTING.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org