- OpenSceneryX should be installed to ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/ folder. Please not rename this folder.
- To be possible use ATC, your aircraft should have well-worked TCAS (to see other aircraft) and Transponder (ATC will see you)
- X-Life based on real weather reports and may conflict with weather engines/plugins what use own weather-sources
3-TH PART PLUGINS COMPATIBILITY
Sometimes people use a lot of X-Plane plugins, and install new plugins unnecessarily. Each of them eat memory and some framerate. Rest assured that these plugins may affect the the X-Life plugin. We make no guarantee of successful operation of the X-Life plugin with any other plug-ins and not test them for compatibility. The user uses the plane together with other plugins at your own risk. Other plugins incompatible is not reason for refund.
X-Life read info from internet:
- News/Updates notification, ATC-taxiroutes files for approved airports from JARDesign servers
- Weather/Metar from NOAA servers
X-Life saves these files to /Plugins/X-Life/… folders. Your antivirus may block this function. Please check and tune this.