126 (edited by captbullett 2015-07-09 14:20:02)

Re: v1.1b5.2 distributive mostly the same b4 + new base SASL plugin

Good day,
you have not seen the post I posted straight from the gismo plugin makers where I gave them a log.txt to look at and they replied, which states that it is an Sasl issue not Gismo I to have removed and replaced the plugin after I found out it did nothing for the issue.

Nevertheless, I am using the same version of XP as you are and 10.10.4 on the iMac also, I have gismo loaded. Since, it is the 10.40 version of XP that has help out not the other way around and since, I have started using 10.40 yes the reduction of CTD's is true the XP 10.35 was a very unstable version of XP and caused issue with many plugins and aircraft and third-party plugins and 10.40 also addressed the Mac issues therefore, you are having less issue as am I and everyone else which is what was suppose to happen.
thank-you for your post 
captbullett

meistersoda wrote:

Hi,

I am using X-Plane 10.40b5 and latest Yosemite. I can confirm that removing Gizmo reduces CTD by 90%. I still get CTD once in a while after takeoff, but disabling Gizmo seems to be a good idea.

Thank you!

Tim

What's the effect in XPX of disabling the SASL plug-in? Would that solve the ctd issue with the a330?

Thanks.

Good day,
you, can stop and re-start the Sasl plug-in, and then re-start the aircraft. This is only if, you are having many CTD's then re-start XP after re-starting the computer.

Nevertheless, this is a complete shake out of the system but you should not have to do this any more if you are running 10.40b5 XP because it has the Mac fix in it and pre-sets, and even the new GTX GPU up-dates to help with the running of XP and the plugin Sasl I have had no issue since the up-date to 10.40+ |you might want to go to the XP developer's website and read the up-datenotes if you have any questions @ // http://developer.x-plane.com/2015/07/x- … ment-11269

But if you stop the Sasl plugin your aircraft will not work and there will be a //*pink shield that will show-up on the JAR aircraft, on other XP aircraft other odd behaviors will happen if they have Sasl plugin in use.

I hope this information helps you out.
captbullett

brucekn wrote:

What's the effect in XPX of disabling the SASL plug-in? Would that solve the ctd issue with the a330?

Thanks.

thanks

Good day,

I double checked. OS 10.10.4 and 10.40b5. I need to use Gizmo because of SkyMaxx Pro 2.1.1. No CTD with both stable and beta A330 without SkyMaxx and Gizmo. Sometimes a freeze that wont go away but I think that may be sound related. 

Then I reactivated SkyMaxx and Gizmo, and I get a reproducible CTD after takeoff. I attach the mac error log.

Thanks,

Tim

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
you have not seen the post I posted straight from the gismo plugin makers where I gave them a log.txt to look at and they replied, which states that it is an Sasl issue not Gismo I to have removed and replaced the plugin after I found out it did nothing for the issue.

Nevertheless, I am using the same version of XP as you are and 10.10.4 on the iMac also, I have gismo loaded. Since, it is the 10.40 version of XP that has help out not the other way around and since, I have started using 10.40 yes the reduction of CTD's is true the XP 10.35 was a very unstable version of XP and caused issue with many plugins and aircraft and third-party plugins and 10.40 also addressed the Mac issues therefore, you are having less issue as am I and everyone else which is what was suppose to happen.
thank-you for your post 
captbullett

meistersoda wrote:

Hi,

I am using X-Plane 10.40b5 and latest Yosemite. I can confirm that removing Gizmo reduces CTD by 90%. I still get CTD once in a while after takeoff, but disabling Gizmo seems to be a good idea.

Thank you!

Tim

Post's attachments

Attachment icon mac_error_log.txt 69.9 kb, 214 downloads since 2015-07-13 

Attachment icon mac_error_log.txt 69.9 kb, 203 downloads since 2015-07-13