+ compatible with X-Plane 11.41

Download link http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/GHDxp1150.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
- Please follow Manual.pdf inside ZIP
- Please not mix with old version

HOW TO USE:
- Please follow Manual inside ZIP

HOW TO UPDATE OLD CUSTOM-MADE .set for Version 4:
- put your old custom .set file to ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom
- load aircraft what should work with this .set
- Open Control Widget using Menu->Plugins->GroundHandling->Show Control Widget
- As you see may be all cars have wrong heading
- Click DRIVE ALL and wait until all cars will take place and be solid
- Open X-Plane settings and assign some Keyboard Key to jd/ghd/CommandSetPoint
- Select Menu->Plugins->GroundHandling->Tools->Draw Countur
- put mouse pointer to aircraft nose and use selected Keyboard Key to set first point
- put mouse to next point along aircraft countur and use selected Keyboard Key to set next point
- follow right side of aircraft to draw countur and set last point on the tail aircraft center
- Select Menu->Plugins->GroundHandling->Tools->Save Countur to save it to .set
- Reload aircraft and check result
- Redraw countur if need

If you want post own liveries for GHD, you may use www.simliveries.com

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: GHD v4 for X-Plane 11

hot fix for using with TL319 v.1.6.2

You may reinstall whole GHD plugin or just change .xpl files inside
X-Plane 11/Resources/Plugins/GndHandling/. folder

Post's attachments

Attachment icon mac.xpl 478.88 kb, 610 downloads since 2021-11-26 

Attachment icon win.xpl 1.07 mb, 2102 downloads since 2021-11-26 

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Thank you , Eugeny

It is good to see you are on the ball

Regards
Lawrence
PS .. A340 looks good

4 (edited by rszpila2 2020-04-06 12:50:38)

Thanks you for working on this so quickly. Love your product.   I downloaded the beta for 11.50 w/vulkan.  Put in my email and code from my original purchase then never received an email, and had som kind of scripted error code in the box that asks me to enter the code.  What do I do from here?

Well I retried again,  and it gave me a code right away. One bug is nothing shows in the control widget in VR.  Just FYI.  Thank you again.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the update of GHD Vulkan.

I would like to report that : In VR the Windows for selecting the menu is blank.

So it is look like not working in VR.

I find that I can only show the control widget one time per session of X-Plane. For example I can't send the stairs, close the widget, and then re-open the widget to send the catering trucks. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using the latest X-Plane beta (Vulkan) with the Zibo mod  and the latest GHD beta.

@tropicflite I'm having the same issue but only when I run X-Plane in the secondary monitor. I also see a similar issue with BetterPushback with the pushback track being extended outside the monitor, which make it unusable.

Hello. Using MacOs and Xplane 11.50b9. I am getting no response at all with GHD. I even tried downloading the plugin again. I get no response to anything, not even the widget. Please help!

9 (edited by jch 2020-05-30 07:12:23)

I can only load the default liveries, any custom liveries i.e simliveries.com or x-plane.org do nothing (11.50b9 Vulkan Win10)

Update: Now working, after some mucking around and a couple of restarts.

我对GHD毫无反应。我什至尝试再次下载插件。我什么都没有回应,甚至是小部件。请帮忙!

11 (edited by jposavatz 2020-06-08 20:43:43)

rszpila2 wrote:

Thanks you for working on this so quickly. Love your product.   I downloaded the beta for 11.50 w/vulkan.  Put in my email and code from my original purchase then never received an email, and had som kind of scripted error code in the box that asks me to enter the code.  What do I do from here?

Well I retried again,  and it gave me a code right away. One bug is nothing shows in the control widget in VR.  Just FYI.  Thank you again.

I'm not sure if this is a server error that comes and goes, but I'm trying to register the beta version, and I also get an error.

After supplying my serial number and email address, the screen that comes up next has some HTML in it ... if i scroll through the text, it looks like a 400 error.

EDIT - As with @rszpila2, my issue with registration seems to have disappeared. After waiting several hours and trying again (including restarting X-plane), my registration worked the second time. I suspect it's just an issue that comes / goes with the registration server.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/3349/t/p1eaa4v6mr14m6v21pd1edjhha3.png

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 400_bad_request.png 10.39 kb, 130 downloads since 2020-06-08 

I have a 3 monitor configuration and I am unable to display the widget so as to be able to create the contur.  I reconfigured to single monitor and even turned off vulcan but I still can't get it to start up.

It was working before the 11.50 update.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, up to 3 days ago I used XP11.41r1 and liveries of GHD deluxe worked perfectly, I updated XP11.50b14 and downloaded the new GHD deluxe but I don't see any livery, only the default one works . How can you solve the problem?
Thank you

I cannot make a draw of the plane with GHDxp1150 installed. Running beta 15 of XP11.50.

SOLVED

JNissen wrote:

I cannot make a draw of the plane with GHDxp1150 installed. Running beta 15 of XP11.50.

Re-installed and now it's working.

Jan

Hi guys, I made this video to show how I feel I followed the directions as written above for updating my Vulkan compatible FlyJSim 732 in 11.50 b17, but it's not working. Please advise!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4o4ycdzysthn … 7.mp4?dl=0

I am having problem with my 320 will not start keep shutting down can you please help

jch wrote:

I can only load the default liveries, any custom liveries i.e simliveries.com or x-plane.org do nothing (11.50b9 Vulkan Win10)

I'm have the same issue with the final release of Vulkan, and the compatible version of GHD. Does anyone know if there is a fix? If I remember correctly in a previous version, it required an update.

Regards,

Noto1125 wrote:
jch wrote:

I'm have the same issue with the final release of Vulkan, and the compatible version of GHD. Does anyone know if there is a fix? If I remember correctly in a previous version, it required an update.

Regards,

Same for me, how did you solve the problem .... Thank you

20 (edited by markbavpilot 2020-10-24 11:43:17)

jposavatz wrote:
rszpila2 wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a server error that comes and goes, but I'm trying to register the beta version, and I also get an error.

After supplying my serial number and email address, the screen that comes up next has some HTML in it ... if i scroll through the text, it looks like a 400 error.

EDIT - As with @rszpila2, my issue with registration seems to have disappeared. After waiting several hours and trying again (including restarting X-plane), my registration worked the second time. I suspect it's just an issue that comes / goes with the registration server.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/3349/t/p1eaa4v6mr14m6v21pd1edjhha3.png

I cannot get the 11.50 to register at all. I input the original registery code and my email and I just get an error saying there was a problem with either the reg code and/or my email??? I also sent them screenshots of my registration details. Very unhappy and have requested my money back, unless JAR can sort this out for me???

21 (edited by skyranger321 2021-02-07 13:30:37)

done

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 7zip.jpg 106.76 kb, 91 downloads since 2020-12-08 

Attachment icon winrar.jpg 76.71 kb, 86 downloads since 2020-12-08 

Hi,

Groundhandling is not working for me. I have the latest version of xplane and I did follow the installation correctly.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/11751/t/p1evu1m38m17j3k5e13fv1kpr1mig3.png

I found a slight issue with the latest version when using the 737NG's 737-700U aircraft (based off the latest ZIBO mod). When selecting the baggage loaders for drive-up, the cargo doors are automatically opened (assumingly from the Ground Handling script, as they do not open if the baggage loaders are not selected).

The issue comes when you try to CLOSE either of those doors via the tablets CLOSE CARGO DOOR switch. They close, then immediately reopen again. This is even after the baggage loaders drive away, and are then hidden. Only an aircraft reload will set the doors to their closed state.

I have tested the door switch (from the tab) when used to OPEN and CLOSE normally, and there are no issues. Also, as stated, as long as the baggage loaders are NOT selected from drive up, the doors operate as they should.

Let me know if you need the aircraft files.

I bought this today but i cannot load liveries of like swissport or menzies, will there be a fix out soon?

For some time now I have not been able to load this plugin. The log text indicates :
.../GndHandling/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.

K:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : Не найден указанный модуль.
Ground Handling Plugin by JARDesign v.v.4_220820 for X-Plane 11
Loaded: K:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/win.xpl (jardesign.crew.ground.handling).

My operating system Windows 10 is the current version.

Log.txt : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sHbFc6 … sp=sharing