Re: JD330 Airliner ver 2.2 RC1, R2 WIN/MAC 64 bit (X-Plane 11)

TDPlane wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
ComRPM wrote:

After some weeks without the E46 teleport yesterday it comes again ruining a Vatsim flight. The erase of the folder dont avoid the problem. Always after initiate the descend from TOD.
Is JAR the solely developer with this problem?

We work very hard on version 3 of JD330 with new FMGS, what will be independent of X-Plane flight computer. Anyway, this will be C++ (not SASL system) based part. We expect no issues like E46, cause we not deal with X-Plane navigation API.

Great news. Let me know when to test fly the aircraft ...

As soon as we get stable and flyable - will do. More than 50% of 330 code is new. Sure, test versions will be publish first.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Airbus is all I fly...
I'll take a test version anytime. Flying your airbuses from the beginning...
Thanks for being here.
Cheers  Hervé

i7 4790K OC@ 4.5Ghz, 32 GB DDR3-RAM
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 - X55 Saitek Pro Rhino Stick, X55 Saitek Rhino Throttle
Windows 10 64 Bit - X-plane 11.10 - X-Enviro 1.07 - X-Ivap - XCamera - GHD - EFASS NG

Great news Mr. Romanov. Your 330 with the BSS sounds are the most inmersive plane of XP, at least for me. If you achieve to clean some bugs of present build this bird could overpower the new FF 320.

Hi !
This plane is pretty cool, that is the truth !
However, I've a question :
When I want to do a flight between Zurich and Miami, I need to insert ETOPS information in the MCDU. So I put LAT/LONG information to create a new waypoint. After that, I click on the waypoint but I can't find FIX INFO. I would like to draw a circle to see ETOPS and airports in the circle...
Is it possible now ? Or in future versions ?

Thanks

80 (edited by Scania_V8_Rat 2017-11-18 15:57:04)

Hey Eugeny,

because a v3 of this cool ACFT is planned, may I make a few suggestions what could be implemented?

• Abnormal Procedures Complete Checklist (e.g. for All Engine Flameout etc.) in Airbus Style (I did one yesterday and I think you're on the right way with announcements etc.

• Separate thrust levers with 2 axis to assign (to benefit of more than one thrust lever) and Idle reverse

• better implementation of transitions after stars (but you mentioned before that you're going to do an FMGS rework

• More (I want it to be as real as possible; it's already great) realistic FMGS system, e.g. with Alternate Airport options

• More working buttons on the overhead panel (EMER GEN) and correct illumination of some buttons when alligning the IRS

But for know: thank you for this pretty cool plugin, system depth is (til now) not at full sutdy level, but I think you can make us happy with a v3

Happy landings
Yannik

And a more friendly menu for manage doors.