Re: Plan for future

laohu314 wrote:

I thought the flight plan error was gone but it is back. KBOS SID PATSS DCT NELIE STAR KEWR again doesn't work in XL. I have the  latest AIRAC navdata in the GNS430 folder and in the XL folder but no joy. The A320 reds the plan just fie but XL throws this at me:
XL: 40 : MessageRed: Flight Plan error: PATSS DCT NELIE Segment Error
XL: 40 : MessageRed: Please check what installed NavData cycle is the same for:
XL: 40 : MessageRed: - X-Live Plugin
XL: 40 : MessageRed: - Aircraft FMS
XL: 40 : MessageRed: - Flight Planner

I just checked another flight plan, it had a DCT in it and won't work.

very disappointed!

I tried every time I got DCT to delete it, sometimes in addition the FIX before or after. I often works....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

does anyone know how to get the Saitek switch panel to work with the a320 the only thing that works id the landing gear Thanks

Two ideas for X-Life (to come back to topic)

- prefer gates on airports (could be bound on aircraft type which is set in ATC flightplan menu f.e. B738) I get often a stand to taxi after landing, instead of a autogate (which would be nicer)
- give facing instructions for pushback "cleared for pushback facing north/south/west/east"

Had some great experiences with X-Life the last two flights. Really nice addon!

Hi,

What would be also great is to have much more "local flight companies" at ground regards different airports

For example at LOWW (Austrian) a lot of other Autrian Air planes, In germany, LUfthansa and so on...

regards

Alexandre

ScottFDNY wrote:

does anyone know how to get the Saitek switch panel to work with the a320 the only thing that works id the landing gear Thanks

You need to install the XSaitekpanels plug-in (by sparker/Bill Good) and customize the XSaitekpanels.ini file for the A320/A330 by adding the appropriate datarefs. It's all in the XSaitekpanels manual.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

Hello,

Thanks for adding the airport editor: it helps a lot.

For future, what I really really would like to see is some VFR support. I love seeing my airport populated (alive smile ) but most of the time I just want to do a little GA local flight. It is impossible with current version...

So I would like (without filling  a flight plan):
1) To be able to ask ground/tower for taxi instructions to the runway
2) To be able to ask tower for VFR departure (you may add a direction north east etc) or maybe just do patterns
3) For arrival : to get tower instructions like enter downwind, base or final and then landing clearance (complete or option)
etc

It would be even better if there are some other VFR AI traffic...

These features existed in FSX and I remembered having a lot of fun with it. I believe it is not so hard to implement (it seems much easier than implementing SID and STAR traffic...) but developers focus mainly on IFR flights only which is very sad sad.

Thank you for reading smile

Hello,

What would be perhaps also nice, would that ATC at ground is a little more "stricter".
For example with introduction of Estimated Off Blocks Time and target Off Blocks TIme.

Moreover to make more realistic also that during climb, ATC ask to climb to precise FL

Regards

Alexandre

Hi,

Something that seems important for me :

The possibility to cancel the "go around" from ATC and tell that I need to land now.
I forced some times the request to land (because of time in real life smile and after the trafic is like blocked because waiting my plane

thanks a lot for all this beautiful work

Alexandre

Hello

What about a voice interface to ATC, talking directly to the controller as in P2ATC is much more fun

Flyer

Good day,
Hi everyone its been a while what have i been doing well I have been in college finishing up the last of my AA degree in computer science. you might ask what that has to do with X-Life well the next class I am sitting in is Visual Basic, 'Visual Studio 17' and HTML5,CSS3 advanced and CS-80 programming. After that I do not know where the wind will take me but I have enough credits to transfer to a four year college or University. I had a TAG grantee to transfer but found out it was all a joke on me as another student was playing a game on me... and so the transfer to UC Santa Cruz computer science department is a no go but I will find something else to do...
happy flying,
captbullett

The arrival and departure information on the left side of the screen gives the flight number with a number in ().  I discovered when this number is entered into the space for "select plane" in the X-Life setting panel, green inverted cones show up designating the taxi path.  Can you list the sim pilot's airplane on this arrival and departure list with an assigned number in ().  This will make it easier to find the correct taxiways in the dark.

Thank you for your help.
Ron West

Hi,

It would be great to receive  some times in advance (ideal for the briefing ,80-100 km before descent) the gate number or parking on which we will arrive at the airport.

For example : "EWG 177A, Plan to arrive at gate 24A" 5sorry I don't know the exact phraseology)

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Alexandre

63 (edited by wesader 2017-09-05 06:44:14)

Hi,

I would like to see correct ai planes correct airports and correct places. For example Finnair ai planes EFHK. And reallife ai traffic with real airlines company. I hope at i dint ask too much. smile And if it possible included ATC control ai planes with sound.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit),Asus maximus formula IX, i7 6700K, G.Skills 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI GTX 1080 gaming z (8GB),
My Fleet: FF A320U, FF A350, FF B763, FF B757v2 ext, JAR A330, JAR A320, ToLiss A319
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe, FMcar, EFASS, XEnviro, X-Camera

ASKING ABOUT GROUND HANDLING DELUXE

Hello, JARDESIGN TEAM,
I use GHD on all my flights without exception and noticed that there is no baggage cart (Baggage truck) that we can implement in a set. All what we have is baggage trains (loaders) and baggage crane, but there is no baggage cart (The truck that drives from the terminal and transports luggages). Are you guys planning on adding that in the future?
My best hope is that GHD looks as close as possible or even better that GSX (similar product on FSX/P3D0.

Thanks

@ J.A.Romanov

You ask us to give you some ideas , over 60 people reacted , but not one reaction back from you !

So why either bother ?! Seems to me , you should respect your customers a bit more ! and at least ,

give some of your opinions , to some of these ideas we give you !

Thanks !

Hi There,

I would like to be able to create my own flightplans.

Regards

Steve

67 (edited by gabilondo77 2017-09-19 18:05:24)

Hello JAR TEAM,an emergency landing option will be welcomed.The other day I was flying a long flight and I forgot to charge fuel.So I remebered that at 14000ft climbing,and I had to land at the nearest airport to refuel.I had collided 2 planes:one when I was making the flare maneuver and another one on the runway.So I was thinking it will be perfect if we have an "emergency landing" option,to ask the tower to clear a runway to land in case of emergency,I think more than one will be happy to have this option.Thank you very much for the good work.

Intel i7 6700K 4.4Ghz;NZXT KRAKEN X62 Liquid Cooler
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon;32Gb DDR4 CorsairVengeance Red LED Series 3000Mhz
1TB Crucial M2 SSD;480Gb OCZ SSD+1TB WDigital HDD;MSI GTX1070 Gaming X 8GB
Corsair CX750 750W;Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass Case;Samsung UE55KU6072 55" 4K

I want something, where you can use X-LIFE, and instead of flying with it, being the ATC and telling aircraft what to do, etc.

Hello JAR team. Are you still alive? Nothing comes from you. You nothing to tell us what do you working on. Many posts from yours team members - no answer. In the past this is not be same. You past same answers in this board and now looks as is finished your work with us.
Best regards

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Thanks for a great programme to improve x-plane. Just a couple of ideas I would find useful.

The ability to designate runways for certain aircraft.

A way of de-activating disused or unwanted runways.

It would be great when:
I could askt the ATC for an new flightlevel
And
For an alternative airport during flight (example in a emergnecy)
juegos friv

I HAVE THE XLIFE DELUXE AND  EVERYTHING WAS  OK UNTIL I HAD TO DELETE  AND REINSTALL XPLANE 11 BUT NOW XLIFE DOESNT WORK. WHEN I TURN XLIFE ON IT CRASHES THE SYM.. ANY HELP PLEASEE? THANK YOU

jagudelo wrote:

I HAVE THE XLIFE DELUXE AND  EVERYTHING WAS  OK UNTIL I HAD TO DELETE  AND REINSTALL XPLANE 11 BUT NOW XLIFE DOESNT WORK. WHEN I TURN XLIFE ON IT CRASHES THE SYM.. ANY HELP PLEASEE? THANK YOU

(Avoid the use of capital letters in a post : this means you are shouting.)

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
jagudelo wrote:

(Avoid the use of capital letters in a post : this means you are shouting.)

jcdp

75 (edited by jagudelo 2017-10-31 19:30:00)

omg I am soo sorry  I am new to this forum , plus im soo frustrated because x-life deluxe now do not work once again can anyone help me?