Re: X-Life ver 2.1 beta 3,4,5,6,7 (add real schedule)

gronis67 wrote:

Is it really necessary to be condescending who ever you are?? I sent you the log file did you check?

Airport editor is crashing X-plane. This application dont work so my question is; Is this a known bug and is there a fix!?!?!?!?!?!?

Can I ask for a refund?

Hi

Where is your log.txt, please ? Could you check on your side  ...

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
gronis67 wrote:

Is it really necessary to be condescending who ever you are?? I sent you the log file did you check?

Airport editor is crashing X-plane. This application dont work so my question is; Is this a known bug and is there a fix!?!?!?!?!?!?

Can I ask for a refund?

Hi

Where is your log.txt, please ? Could you check on your side  ...

jcdp

Anyway - www.support.jardesign.org exist for this user and will be glad to help him.

103 (edited by ilankrt 2017-12-22 23:06:26)

X-Life last version: ATC advices to set altimeter always to 1013  - is a bug

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log copy.txt 209.63 kb, 382 downloads since 2017-12-22 

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

104 (edited by bujablaster 2017-12-23 12:07:27)

JAR wrote:
bujablaster wrote:

1) both arrival and departure aircraft definitely doesn't follow real schedules compared to arrivals and departures i.e. at Flightradar website, totally different times and totally different flights

2) i thought this whole thing is dependent on actual ZULU time, independent on time in sim (if set to real world or to manual) - but traffic is completely different based on which time i manually set in sim

I am sure, you just forget to read first post here. Please do this for clarification.

I really did - before my post and even right now smile. Yet i am still confused. I can get some aircraft/liveries matching to real world, that's very nice! smile (yes, i understand that depends on aircraft and livery availability on library, i am using Bluebell).

But not a single flight number and departure/destination matches with flight table at Flightradar24.com. Last time i also got few flights with departure-destination same as the airport i am sitting on (like if they would fly a pattern, but they still were heavies, no GA).

I.e. right now i've got two departures from LKPR to LSZH, but i can't see any flight to Zurich from LKPR at flight table now (between 11:30 - 11:50Z, 12:30 - 12:50 local).

Thanks for any help or further clarification, why not a single flight matches (maybe there is some issue on my side).

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 38.41 kb, 411 downloads since 2017-12-23 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 142.56 kb, 384 downloads since 2017-12-23 

You have a problem or a question identify yourself, otherwise your complains will be transferred  to garbage !

-  Scroll to top of page
-  Choose from blue raw "Profile" open it
-  Choose from second blue raw "Signature"
-  Compose signature: write all info about hard and software + plugins you use
-  Update profile

Now we are able to know about your simulation environment

-  Send us for every question your log.txt (in the main X-Plane folder)

You might now get help or advice...

Writing a question without further information has no chance to be solve !!

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Hello Eugene and the JarDesign team, thanks for this fantastic X-Life beta with real schedule!!! Amazing and a milestone!
Have 5 airports tested (EDDT, EDDF, EDDM, LGAV and LGSR); no more Air Berlin aircrafts (that's reality) but a lot of airlines that fly to these airports. This time I don't have tested anymore with this beta like fly with real flightplan from one airport to another. But will try it after the X-Mas days. Great work!

Merry christmas to all of you and a very happy new year!
Thomas "Alfonzo60"

107 (edited by wesader 2017-12-24 08:14:32)

Crash report X-plane 11.11r2 x-life 2.1b5, Crash when approaching EFHK freeware scenery. i add dmp and log files.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 103.92 kb, 411 downloads since 2017-12-24 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 277.66 kb, 372 downloads since 2017-12-24 

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit),Asus maximus formula IX, i7 6700K, G.Skills 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI GTX 1080 gaming z (8GB),
My Fleet: FF A320U, FF A350, FF B763, FF B757v2 ext, JAR A330, JAR A320, ToLiss A319
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe, FMcar, EFASS, XEnviro, X-Camera

bujablaster wrote:
JAR wrote:
bujablaster wrote:

1) both arrival and departure aircraft definitely doesn't follow real schedules compared to arrivals and departures i.e. at Flightradar website, totally different times and totally different flights

2) i thought this whole thing is dependent on actual ZULU time, independent on time in sim (if set to real world or to manual) - but traffic is completely different based on which time i manually set in sim

I am sure, you just forget to read first post here. Please do this for clarification.

I really did - before my post and even right now smile. Yet i am still confused. I can get some aircraft/liveries matching to real world, that's very nice! smile (yes, i understand that depends on aircraft and livery availability on library, i am using Bluebell).

But not a single flight number and departure/destination matches with flight table at Flightradar24.com. Last time i also got few flights with departure-destination same as the airport i am sitting on (like if they would fly a pattern, but they still were heavies, no GA).

I.e. right now i've got two departures from LKPR to LSZH, but i can't see any flight to Zurich from LKPR at flight table now (between 11:30 - 11:50Z, 12:30 - 12:50 local).

Thanks for any help or further clarification, why not a single flight matches (maybe there is some issue on my side).

X-Life just analyze real schedule to get info about airliners and pair airports. For some cases - it use real flight numbers.

As example, if user set 2 minutes interval, but there if no flight for nearest time in reallife, x-plane will look at future time to build flight to/from real pair airport and real airliner.

If you see flightradar and compare - you will see a difference. This is normal, cause we limit with airliner liveries and aircraft types.

ilankrt wrote:

Is this happen with every aircraft and in every airport?

TKurzweg wrote:

Hello Eugene and the JarDesign team, thanks for this fantastic X-Life beta with real schedule!!! Amazing and a milestone!
Have 5 airports tested (EDDT, EDDF, EDDM, LGAV and LGSR); no more Air Berlin aircrafts (that's reality) but a lot of airlines that fly to these airports. This time I don't have tested anymore with this beta like fly with real flightplan from one airport to another. But will try it after the X-Mas days. Great work!

Merry christmas to all of you and a very happy new year!
Thomas "Alfonzo60"

Thanks! Merry Christmas, TKurzweg! And Happy-Happy new year!!!

wesader wrote:

Crash report X-plane 11.11r2 x-life 2.1b5, Crash when approaching EFHK freeware scenery. i add dmp and log files.

Thanks! Get it!

JAR wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

Yes unfortunately

JAR wrote:

X-Life just analyze real schedule to get info about airliners and pair airports. For some cases - it use real flight numbers.

As example, if user set 2 minutes interval, but there if no flight for nearest time in reallife, x-plane will look at future time to build flight to/from real pair airport and real airliner.

If you see flightradar and compare - you will see a difference. This is normal, cause we limit with airliner liveries and aircraft types.

Ok, thanks for kind explanation and clarification; i simply thought i will see real scheduled flights. My bad, i got it wrong. No big deal anyways, i am already excited to have real airlines on airports (well, if aircraft and livery both exist in library smile).

Thanks again and wish you Merry Xmass and happy holidays and thank you for all your work! Keep it on!

Cheers,
b.

hi jar i think the aircraft taxi a bit to fast on run up to runway merry christmass look forword to more updates in 2018

Merry Christmas for all pilots!

ilankrt wrote:
JAR wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

Yes unfortunately

The problem what i have this Ok. Out crew members too. May be it is depend of Weather engine.. Is this happen with X-Plane real-weather too?

117 (edited by ivota 2017-12-25 14:47:33)

Same problem Qnh1013. Xp11 weather.

Report t/d , check ATIS (QNH is ok, 1027), but on approach xlife want to set altitude 4000ft, QNH1013.
Merry Christmas to all!!

118 (edited by ilankrt 2017-12-25 21:27:52)

JAR wrote:
ilankrt wrote:
JAR wrote:

Yes unfortunately

The problem what i have this Ok. Out crew members too. May be it is depend of Weather engine.. Is this happen with X-Plane real-weather too?

Yes I am using always X-Plane real weather...
(I went recently back to v.2.2c1 and ATC QNH was OK)

ivota wrote:

Same problem Qnh1013. Xp11 weather.

Report t/d , check ATIS (QNH is ok, 1027), but on approach xlife want to set altitude 4000ft, QNH1013.
Merry Christmas to all!!

SECOND test, ALL OK (QNH ok).

120 (edited by ivota 2017-12-25 18:56:46)

My opinion in ver.2.1 beta 5:
- real schedule is a good improvement (somes flight plan not real (like LDDU-HLKF , but aircrafts company on airport what i used seems correct)
- finally we have good transition from approach to center and center to approach
- ATC Center frequencies seems not correct for region what I used. (there was a few sector frq, so xlife used one of them, but wrong)
- After push-back (I not yet switch transponder ON), behind me xlife aircraft drive trough me. Do we need to transponder set to ON? How avoid collision ?

best regards

121 (edited by pwalchester 2018-01-17 06:18:37)

Greetings Eugene,

Here is log and dmp for LIMC-LIRF flight with XP11.11.

I am experiencing reduced frame rates with 2.1b5, had to turn off HDR render setting, frame rates are very variable with stutters, which is worse at larger airports like EGLL with long pauses. All is fine with standard X-Life win.xpl
X-Life settings
Air traffic 50%
Gates busy 30%
Runway int. 2m

Regards, Phil

hello everyone..
testing beta:
I noticed that when you start a flight (compiling xlife flightplanner) you are given atis information about destination airport: this information are fixed for the entire flight. I takeoff cruise and descent and the runway is always the one told by atis, even if ai traffic is departing and landing on the opposite runway because of wind change.. If I try a new route departing from the destination airport i just landed,  i'm given runway compatible with traffic, but seems fixed for the arrival. Otherwise a great plugin which work as intended. I fly on Bologna, which I know very well for real, and flights and liveries are correct.
Hi everybody!
Luca

123 (edited by gussgull 2017-12-27 00:48:58)

looks like real flight schedules need looking at I'm getting at eghi flights every 2 minutes even though rwy intervals set to 0   and its 00.00 local uk ?

Hello friends, today I've try a test flight form LGAV to LTBA with XP 11.20 vr1 (beta), A320 JarDesign, X-Life Deluxe (latest beta with real time schedule), real weather from XP, HD-Mesh 4 by AlpilotX and...and works great! Frames about 30-35, no crashes! Flightplan created with EFASS and accepted by X-Life Deluxe. Good work Eugene! Frame-Rates about 25-35, much better than XP 11.10 final!!! Go ahead my friends!Greetings, Thomas "Alfonzo60"

125 (edited by dadez77 2017-12-31 10:02:06)

Hello,
i've a XP crash every time i try to start xlife with 767 of FF, in attache the files

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 111.54 kb, 560 downloads since 2017-12-31 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 267.65 kb, 299 downloads since 2017-12-31