Re: X-Life ver 1.2

lanmancz wrote:

Why this route doesnt work pls ?

CYYZ SID BMPAH HANKK Q935 PONCT STAR KBOS

I'm trying to insert a PFPX route basically (without the SID and STAR) :
CYYZ KEPTA2 BMPAH DCT HANKK Q935 PONCT JFUND1 KBOS

It just says "BMPAH HANKK Q935 Segment error". But the route is correct. I'm using newest Navigraph data.

I had the same experience. Some weeks ago filing a flight plan with XL/ATC it didn't accept the occurrence of "DCTs" in the route .txt files. I wrote about to JAR and in the next update it disappeared. Yesterday it happened again. ATC flight plan don't accept DCTs ! How did it come back I don't know, because I use same XL version. The only change was the use of the newest A320 v.3.4r2. But I know that initiating X-Life initiate simultaneously a connection to JAR (so for check Airports and Flight Plan folders). Probably JAR made some changes that were transferred to our XL?!

So if you take your route from OnlineFlightPlan (mostly without DCTs) you probably see that it is accepted....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Yeah I'm aware that it does not want those DCTs there that's why I removed it. Anyway it doesn't work with or without it - I tried both.

153 (edited by Adrien KZO 2017-05-07 11:05:44)

Hi,

I don't understand, I've got the impression to have a recurrent problem.

I fly with The Airbus A330 (JARDesign) and after a moment, X-Plane crashes.

According to the Log.txt file, X-Life seems to be linked to the problem.

I put Log.txt and x-life.dmp files with this message.

Can you help me ?

Thank you,

Adrien

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Deuxième crash.zip 62.57 kb, 235 downloads since 2017-05-07 

Attachment icon Premier crash.zip 64.71 kb, 250 downloads since 2017-05-07 

154 (edited by SirOTheOne 2017-05-08 17:08:21)

Hi to all and JAR,

with current XL version it is not possible to fly eg. in Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, because of free airspace (no airways - only waypoints).

eg. LOWW SID OSPEN DCT NANIT STAR LOWI

directs don´t work properly - > "Flight Plan error: OSPEN DCT NANIT Segment error" -> there is an issue in XL logic

please help or correct issue.

I´m using XL since the beginning of development, since vectoring there are issues due to DCTs.

PS: due to better air space efficiency FRA (free airspace routes) is getting more and more in Europe. Until end of 2021 the whole airspace in Europe will be FRA (see Eurocontrol) -> please correct the issue

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

I can confirm with the current version of XL any FP with DCT doesn't work.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi to all and JAR,

with current XL version it is not possible to fly eg. in Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, because of free airspace (no airways - only waypoints).

directs don´t work properly - > "Flight Plan error: OSPEN DCT NANIT Segment error" -> there is an issue in XL logic

I´m using XL since the beginning of development, since vectoring there are issues due to DCTs.

PS: due to better air space efficiency FRA (free airspace routes) is getting more and more in Europe. Until end of 2021 the whole airspace in Europe will be FRA (see Eurocontrol) -> please correct the issue

If you get error like this:

"Flight Plan error: OSPEN DCT NANIT Segment error"

mean what OSPEN waypoint or NANIT waypoint not in navdata base.

How does Xlife handle if multiple waypoints with same name exist in the DB ?

158 (edited by SirOTheOne 2017-05-09 16:11:19)

Hi Jar,

that´s not correct, both OSPEN and NANIT are in earth_fix.dat (airac cycle 1705) low enroute

PS: From which database gets XL data?

JAR wrote:
SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi to all and JAR,

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB

SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi Jar,

that´s not correct, both OSPEN and NANIT are in earth_fix.dat (airac cycle 1705) low enroute

JAR wrote:
SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi to all and JAR,

You just say what:

- I am not correct
- You check what waypoints exist in NavData
- You dont know where X-Life take NavData

One point should me exclude from this list is not it? So, my skype j.a.romanov - we may check all this easy.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Don't be angry, it was only a report of facts and a question: were does xl get the navdata from custom data or gns or what else. i don't use skype. please, report in the forum for all users, because the DCT problem do have many users.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi Jar,

JAR wrote:

You just say what:

- I am not correct
- You check what waypoints exist in NavData
- You dont know where X-Life take NavData

One point should me exclude from this list is not it? So, my skype j.a.romanov - we may check all this easy.

I think I've found another airport where if you are given a runway for takeoff by X-Life the flight plan does not follow runway heading. This is in the A320. The first was EGCC ( Manchester ) from runway 23R with a LISTO departure. The other is LSZB ( BERN ) from runway 32. When lined up for takeoff the flight plan is behind you when it should be in front of you on the runway heading.

Can anyone help me? I recently purchased deluxe, however when trying to file a flight plan with Xlife ATC I get either "Departure Airport Error", or if I add the ICAO code to the beginning of my flight plan, I get a SID error. Flying from EGLL to EHAM, and I'm using simbrief to plan the route. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can see X-life is working, I see planes all over, taxiing, taking off and landing......

I am also seeing weird flashing green orbs on the taxiway at EGLL, not connected to any plane. Is there a way to fix these?

163 (edited by lanmancz 2017-05-12 19:44:33)

I don't know if something happened if Xlife is having some issues with the latest AIRAC but I cannot submit any plan in USA this week. I tried several other routes since my last post. None of them work.
Today I'm trying to fly "KBOS SID BRUWN DCT SEY DCT RIFLE DCT CYN DCT VCN STAR KPHL". I tried with and without DCT, leaving out some waypoints, leaving out all of the waypoints and submitting simply direct "KBOS SID BRUWN DCT VNC STAR KPHL", or adding any of the waypoints in between the SID and STAR terminal waypoints, none of it works. It always just says "Segment error" (whatever the segment happens to be) no matter what I try. Anyone got any ideas pls ?

lanmancz wrote:

I don't know if something happened if Xlife is having some issues with the latest AIRAC but I cannot submit any plan in USA this week. I tried several other routes since my last post. None of them work.
Today I'm trying to fly "KBOS SID BRUWN DCT SEY DCT RIFLE DCT CYN DCT VCN STAR KPHL". I tried with and without DCT, leaving out some waypoints, leaving out all of the waypoints and submitting simply direct "KBOS SID BRUWN DCT VNC STAR KPHL", or adding any of the waypoints in between the SID and STAR terminal waypoints, none of it works. It always just says "Segment error" (whatever the segment happens to be) no matter what I try. Anyone got any ideas pls ?

I have the same problem. So I choose the route given from ATC (I don't know from where it comes) and on FMC I give in RWY's SID and STAR from my "simBrief" briefing. Some how it works but sometimes I had to add fixes from SID and STAR charts. Again I am pretty sure that there is a DCT problem not allowing to "jump" over from one fix to another as they are not on the same airway....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Version 1.2 r6 posted. You may scange only win.xpl and mac.xpl files

X-Plane 10.01 new SDK changes compatible (color drawing fixed)

166 (edited by lanmancz 2017-05-13 11:40:11)

ilankrt wrote:
lanmancz wrote:

I have the same problem. So I choose the route given from ATC (I don't know from where it comes) and on FMC I give in RWY's SID and STAR from my "simBrief" briefing. Some how it works but sometimes I had to add fixes from SID and STAR charts. Again I am pretty sure that there is a DCT problem not allowing to "jump" over from one fix to another as they are not on the same airway....

Today I'm trying to fly the same route, slightly modified, which also doesn't work :
KBOS SID BRUWN DCT SEY DCT HTO J121 BRIGS STAR KPHL
It doesn't work with or without the DCTs. It says "BRUWN SEY HTO Segment error". Isn't the problem the fact that there are 2 SEY waypoints in the DB and Xlife can't figure out which of those I mean since it's DCT in and DCT out so no airway to go by ? As I asked earlier - how does it work with Xlife when there are multiple waypoints of the same name in the DB ? It seems to me that this might be culprit.

167 (edited by laohu314 2017-05-13 16:39:29)

lanmancz wrote:
ilankrt wrote:
lanmancz wrote:

Today I'm trying to fly the same route, slightly modified, which also doesn't work :
KBOS SID BRUWN DCT SEY DCT HTO J121 BRIGS STAR KPHL
It doesn't work with or without the DCTs. It says "BRUWN SEY HTO Segment error". Isn't the problem the fact that there are 2 SEY waypoints in the DB and Xlife can't figure out which of those I mean since it's DCT in and DCT out so no airway to go by ? As I asked earlier - how does it work with Xlife when there are multiple waypoints of the same name in the DB ? It seems to me that this might be culprit.

You are right, it doesn't work when DCTs are needed. It never worked without putting DCT between fixes. On some occasions it works if you put in only one fix between SID and STAR. It works with some and not with others. No idea why.
For the Simbrief FP KBOS SID PATSS DCT NELIE STAR KEWR
KBOS SID NELIE STAR KEWR worked last time I tried but KBOS SID PATSS STAR KEWR doesn't work. Also I can load the complete FP into the A320/330 FMGC and it works for navigating but I cannot read that FP from the AC into XL without getting an error.
When you look at FPs generated by XL the always have jetways connected by fixes and no DCTs so it looks that is what is required for now: DEP_Apt SID FIX Jetway FIX Jetway FIX STAR DEST_Apt
I'm sure it'll get fixed sometime.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

I have Xenviro and it seems that x-life doesn't work with it installed. Any comment on that?

panzeg wrote:

I have Xenviro and it seems that x-life doesn't work with it installed. Any comment on that?

Works for me.

Hi everybody,

I have Xplane 10.51, JARDESIGN 2.7 r1 and Xlife 1.2 r6

Several flights between LFMN, LSZH, LEBL, EDDM, LEMG.

But each times, on ground, taxiways ... other planes which roll on traxiways don't wait for example as I' started engines of my plane or when I stopped in a crossway and so on.... It's like I was "not here"

Thanks for your help

please J. A. Romanov

instead use the ugly and old opensceneryx (huge GB library with a lot of ugly unclassified objects...) you can do in x-life for NOT REQUIRES THIS LIBRARY????

Thank you

lanmancz wrote:
panzeg wrote:

Works for me.

You mean that it works without any message that you need to enable weather etc. at the begging? Because it general works but without the real weather conditions from Xenviro

173 (edited by lanmancz 2017-05-16 16:32:04)

panzeg wrote:
lanmancz wrote:
panzeg wrote:

Works for me.

You mean that it works without any message that you need to enable weather etc. at the begging? Because it general works but without the real weather conditions from Xenviro

Just press twice the ON/OFF button in the menu on the left to start it. X-Life probably checks if the real weather dataref is set to 1 or it shows that warning message which it isn't with xEnviro but it's not a problem. xEnviro injects real weather into the sim by it's own means and works fine with X-Life. From my experience you can pretty much ignore that warning.

I acquired x-life today, I installed as per the text, but it does not appear in the plugins tab. Is there any special form of activation?

Thanks for any help, my x-plane is 11.

Garcez wrote:

I acquired x-life today, I installed as per the text, but it does not appear in the plugins tab. Is there any special form of activation?

Thanks for any help, my x-plane is 11.

can you make a screenshot of your plugins folder and upload it here? Then we might be able to help.