Re: ver 2.7 beta 1,2,3 WIN/MAC 64 bit

Danke! I'll give er a try!

domined39aniello wrote:
pic wrote:

Thank you JAR! Excellent update/Beta. Beautiful graphics and modeling. Some minor adjustments:
1. Speed breaks did not deploy on landing despite having them armed
2. Coming out of replay mode, Auto Throttle armed itself and I found myself running up for a takeoff!

Attached xplane log and bb log

Hi Sir for speedbrake assign in your gamepad and delete in keybord assignment. Work fine.

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Wangenheim wrote:

JAR, could you please explain how the passenger cabin lights works. When it turned on in bright, dimmed, and turned off? How to manage them?

Good day.
The cabin lights are working automatically during the different stages of boarding, taxi, takeoff, climb, cruise, descent etc. Not need to do something manually.

joomie wrote:

Nice Update Eugeny and mouse control is great. Thank you very much for that!!

Some first observations:

• I like using the mouse wheel but X-Plane is still zooming, when I miss a switch/ knob. I tried the plugin xscrollwheel which helped last year with the FF A350. But when I disable the mouse wheel with that plugin, I cannot control the switches/ knobs in the A320 anymore

• Had a bug yesterday. Made a freestyle flight in very low altitude and the GPSW started to say one of the warnings listed below and GPSW warnings were running in an endless loop. It did not stop even if I started to climb to FL100..

These warnings came without stopping:

• Terrain, Terrain!

• Too low, terrain!

• Sink rate!

• Don't sink!

• Too low gear!

• Glide slope!

• Pull up!

• Too low flaps!

It did not stop until I stopped the flight.

Cheers,
joomie

Maybe your flight were outside normal conditions. But anyway you can switch GPWS sound by specific buttons on bottom left part of overhead panel.

everstalker wrote:

How can i use the new "mouse wheel control" I have change it in the MCDU but I have no diffrents

First of all check that you have XP 10.50. If you have selected by MCDU MENU option you can just put mouse cross on click zone and then try to rotate wheel in both directions

jacob.webb732 wrote:

CTD every flight when approaching airport. Flying 40-45fps then suddenly sky goes black and crashes sim.

I don't know how to attach files?

Try another airport - look like something with it.

pic wrote:

Thank you JAR! Excellent update/Beta. Beautiful graphics and modeling. Some minor adjustments:
1. Speed breaks did not deploy on landing despite having them armed
2. Coming out of replay mode, Auto Throttle armed itself and I found myself running up for a takeoff!

Attached xplane log and bb log

Are you set Autobrake made on main panel?

Johnbs2k wrote:

I am testing it right now. I really like the improved mouse control and green light effect on the cockpit windows. The Pratt and Witney engines have a good visuals, but I am not convinced that the sound is any different.

The lighting seems softer and more realistic

The mouse control, does not seem to work on the radios, is that intentional?

I never noticed that the cig disposal and oxygen mask cabinets opened, but that could be just me trying to play with things I don't normally bother with

What you mean by @I never noticed that the cig disposal and oxygen mask cabinets opened@? You can find click zones on front of them caps.

58 (edited by GEK_the_Reaper 2016-10-19 17:44:40)

Hello JAR and thanks for the update. Very nice mouse control, I just love it.

About the lights on the Overhead panel:
1. check FAULT light on BLUE ELEC PUMP
2. EMERG LIGHTS flip switch already mentioned by other users

Thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon a320neo_2.png 832.89 kb, 180 downloads since 2016-10-19 

Hello JAR,

The ND is already "on" and show the indications after 1 or 2 min after that ADIRS is on.

Is it also so in real aircraft ?

Thanks for this beautiful works

Hi,

I saw also on the setting from the barometric reference that it goes for example from 1000Hpa to 1002 (no 1001)
, from 1011 to 1013 and so on ....

thanks a lot

dron420 wrote:
jacob.webb732 wrote:

CTD every flight when approaching airport. Flying 40-45fps then suddenly sky goes black and crashes sim.

I don't know how to attach files?

Try another airport - look like something with it.

Every flight though. I have tried at multiple airports now. All have caused crashes

Wheel-mouse dosen't work correct with .Mach

https://youtu.be/8zL-2Du3PXw

The cabin lights are working automatically during the different stages of boarding, taxi, takeoff, climb, cruise, descent etc. Not need to do something manually.

Thanks, now I have to visit the passengers more, really like the work that has been put into this aircraft lately.

64 (edited by joomie 2016-10-20 03:57:52)

dron420 wrote:
joomie wrote:

Nice Update Eugeny and mouse control is great. Thank you very much for that!!

Some first observations:

• I like using the mouse wheel but X-Plane is still zooming, when I miss a switch/ knob. I tried the plugin xscrollwheel which helped last year with the FF A350. But when I disable the mouse wheel with that plugin, I cannot control the switches/ knobs in the A320 anymore

• Had a bug yesterday. Made a freestyle flight in very low altitude and the GPSW started to say one of the warnings listed below and GPSW warnings were running in an endless loop. It did not stop even if I started to climb to FL100..

These warnings came without stopping:

• Terrain, Terrain!

• Too low, terrain!

• Sink rate!

• Don't sink!

• Too low gear!

• Glide slope!

• Pull up!

• Too low flaps!

It did not stop until I stopped the flight.

Cheers,
joomie

Maybe your flight were outside normal conditions. But anyway you can switch GPWS sound by specific buttons on bottom left part of overhead panel.

No, had normal conditions. And pressing any GPWS button doesn't stop the endless loop. It stops the messages, but when I turn GPWS modes on again, the messages continue to be annunced.
This is a serious bug. I parked the cold and dark A320 in EDDS (from XP gateway, park position 55) and did nothing then activating ext pwr and bat 1&2. Then I googled around in www and left the aircraft as it (X-Plane sound on mute). 30 min later I went back into the cockpit and I had the same GPWS messages appearing. Then I switched batteries and ext pwr off, but the aicaft was still bringing these warning messages.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Didn't find big issues on the release 27b2.
However, flaps don't make any noise and the sound of the gear retracting is not coming through.

I've flown this  2.7 beta today (windows 10) and found following issues:
1. All displays (including landing gear green lights, brake lights) grow dark as the daylight grows dark. Setting daytime to e.g. midnight, then displays are dark, even when the reostats are set to full bright. Flying in clouds with strobes on, the clouds flash and accordingly the display lights flash.
2. Flaps and speedbrake levers can not be handled by mouse (also not possible to set speed brake armed with mouse).
3. TOCONF-button does not work (only clear-button toggles on and off) even when TO is not configured correctly.
4. After passing the last waypoint before TD but 152 nm away from TD anouncement came "we are close to TD, sir"
(5.) no sound of gear up/down (maybe by design)

hdw wrote:

I've flown this  2.7 beta today (windows 10) and found following issues:
1. All displays (including landing gear green lights, brake lights) grow dark as the daylight grows dark. Setting daytime to e.g. midnight, then displays are dark, even when the reostats are set to full bright. Flying in clouds with strobes on, the clouds flash and accordingly the display lights flash.

On point 1 - I've had that issue in the past and discovered it was a script included with Real Terra Haze that was affecting my lighting. This wasn't unique to the JAR. Are you using RTH? If so, remove the "dazzle.lua" script from your FlyWithLUA scripts folder. You will still be able to use RTH.

There was one problem with my last flight: The moment I pulled the nose up on the takeoff roll, the plane went into A.FLOOR phase and I couldn't get it back to TO or CLIMB. Anyone else having the same problem?

matevz.kramar wrote:

There was one problem with my last flight: The moment I pulled the nose up on the takeoff roll, the plane went into A.FLOOR phase and I couldn't get it back to TO or CLIMB. Anyone else having the same problem?

Maybe you've exceeded the limit speed for taxi

Hello, i'm sorry but don't understand.
The title say BETA 1,2
I don't see where i can download the beta2.
Thanks

VOICECOMMANDER CREATOR. Free and PRO profiles available on https://xplane.amisinformatique.com/

Windows 10 64bits – 6 coeurs I7 4,5 GHz - SSD – 32Go RAM – nVidia GTX Titan X 12Go – X-Plane 11 - A320 Neo Jardesign – A330 Jardesign - A350 FF - B777 FF - B767 FF - B757 V2 FF - Rotate MD80 - B737 IXEG - GH Deluxe - FollowMe - X-Life Deluxe

71 (edited by domined39aniello 2016-10-22 11:00:43)

Sloboda wrote:

Hello, i'm sorry but don't understand.
The title say BETA 1,2
I don't see where i can download the beta2.
Thanks

Hi Sir when open the aircraft ,read on front of you A320 2.7 B2

I have successfully installed this A320 beta however when I choose this aircraft, there is a continuous beep sounds. Is there anybody has this experience>

Thanks
AJ

Flight from EGBB to EIDW.  All went well with no issues.  As was mentioned before, I noticed that when adjusting the QNH, the hPa can skip a digit.

Also noticed that the latest Navigraph AIRAC cycle (1611) is not being read.  Just seeing data not available on FMC and it's defaulting to the XP data.  However, I also noticed this issue on the A330 so it appears to be a 10.51 issue rather than the beta.

I have done a nice flight from LSZH to LFCK

I noticed a few clitches
1. Parking brake handle does not move although park brake are released
2. on the ECAM instead of displaying the usual element it remained displaying the flight profile. I found no way to remove this.
3. I still have to assign a keyboard command to switch TX/RX on COM1 or COM2. The audio panel still does not work.
4. Fire extinguished are INOP

Asides from this, no issues with XP 10.51r2 running.

Is anyone else seeing this?  I'm using 1.51 R2 with AIRAC cycle 1611.  Tells me that the data isn't loaded.  Doesn't appear to be a beta issue as I'm seeing the same on the A330.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/683/t/p1avn89cam1ftsgap1mn4o58r813.jpg