Re: ver 2.7 beta 1,2,3 WIN/MAC 64 bit

Hi,
very beautiful planes and graphics. Very great.

I had only problems to get the new groundset , how do I have to do ?
And I have difficulties to set again the blue sky sound packs. In which folders do we have to get the files ?

Thanks a lot for this awesome work smile)

Thanks for the update!
Any fix for strange reflections on bottom left of PFD?
And is there any chance to have separate EFIS control in future versions?
https://pp.vk.me/c604823/v604823105/ea47/KQ4Lk69U4zY.jpg

I can't read the digits on the radios, they are blank even when on.

I have flown the A320 V2.7 beta 1 four time with success. Good improvements with the latest version, I like the profile option and the rain drops on the windshield are improved, but the wipers are useless,they don't seem to have any affect on clearing the windshield. Also still having problems with the auto pilot and auto throttle over speeding at cruise altitude. During my testing I received multiple TOD symbols and announcements on my route, doesn't make sense? Also the new engine option are great except the paint scheme aren't matching the A320's for example Southwest should be blue engines are still white. I know this is a work in progress, good so far. The

CTD every flight when approaching airport. Flying 40-45fps then suddenly sky goes black and crashes sim.

I don't know how to attach files?

31 (edited by screetch82 2016-10-17 21:06:22)

looks very nice. Thanks

I noticed you cannot change the range from 160 to 320nm.

can confirm cruising at FL280 at 300kts I also get a red Overspeed Msg, might have been due to xplane weather reload however. I cleared it and it never came up again

PPL holder, 4790k+gtx1070+32gb , win10

jacob.webb732 wrote:

CTD every flight when approaching airport. Flying 40-45fps then suddenly sky goes black and crashes sim.

I don't know how to attach files?

you may have to click "Preview reply" first.

With that, I'm gonna check out this new beta wink

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Thank you JAR! Excellent update/Beta. Beautiful graphics and modeling. Some minor adjustments:
1. Speed breaks did not deploy on landing despite having them armed
2. Coming out of replay mode, Auto Throttle armed itself and I found myself running up for a takeoff!

Attached xplane log and bb log

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 12.46 kb, 272 downloads since 2016-10-18 

Attachment icon Log.txt 1.5 mb, 294 downloads since 2016-10-18 

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Again a huge thanks JAR ! smile

I have some questions :

-how to set the new "ground set" ? Is it something to download ?
-perhaps stupid question but how to change views quickly (as in the differents demo from BSS on you tube : for example right view on the right passagenger and then very quicly in cockpit again)
-in upcoming betas would it be please possible to implemente : the T.O inhibit functions, the displays of the speed and alt constraints on the ND and at start when aircraft is shut down to have the orange cross on the display like on the A330

thanks a lot for all your great work

JAR, could you please explain how the passenger cabin lights works. When it turned on in bright, dimmed, and turned off? How to manage them?

pic wrote:

Thank you JAR! Excellent update/Beta. Beautiful graphics and modeling. Some minor adjustments:
1. Speed breaks did not deploy on landing despite having them armed
2. Coming out of replay mode, Auto Throttle armed itself and I found myself running up for a takeoff!

Attached xplane log and bb log

Hi Sir for speedbrake assign in your gamepad and delete in keybord assignment. Work fine.

tupuluruk wrote:

jacob.webb732 :
You have stated "The GPS switch on the clock changes X-Plane's time to your current time in real life".
You mean it will show the UTC time (zulu time) based on real time at my location ? Is it possible for the clock
to show the actual time where the aircraft is ?

Change it manually :-)

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,
very beautiful planes and graphics. Very great.

I had only problems to get the new groundset , how do I have to do ?
And I have difficulties to set again the blue sky sound packs. In which folders do we have to get the files ?

Thanks a lot for this awesome work smile)

In aircraft plugins folder, delete sound3d and add your 3 folders :-)

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

Beautiful update, i dont' have done a completa flight but only free flight, one think only, the green shadows on the cockpit glass border..Why?

log.txt, bbox.txt and MacOS crash report attached for one of my many CTDs when approaching airport.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 6.27 kb, 263 downloads since 2016-10-18 

Attachment icon Log.txt 81.34 kb, 340 downloads since 2016-10-18 

Attachment icon X-Plane_2016-10-17-210921_Jacobs-MacBook-Pro.crash 65.14 kb, 278 downloads since 2016-10-18 

41 (edited by ilankrt 2016-10-18 10:26:56)

I do not want to be a game spoof, but the cockpit image of the new A320 version is blurred as if the image resolution strongly reduced. I can not see clearly the figures and indicators on the PFD and ND (it flicker very strongly although I installed a very high rendering setting) Has someone experience same situation?

BTW the green color on windows edges are very disturbing. Can it be set as an option (on FMCU menu ?)

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

I am testing it right now. I really like the improved mouse control and green light effect on the cockpit windows. The Pratt and Witney engines have a good visuals, but I am not convinced that the sound is any different.

The lighting seems softer and more realistic

The mouse control, does not seem to work on the radios, is that intentional?

I never noticed that the cig disposal and oxygen mask cabinets opened, but that could be just me trying to play with things I don't normally bother with

43 (edited by joomie 2016-10-18 10:41:56)

Nice Update Eugeny and mouse control is great. Thank you very much for that!!

Some first observations:

• I like using the mouse wheel but X-Plane is still zooming, when I miss a switch/ knob. I tried the plugin xscrollwheel which helped last year with the FF A350. But when I disable the mouse wheel with that plugin, I cannot control the switches/ knobs in the A320 anymore

• Had a bug yesterday. Made a freestyle flight in very low altitude and the GPSW started to say one of the warnings listed below and GPSW warnings were running in an endless loop. It did not stop even if I started to climb to FL100..

These warnings came without stopping:

• Terrain, Terrain!

• Too low, terrain!

• Sink rate!

• Don't sink!

• Too low gear!

• Glide slope!

• Pull up!

• Too low flaps!

It did not stop until I stopped the flight.

Cheers,
joomie

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

44 (edited by nopixar 2016-10-18 10:44:23)

Its a beautiful aircraft! Still have one niggling issue. The climb N1 at least for me isnt modelled correctly....As SAT outside decreases and the aircraft climbs there should be a steady increase in N1...This is so until around FL290 where the n1 begins to drop again from somewhere around 92% back down to somewhere around 85% as you climb. The result is the aircraft cant climb anymore or as little as 500fpm...Even a moderate to light load something like FL380 which is optimum on progress  page is impossible to reach unless  I advance to TOGA at FL290 which gives much more accurate N1 (around 94-95%) then the plane climbs happily to FL380 in a decent time of around 20 mins. Please take a look at this. Fantastic work everywhere else!

I use FSGRW and sometimes NOAA Plugin for weather so the OAT is accurate.

I turned on the batteries with full throttle by mistake. The ding, ding... alarm started and non stop until I reloaded the plane. Is this a issue?

46 (edited by ilankrt 2016-10-18 14:42:01)

rhpa23 wrote:

I turned on the batteries with full throttle by mistake. The ding, ding... alarm started and non stop until I reloaded the plane. Is this a issue?

I also mistakenly turned the switch to gear up, got the red warning and the alarm sound. Click on the crl clears the red warning but the alarm sound remained. I was forced also to reload the aircraft......

Just made another try. Throttle adjusted then alarm sound not able to stop it !   BTW pressing park brake off on my joke (aircraft in cold position) then "GND PWR" + "FUEL" (also track) disappeared .

Sorry I cannot test this version ........

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

I could not find how to open the cockpit door... Does anyone perhaps know how I can do this? :S

joni80 wrote:

I could not find how to open the cockpit door... Does anyone perhaps know how I can do this? :S

First unlock on the pedestal panel.

How can i use the new "mouse wheel control" I have change it in the MCDU but I have no diffrents

amischkowitz wrote:

Again a huge thanks JAR ! smile

I have some questions :

-how to set the new "ground set" ? Is it something to download ?
-perhaps stupid question but how to change views quickly (as in the differents demo from BSS on you tube : for example right view on the right passagenger and then very quicly in cockpit again)
-in upcoming betas would it be please possible to implemente : the T.O inhibit functions, the displays of the speed and alt constraints on the ND and at start when aircraft is shut down to have the orange cross on the display like on the A330

thanks a lot for all your great work

Only a bit silly. You have to set them to your numpad. Set the view you like then hit CTRL-NUMPAD# abd it will be set to that number for quick change.