Re: XP11.50 JD330 v.4.3

J.A.Romanov wrote:
a340ku wrote:

Could you please add THR CLB POS like the A340 has

thanks in advance

Yes, this is in plan.

thank you sir

здраствуйте! а330 я купил. не могу найти код активации.

yura wrote:

здраствуйте! а330 я купил. не могу найти код активации.

Здравствуйте! Если Вы не получили серийник на свой email после покупки продукта в магазине - возможно он попал в спам. В любом случае Вы можете зайти в магазин под своим логином что бы увидеть все Ваши данные, в том числе.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi, it's me again. It's not really a bug its just something i want fixed. I attached a control so the spoilers extend fully when I click, but it doesn't work. I have to do it manually using the mouse. Please add a fix to that

antflies wrote:

Hi, it's me again. It's not really a bug its just something i want fixed. I attached a control so the spoilers extend fully when I click, but it doesn't work. I have to do it manually using the mouse. Please add a fix to that

This may be chained with settings - please check what your MCDU MENU -> SETTINGS -> SPOILERS AXIS is OFF

I did turn off the axis, but it will not go directly to the full extended spoilers. I have to do it manually one at a time.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
antflies wrote:

This may be chained with settings - please check what your MCDU MENU -> SETTINGS -> SPOILERS AXIS is OFF

Yes, But it does not work for me. I think something that would be highly appreciated is if you guys make the spoilers extent fully once the reversers are deployed. Just like the zibo 737's

antflies wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
antflies wrote:

Yes, But it does not work for me. I think something that would be highly appreciated is if you guys make the spoilers extent fully once the reversers are deployed. Just like the zibo 737's

Look like I need to see what and how happen wrong on your side. If possible - please contact me Skype j.a.romanov

Hi Mr. Romanov,

I downloaded the latest version (r2), did a clean/fresh install and activation.

What I saw was 3 little bugs, described below;

1. If you click Landing System (LS) button for your primary flight display, it auto enables the LS of standby instrument too.

2. You can click ALIGN IRS from MCDU/INIT while your IRS systems are OFF at the overhead panel.

3. Actual IRS alignment time do not match with the ECAM display. ECAM says it needs 4 more minutes to align but PFD's get aligned.

Safe flights,

38 (edited by Black2306 2021-10-14 12:23:57)

del

Got this today for $50. The autopilot is inoperative. I've tried everything, removing plug in's reinstalling. As best as I can figure, it seem to be something in the SASL program. The .org store gave me version 4.3R2. I downloaded the "Stable" older version 4.2R4 and it has the same result. I'm very familiar with the Airbuses. FMS is programmed correctly. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix or work around? - Thank you - Rich

PAY1192 wrote:

Got this today for $50. The autopilot is inoperative. I've tried everything, removing plug in's reinstalling. As best as I can figure, it seem to be something in the SASL program. The .org store gave me version 4.3R2. I downloaded the "Stable" older version 4.2R4 and it has the same result. I'm very familiar with the Airbuses. FMS is programmed correctly. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix or work around? - Thank you - Rich

There is a big chance what it is some special problem on user side, cause most users have not this problem. The reason may be:

1. An affect of some another installed plugin. There is simple solution in this case to check - load Cessna 172, open X-Plane Menu->Plugins->Plugin Admin to disable ALL plugins, next - load JD320/330. If issue gone - one of your plugin conflict with Airbus FMGS.

2. Problem may come from hardware, from your joystick. Please check - if some of your joystick switch assigned to "Avionics OFF/ON" - it should be stay in ON position when you run JD320/330.

3. Something wrong in settings. To check this faster - please find "Output" folder inside your X-Plane folder and rename it to "OutputOld". Next - run X-Plane. In this case X-Plane will create new and clean "Output" folder with clean settings. Please calibrate your joysticks and check JD320/330 autopilot. If issue gone - some settings was a reason.

4. Please check what you can operate aircraft with disconnected joysticks and mouse only (without any special plugins!!!). Try default Cessna 172 for example. If you can not operate aircraft with mouse (without additional plugins) - something wrong with your settings and you need follow point 3.

If no luck - Seems like it's some sort of personal issue. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
PAY1192 wrote:

There is a big chance what it is some special problem on user side, cause most users have not this problem. The reason may be:

1. An affect of some another installed plugin. There is simple solution in this case to check - load Cessna 172, open X-Plane Menu->Plugins->Plugin Admin to disable ALL plugins, next - load JD320/330. If issue gone - one of your plugin conflict with Airbus FMGS.

2. Problem may come from hardware, from your joystick. Please check - if some of your joystick switch assigned to "Avionics OFF/ON" - it should be stay in ON position when you run JD320/330.

3. Something wrong in settings. To check this faster - please find "Output" folder inside your X-Plane folder and rename it to "OutputOld". Next - run X-Plane. In this case X-Plane will create new and clean "Output" folder with clean settings. Please calibrate your joysticks and check JD320/330 autopilot. If issue gone - some settings was a reason.

4. Please check what you can operate aircraft with disconnected joysticks and mouse only (without any special plugins!!!). Try default Cessna 172 for example. If you can not operate aircraft with mouse (without additional plugins) - something wrong with your settings and you need follow point 3.

If no luck - Seems like it's some sort of personal issue. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

Ok, the joystick Avionics was the problem. It's working now. Thank you. I have one other issue. The display where you can check weather for arriving and departing airports. When I click "Update" it immediately locks up my sim. Are there items in Xplane that interfere with this display? Thanks again.

Yes, sure.

Some part of users describe crash just after click Update button on DCDU. As you can see at Log.txt (just after crash happen) Metar data was readed/saved ok, but you may read xPilot plugin info in several strings after this. So, if you will remove xPilot plugin - crash will not happen and you will get metar info on your DCDU. JD320/330 not affect on xPilot plugin, but just send weather request to internet. It is may be what xPilot just intercept metar server answer and trying to parce it with no luck and generate CTD, I dont know, but guess only. Anyway, this issue may be solved on xPilot side and we ready to deal with xPilot developers if need.

I can't find the product key to activate for A330 latest version! can you please help?!
I downloaded using the link above, do I have to pay or something.....??

Also how to use freeware of ground handling?

dhruvgiri24 wrote:

I can't find the product key to activate for A330 latest version! can you please help?!
I downloaded using the link above, do I have to pay or something.....??

Also how to use freeware of ground handling?

JD330 is a payware product, you need activate it with serial key. Shop link, please:
https://store.x-plane.org/JARDesign-330 … p_572.html

GHD will work with JD320/330/340 for free - no activation will need, just install.

Приветствую J.A.Romanov!
И другие пилоты!
Подскажите, наименование кнопок, что бы забиндить на джойстик.
Имеется:
Шасси (одна кнопка, переключить)
Закрылки (две кнопки, вверх и вниз)
Спойлеры (две кнопки, вверх(+ Арм) и вниз) но работает произвольно, непредсказуемо!!!
Реверс (одна кнопка, переключение)
Вкл АР1 (или АР2) не работает!!!
Откл АР, ( которая на сайдстике) через раз отключает!

Подскажите, кто какие наименования кнопок выставлял на джойстиках на эти действия?
Так же вопрос, где я писал проблемы, это только у меня или у кого-то тоже бывает не адекватное действия кнопок?

Заранее спасибо!

п.с. попутно вопрос о автобрейках, при посадке выставляю lower или medium, не зависимо что выбрано, если не отключить их при пробеге, он останавливается и становится на стояночный, как то странно.....

46 (edited by dhondt 2021-10-27 17:33:41)

No access to Avitab & no checklist on the left cockpit side

Hi

I am using version 4.3.r2 of the JRD A330. With two exceptions, everything works fine.

And these two exceptions are:
Avitap (left cockpit side)
I only see an inactive, black tableau. The external, "normal" Avitap is also black when I'm using the A330 (this "normal" version works fine with other aircraft).

Checklist (left cockpit side)
They are not there at all.

Can someone help me or give me a tip on how to solve these problems? Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards
dhondt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Addendum

Sorry, problem with Avitap solved:
I missed the power button (the Avitab is always automatically ON on my other aircrafts).

So I only have one problem: Still have the problem with the checklist by the Cpt, does not exist.

Regards
dhondt

Johnny_3volta wrote:

Приветствую J.A.Romanov!
И другие пилоты!
Подскажите, наименование кнопок, что бы забиндить на джойстик.
Имеется:
Шасси (одна кнопка, переключить)
Закрылки (две кнопки, вверх и вниз)
Спойлеры (две кнопки, вверх(+ Арм) и вниз) но работает произвольно, непредсказуемо!!!
Реверс (одна кнопка, переключение)
Вкл АР1 (или АР2) не работает!!!
Откл АР, ( которая на сайдстике) через раз отключает!

Подскажите, кто какие наименования кнопок выставлял на джойстиках на эти действия?
Так же вопрос, где я писал проблемы, это только у меня или у кого-то тоже бывает не адекватное действия кнопок?

Заранее спасибо!

п.с. попутно вопрос о автобрейках, при посадке выставляю lower или medium, не зависимо что выбрано, если не отключить их при пробеге, он останавливается и становится на стояночный, как то странно.....

Как Вы знаете - многие команды уже засинены на кнопки клавиатуры - 12 для закрылков 34 для спойлеров итд. Если Вы откроете настройки клавиатурных кнопок в Симе - Вам будет сразу понятно какую команду назначать но кнопки джоя.
Что касается автопилота - Servos Toggle, реверса - Reverser Toggle.

При срабатывании автобрейков на пробеге - пайлот в какой то момент нажимает педали тормоза - в этом случае автобрейки деактивируются (так и в реале и в Симе)

dhondt wrote:

No access to Avitab & no checklist on the left cockpit side

Hi

I am using version 4.3.r2 of the JRD A330. With two exceptions, everything works fine.

And these two exceptions are:
Avitap (left cockpit side)
I only see an inactive, black tableau. The external, "normal" Avitap is also black when I'm using the A330 (this "normal" version works fine with other aircraft).

Checklist (left cockpit side)
They are not there at all.

Can someone help me or give me a tip on how to solve these problems? Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards
dhondt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Addendum

Sorry, problem with Avitap solved:
I missed the power button (the Avitab is always automatically ON on my other aircrafts).

So I only have one problem: Still have the problem with the checklist by the Cpt, does not exist.

Regards
dhondt

Please use MCDU MENU -> SETTINGS to turn OFF tablet - in this case you will have paper-like checklist

You are a "Speedy Gonzales"!

Thanks for your feedback.
It's great that I can solve this problem so easily.
Saying: You can do a lot if you know how

Regards
dhondt

dhondt wrote:

You are a "Speedy Gonzales"!

Thanks for your feedback.
It's great that I can solve this problem so easily.
Saying: You can do a lot if you know how

Regards
dhondt

Thanks! Next update will include .pdf manual

Before this you may get it from https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qd4j3vb1jtbd … l.pdf?dl=0