Re: X-Life public beta-2 030116 (Win & Mac)

Do you need me to get any info for you when I see this  ? I noticed this happened when I made a move before ATC gave me an order as I was out of sync with the ATC and the Flight plan
Brian

J.A.Romanov wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
what is  //* ATC scenery Jump!! ///  ?

This is a tmp diagnostic message for me (developer). Time by time X-Plane system change local coordinates of the same points. In this moment coordinated and positions of all objects in area should be recalculated.

captbullett wrote:

Do you need me to get any info for you when I see this  ? I noticed this happened when I made a move before ATC gave me an order as I was out of sync with the ATC and the Flight plan
Brian

J.A.Romanov wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
what is  //* ATC scenery Jump!! ///  ?

This is a tmp diagnostic message for me (developer). Time by time X-Plane system change local coordinates of the same points. In this moment coordinated and positions of all objects in area should be recalculated.

If some happen wrong EXACTLY when this message happen - yes. All other cases - no.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

28 (edited by joomie 2016-01-04 23:29:16)

Some ideas/ feature requests:

ATC Widget:

1)
Change title of atc widget and replace

"ATC Control Panel - Xxx with you..." by

"XXX with you" (XXX completely capital case like button labels)

Both is easier and faster to read.

2)
Add setting to control the timeout when widget auto hides.
Possibly interesting to have checkbox where one can disable auto hide too.

-----

Gate editor:

1)
Scroll direction of list is Apple like (natural) but not X-Plane like (other way around behavior like on Windows computers)

2)
Rename to Ramp start editor

Again here in forum to see other opinions.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Ok it is working with no CTD  but I think when you make a change in heading you are to be told by ATC what heading to go to no? and the route is not good from EDDM/LFMN

the TC  at point MERSI if you use the generated FP used by the system and then load it into the MCDU using the X-Life plugin.
Now, i know this can be fixed since this is Bata work so I am taking JPG of the issue on other computer and will put in to post as soon as I have a chance ... Flight plan loads and looks good but I did not catch this my fault
B

We prepare FMCar version 2.3r1 what in both (Windows and Mac) compatible with X-Life.

www.jardesign.org/fmcar/download/FMCar_2.3r1.zip

Please inform me how it work with X-Life, if you use it sure!

captbullett wrote:

Ok it is working with no CTD  but I think when you make a change in heading you are to be told by ATC what heading to go to no? and the route is not good from EDDM/LFMN

the TC  at point MERSI if you use the generated FP used by the system and then load it into the MCDU using the X-Life plugin.
Now, i know this can be fixed since this is Bata work so I am taking JPG of the issue on other computer and will put in to post as soon as I have a chance ... Flight plan loads and looks good but I did not catch this my fault
B

Yes, but now we have only basic ATC functions. Yes, you are right.

Hello Evgeny,

new FMCar 2.3r1 installed.
Flight from EHAM to LSZH with X Life.
X Life says:  "ATC: seems like impossible to build ground route from gate...to rwy...
Scenery problem detected"
No traffic at all. The same happens with LSZH airport at my arrival rwy.
Alessandro

alessandro61 wrote:

Hello Evgeny,

new FMCar 2.3r1 installed.
Flight from EHAM to LSZH with X Life.
X Life says:  "ATC: seems like impossible to build ground route from gate...to rwy...
Scenery problem detected"
No traffic at all. The same happens with LSZH airport at my arrival rwy.
Alessandro

Both EHAM and LSZH airports inprogress (not ready) this time. White color sign this (sorry, i not say this before). Need try airports what always ready. You can open (also) X-Life/Airports/ folder to see ready list.

Ok.
Thanks.
Alessandro

35 (edited by joomie 2016-01-06 10:59:41)

Hi!

I saw that some of the .dat files contain one way taxi route legs. Where does one get the detailed information about taxi routes?
I have yearly subscription of Navigraph charts but cannot see all of such details.

Rgds,
joomie

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

joomie wrote:

Hi!

I saw that some of the .dat files contain one way taxi route legs. Where does one get the detailed information about taxi routes?
I have yearly subscription of Navigraph charts but cannot see all of such details.

Rgds,
joomie

http://developer.x-plane.com/?article=a … cification

Hi,

today when I tried to fly with X-Life it worked in the morning, but now it doesnt work anymore and always crashes when I try to send the Flight plan to ATC, Importing one or Generating a flight plan. This certain time I tried was in EPWA and EYVI.

This is the last part of my log before X-Plane crashes:

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.beta 030115
OpenSceneryXpath find
Failed to open D:\Programme/X-Plane 10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/corporate/citation_x/lit/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open D:\Programme/X-Plane 10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/corporate/citation_x/lit/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.
X-Life:Curl=Failed writing received data to disk/application
0:04:18.459 W/ATC: Could not find an appropriate flow at ENAT...attempting to autogen one on the fly
0:04:18.459 W/ATC: Adding autogen'ed flow AUTOGEN: North to the list for ENAT
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Airport flow changed at ENAT!
CurFlow: FLOW RWY 11 NewFlow: AUTOGEN: North
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Changing ENAT CabState from 0 to 1
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: All departures are done at ENAT. Advancing...
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Changing ENAT CabState from 1 to 2
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: All arrivals are done at ENAT. Advancing...
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Changing ENAT CabState from 2 to 0
OPEN scenery_packs.ini FILE OK
scenery_class: CANT OPEN FILE
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

J.A.Romanov wrote:
joomie wrote:

Hi!

Rgds,
joomie

http://developer.x-plane.com/?article=a … cification

Ah, sorry, I know that spec and mean something else:

When one opens EDDL.dat from Airports folder in WED one can see, that the Taxi route L8 and others are marked as being one-way.
Where did you get that information? The chart I have states:
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/436/t/p1a8bq4b05134j1orbpok991kfq3.png
Well, there are standard taxi routes but I guess that smaller IFR aircraft will sometimes lineup 05R via L6, L7 or L8 for example.
They don't need such a long runway for takeoff and there are situations where ATC asks them to taxi like that to save time.

That's why I would like to know, where scenery designers should look to get a complete set of details (taxiway one-way or not etc.)

joni80 wrote:

Hi,

today when I tried to fly with X-Life it worked in the morning, but now it doesnt work anymore and always crashes when I try to send the Flight plan to ATC, Importing one or Generating a flight plan. This certain time I tried was in EPWA and EYVI.

This is the last part of my log before X-Plane crashes:

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.beta 030115
OpenSceneryXpath find
X-Life:Curl=Failed writing received data to disk/application
0:04:18.459 W/ATC: Could not find an appropriate flow at ENAT...attempting to autogen one on the fly
0:04:18.459 W/ATC: Adding autogen'ed flow AUTOGEN: North to the list for ENAT
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Airport flow changed at ENAT!
CurFlow: FLOW RWY 11 NewFlow: AUTOGEN: North
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Changing ENAT CabState from 0 to 1
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: All departures are done at ENAT. Advancing...
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Changing ENAT CabState from 1 to 2
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: All arrivals are done at ENAT. Advancing...
0:04:18.459 I/ATC: Changing ENAT CabState from 2 to 0
OPEN scenery_packs.ini FILE OK
scenery_class: CANT OPEN FILE
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

Importing a generated flightplan?

X-Life can import flightplan what entered to a320/330 MCDU now. Only.

J.A.Romanov wrote:

It even crashed when I entered my own flight plan and tried to send it to ATC. Also it crashed when I just pressed Generate a flight plan. But is x-life maybe only compatible with JarDesign airplanes, because I tried it in another plane.

41 (edited by joomie 2016-01-06 16:20:17)

joni80 wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

It even crashed when I entered my own flight plan and tried to send it to ATC. Also it crashed when I just pressed Generate a flight plan. But is x-life maybe only compatible with JarDesign airplanes, because I tried it in another plane.

Consider to enter capital letters for the icao codes only. This is currently a known limitation.

I also entered only Capital letters. I will try to update opensceneryx, as there is an error for this. But there is also a Curl error, whatever this is.

43 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-06 17:49:20)

Good day,
did you re-start the XP app at all ? if not please try to re-start XP. and see I had one of these and re- started now, some of these are due to getting use to new software ?
B

joni80 wrote:

I also entered only Capital letters. I will try to update opensceneryx, as there is an error for this. But there is also a Curl error, whatever this is.

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
Now this is a question, I am working on an issue I believe someone is mirroring the internet connection (MiTM attack is what it is called) that I use and I need to tell who is doing it so it is going to take the village to find the mole. I have to stay off line while using XP and I have security in place! but any help from XP'ers would be nice this can affect all of us.
captbullett

How can I help?

Hi
I installed X-Life on XP 10.42 on Windows 10 computer.
I have the information message and the green message (ATC : scenery jump !!! ) when X-life is ON
But when i go on plugin/flight plan no flight plan windows appears.
Regards

Are you register plugin? Are you start traffic On?

Also, please provide log.txt file just after start x-plane and load any aircraft.

geodix wrote:

Hi
I installed X-Life on XP 10.42 on Windows 10 computer.
I have the information message and the green message (ATC : scenery jump !!! ) when X-life is ON
But when i go on plugin/flight plan no flight plan windows appears.
Regards

Click on "Traffic On" in menu, wait some seconds since x-life will compute stuff, flight plan widget should be available then.

Hi
I installed X-Life in Resources/plugins/ on XP 10.45b1 on Windows 10 computer.
Log.txt says "C:\X-Plane10/Resources/plugins/X-Life/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : Le module spécifié est introuvable."

regards

49 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-07 18:48:16)

Good day,

Mac only for now no PC for now right ?
B

-------X-Life DOWNLOAD LINK-------------------------->
MAC ONLY Developers beta 030116 Download link -
www.jardesign.org/x-life/download/xlife_030116.zip

seventy2 wrote:

Hi
I installed X-Life in Resources/plugins/ on XP 10.45b1 on Windows 10 computer.
Log.txt says "C:\X-Plane10/Resources/plugins/X-Life/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : Le module spécifié est introuvable."

regards

Sorry, my bad. Sure - both - Win and Mac now.