76 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-19 16:26:00)

Re: v.1.2b4 distributive (Windows 7/8, MAC OS)

Good day,
Yes, this is why I posted post #78 because you have to test in a methodical way since, the developer need the data to debug the program.

The information you give him must be good data otherwise you are not helping JAR at all you are just waisting time your time and his time. These sound like hard words but I am just trying to help you understand just how long I have been trouble shooting issues on computers a very long time.

Since, I have the skills form working in a printing shop to get a machine  running when it does not what to as in a printing press...So, I make a computer do what I want not what it wants to do.

You ask, what this has to do with this everything there are set procedures to everything and if you follow them your life is easy when you don't follow the set procedures your life well need I say more.

First, send .txt
Second, send bbox.txt
Third, send crash report

the .txt report is most important and need to be sent before you re-open XP .

the bbox will allow JAR to see what route you flew and the data of the route .

The crash report give all the other data needed .

Finally,  I have taken the time to explain please take the time to give a good report to help give you the best aircraft from the developer thank-you JAR for the most excellent work.

captbullett 

P.S. I am not the only one on this page;  see the memo ; http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?sho … 15&f=2

J.A.Romanov wrote:

So, i need talk more about beta-testing as it it for me. I have 6 (six) X-Plane installation at my main computer (it have 2 OS - Win 7 and MAC OS).

1 MAC OS + Xplane 1036 + All aircrafts + all scenerys + all plugins = this is for regular flying
2 MAC OS + Xplane 1036 + (no 3th part plugins) + few scenarios +320/330 = for clean beta tests 320/330 with clean stable Xplane
3 MAC OS + Xplane 1040 + no plugins + 320/330 + few scenarios = for clean beta tests of more fresh Xplane betas

the same for Win 7

So, when I read some reports and user talk about CTD, sometimes really hard to understand really source of problems - 320/330 plugin OR X-Plane itself OR some plugin OR some OR ...

This is why need to look at all logs what you have.

When you tests X-Plane betas (no r, no rc) - it may (or should) have a bug. May be LR need test some changes or improvements in code for this beta.

I purchased the A330 just a few days ago from the XP store.  When first installed, the ground equipment worked fine.  (There was no zipped file entitled GND SERVICES that needed to be unzipped).  After making no changes to my computer or any programs, the ground equipment will not show up.  When the Call Ground Equipment is selected, the ground equipment flash briefly then disappear.

Turn on your parking brake.

Sorry about that, bbox_log.txt

I couldn't find an updated crash report, sorry.

Good day,
Please see the memo;

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?sho … 15&f=2

captbullett

jcbak wrote:

I purchased the A330 just a few days ago from the XP store.  When first installed, the ground equipment worked fine.  (There was no zipped file entitled GND SERVICES that needed to be unzipped).  After making no changes to my computer or any programs, the ground equipment will not show up.  When the Call Ground Equipment is selected, the ground equipment flash briefly then disappear.

Hello to all.
Today I made another flight from EGCC / LIMJ, and I have not encountered any problems.

For those who wrote that the timer is reset after 60 minutes: you must also set the lower display (the first display below) that counts hours and minutes. It should not be set to reset "RST" but "RUN".....

Regards

OS: Windows 10 64bit -  XP 10.36 Computer Specs: | CPU: Intel Quad i7-2600K@4.6GHz |GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ghz Edition |MOBO: ASRock Z75Pro3 |Case: Cooler Matser HAF932 |RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1866 Corsairl|PSU: Corsair TX850M
| Pedals: CSPv1 | Hotas: Thrustmaster Warthog /Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack /Saitek Throttle Quadrant
| Headset: Tritton AX 720 | TrackiR 5

Hi.
It mostly works well so far, has made two flights, but can not affix my favorite livery!?
Portside sunblind stuck at the second flight. Couldn't get it back
Uses 10.40.b5, which has been completely stable all the time.

Kattenmoltas wrote:

Hi.
It mostly works well so far, has made two flights, but can not affix my favorite livery!?

The sunblind is stuck for me aswell, if opened.

Oh and don't bother posting about older betas of XP because you will get shot down.

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

Ok Karl!
Thanks

Good day,
is it in the down or up position first and second we will always help you when you give enough information so we can diagnose the issue saying that, have you tried re-starting the X-Plane app and see if it un-sticks the shade ...
captbullett

Kattenmoltas wrote:

Hi.

Good day,
This comment is not wanted or, needed need any one say more.;

"Oh and don't bother posting about older betas of XP because you will get shot down."

Karl Lepp wrote:
Kattenmoltas wrote:

Hi.

The sunblind is stuck for me aswell, if opened.

Oh and don't bother posting about older betas of XP because you will get shot down.

I am trying to get rid of the fuel menu, the truck is gone but the menu dosent want to go away.

87 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-20 19:21:49)

Good Day,
see post 80 ...
thank-you
captbullett

dekela wrote:

I am trying to get rid of the fuel menu, the truck is gone but the menu dosent want to go away.

88 (edited by dekela 2015-08-20 22:16:17)

Windows 10
X-Plane 10.36
Log:
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (E:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/EZ-DRM/Icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (E:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/CRJ200_icon.png)

Gizmo64: Could not find ./scripts/deployment.key
Gizmo64: Community Edition.
Gizmo64: LuaVM: OnKickStart()
Gizmo64: Completed gizmo_Restart

Fetching plugins for E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins

Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/fuel/mark.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/fuel/fuel_truck.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/cater/cat_truck_1.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/cater/cat_truck_2.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/trap/stairway_1.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/trap/stairway_2.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Failed to open E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/gpu/gpu.obj: the file cannot be opened.
Loaded: E:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Commertial Aircrafts/330_JARDesign/plugins/330/win.xpl (jardesign.a330).

I found the following issues:

I can totally fly with the fuel pumps off (all of them) it should not be possible to turn the engines on.

In high altitude airports e.g. SKBO, SEQM the plugin believes that I'm flying but I'm o the ground.
Instead of giving me the Vspeeds it starts insulting me saying "retard, retard" then once airborne it gives me the landing gear warning etc etc.
The baro flashes on the PFD when on the ground
Is it possible for the next update to fix the plugin for high altitude airports operations?
Thanks

Hi !

J.A.Romanov wrote:
thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

No Ground equipment at all....

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p19snvuse01aeio143p2g841bpe3.png

The only thing i can see is the fuel hose....

testet with xplane 10.36 and 10.40b8 -> same, no ground equipment

So unable to refuel the plane... unable to fly without fuel....

best regards,

Thomas

Are you install and use it like this?

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p19so2n9895tl1vg2dak1imv19pg3.jpg

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p19so2o7v41kuo1s3idinidetl63.jpg

Yes, i did the installation like this. But I was not aware that I *HAVE* to use the "Ground Service" menu.

OK, it is working now, no problems, no CTD :-)

Thomas

flydav wrote:

I found the following issues:

I can totally fly with the fuel pumps off (all of them) it should not be possible to turn the engines on.

Are you turn off STBY fuel pumps too?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

gerrarditto wrote:

OK, I have Windows 10 with the latest X-plane beta version ( Beta 9) and I have some issues.
First, is the fuel. The fuel clearly doesn't have the same fuel flow as the real one as I took 15 extra tons for a 7 hours flight and still it was not enough. Also the fuel panel is not going away, no matter what I do.
Second, why for a 7 hours flight, I do 12 hours??? As I fly more, the arrival time is increasing without any reason. The initial arrival time was at 0710z AND!! now as you can see it is 1113z!http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/645/t/p19t7u486ni323ffqksumtlia7.jpg
Third, at the last stage of flight, something strange and pink (lol) appeared on my windshield http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/645/t/p19t7ts51r1cemlgnsl1q7oiq83.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/645/t/p19t7ts9kg1ihq1j131hoq1oakhqc5.jpg
Thats about it until now. Ill come back with more.
Lucian

1040b9 work wrong with 330 fuel (please test with stable 1036)

I think some crash or error happen and i need look at log.txt file just after this flight

Best way is to play safe, i always keep my current release version, in this case 10.36 for flying.
When I want to test beta, i take a copy of it and place it in a new directory. That copy i use for upgrading beta's, but never throw away a good working system until you're sure that you're happy with a beta or a new RC

gerrarditto wrote:

You have the log.txt attached. How do I get back to a stable version? It is possible for a downgrade?

Yes, need run installer and OFF check box about beta

Только что загрузил бету и включил всю технику я чуть не оглох! Как же ты столько наделал то? Это же все, как оно давай все съезжаться, открываться. подниматься, заводиться, у меня челюсть на пол упала! Я такого даже в реальности никогда не видел. Ну это респект, Это глобально!!!

Ну, так получилось..

Off Topic!!!

Did a long flight overnight from KLAX to EIDW and left it over night.  Set for it to pause at T/D however it didn't work and I emded up sitting in airfield in Norther Italy this morning.

Good day,
I would have put it into the map-view and then it should have slow progress of the flight so, you would not have ended up in the field ... maybe?
captbullett

Acei wrote:

Did a long flight overnight from KLAX to EIDW and left it over night.  Set for it to pause at T/D however it didn't work and I emded up sitting in airfield in Norther Italy this morning.

99 (edited by Semirben 2015-08-22 17:47:15)

Hi guys,

just for your information:

X-Plane 10.40b10 went live round an hour ago. They change the fuel logic back to 10.36 for old planes

Fuel consumption matches 10.36 for old planes not saved in 10.40. This fixes the JAR Designs A330 [...]

So the high fuel consumption should be fixed now.

Have a nice weekend,
Daniel

So, as soon as we get this version for MAC, need publish it as release for non-beta-testers

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5660#p5660

Sure, I rename Ground Service to Ground Handling, as it plugins folder too. Be careful please smile

I make some minor changes compare with last beta, so.. need reinstall.

Dear pilots! I read all your messages and, sure, take them in account. Thanks a LOOOT! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Now it is time to sleep, but we continue development tomorrow early morning.