Re: X-Life version v4 for X-Plane 11.50

Not sure what's going on here, just updated the latest Flight Factor A320 version and the TCAS screen is showing aircraft and warnings are working.
Still not working on on Toliss A319 or the Zibo 737-800. I'm running XP 11.55r2, not sure whether that is anything to do with it.
Strangely I'm seeing loads of aircraft all round me, how it used to be with the Bluebell added aircraft.

Wondering if anyone can help? I am at EGKK and every time I taxi to the holding point there are queues of aircraft waiting to take off? Incoming planes abort their landing and X-Life reports that the runway is busy???? But it is empty? Any help on this or any ideas on how to fix please?

That's been happening for a while now, been reported numerous times, nothing has been done about it. Just ignore the the hold up and take a rollicking, it all corrects itself and continue the flight.

Thanks for replying - much appreciated

If you guys haven't seen, there is a new version v4.7 for TCAS to show aircraft. Will be testing now. Thanks @Jar!

106 (edited by FlyerC3 2021-08-28 08:01:58)

Wrong STAR

It looks that X-life sometimes assignes wrong STARS. In EDDF I was assigned RWY 25C and the ROLO7S STAR, which is a procedure for RWY 07.
Seems that something like this happens quite often.

Anyone else got things like this ?

And what can be done about this ?

Regrds

Flyer

Hi.

I have a problem with X-Life. After I set X-Life to on, I don't see any planes, but I can hear them. I have installed the Bluebell AI Aircraft package. Is there anyone who knows what the reason is?

Best regards
Bjoern

108 (edited by fleurenf 2021-10-07 00:33:51)

boi787 wrote:

Hi.

I have a problem with X-Life. After I set X-Life to on, I don't see any planes, but I can hear them. I have installed the Bluebell AI Aircraft package. Is there anyone who knows what the reason is?

Best regards
Bjoern

Yes, I would like to know this as well. I hear “traffic traffic traffic “ but can’t see any traffic on the TCAS. I have the Toliss A321.

boi787 wrote:

Hi.

Best regards
Bjoern

I hope you install more fresh version http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11819
If so - please contact me via Skype j.a.romanov with Log.txt file (from the root X-Plane folder) saved just after you start X-Life

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

110 (edited by projectstudio 2021-10-24 11:00:43)

Hi JAR,

within the new version 4.28 the TCAS traffic disappears again form all my screens, I’m on B738 ZIBO Mod.
Version 4.27 TCAS is running well.

Regards
Projectstudio

projectstudio wrote:

Hi JAR,

within the new version 4.28 the TCAS traffic disappears again form all my screens, I’m on B738 ZIBO Mod.
Version 4.27 TCAS is running well.

Regards
Projectstudio

Please unpack this zip and put .xpl files to your X-Life folder. Please inform me is it Ok now

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 4.29_xpl_Update.zip 1.42 mb, 217 downloads since 2021-10-24 

Hi JAR,

Sorry for delay, I have tested it today, now the TCAS traffic is running again with your newest version and the new win.xpl file.

Thank you for the update :-)

Regards
Projectstudio

projectstudio wrote:

Hi JAR,

Sorry for delay, I have tested it today, now the TCAS traffic is running again with your newest version and the new win.xpl file.

Thank you for the update :-)

Regards
Projectstudio

Thanks for this info!

Hi Jar and all,
Would like to change the "EASY123" callsign depending on the flight. Seems to be impossible now. is it part of an upcoming update?
Thanks!

frenchfly wrote:

Hi Jar and all,
Would like to change the "EASY123" callsign depending on the flight. Seems to be impossible now. is it part of an upcoming update?
Thanks!

Should work. Please note - you may use English letter only. What going wrong exactly, please?

frenchfly wrote:

Hi Jar and all,
Thanks!

Go to CallSign window with mouse, clik on it, with right arrow key go to the end of callsign, then clean window with backspace key and write "yours callsign".  Little complicated but it works.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

J.A.Romanov wrote:
frenchfly wrote:

Hi Jar and all,
Thanks!

Should work. Please note - you may use English letter only. What going wrong exactly, please?

I did the method suggested by Darko24 and it works - I suggest you mention this in the user manual as it is not really straightforward. Clicking at the end of the text will not work. Thank you!

Darko24 wrote:
frenchfly wrote:

Hi Jar and all,
Thanks!

Go to CallSign window with mouse, clik on it, with right arrow key go to the end of callsign, then clean window with backspace key and write "yours callsign".  Little complicated but it works.

Works well thank you so much for the reply!

119 (edited by 329653542 2021-12-04 16:03:08)

pay for it. Why isn't my ATC function like this?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon QQ截图20211204234006.png 129.06 kb, 29 downloads since 2021-12-04 

May be you need to register it with your serial key.

Hello, Is it possible to disable aircraft traffic and keep only ATC ?
Thanks!

rafalec wrote:

Thanks!

In the settings.
Air traffic Density
Airport gates
Runway operation
you can change

Edu wrote:
rafalec wrote:

Thanks!

In the settings.
Air traffic Density
Airport gates
Runway operation
you can change

Cool, thank you

There are still problem with X-life when I wat to have continuos flight. New flight I can enter and plane is accepted, but in ATIS window still show the first departed airport - even I turn X-life off and then again ON. Why you can not set this issue.?

Regards

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Darko24 wrote:

There are still problem with X-life when I wat to have continuos flight. New flight I can enter and plane is accepted, but in ATIS window still show the first departed airport - even I turn X-life off and then again ON. Why you can not set this issue.?

Regards

Put this to the Task List. Look like this is really needed thing.